Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostThe Official Diablo 3 Thread

Figured I'd make an official thread for this game since certainly some of our members will be playing this game, so post all Diablo 3 related content and info in here, you can talk about anything Diablo 3 related.

On a personal note, originally I wasn't going to even consider the game because I abhor it's Teen rating and Activision behind it, however their new Inferno mode difficulty has me intrigued on whether Blizzard is finally once again producing hard and grueling content that pushes the best of us to our limits or if it's just gonna be a horrendous joke like their "hardmodes" in World of Warcraft raids which end up being a total joke.

As many of you know I am particularly fond of extremely hard games that weed out the weak, and I'm actually hoping Diablo 3's Inferno difficulty will be just that, which would make me want to purchase the game.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Official Diablo 3 Thread :: Comments

Chips
Re: The Official Diablo 3 Thread
Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 pm by Chips
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6968517/Introducing_the_Paragon_System-8_20_2012

Jojo, Kama, it's time we grind for levels again.
Jojozityjo
Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:13 pm by Jojozityjo
okay that, is like .. a glorious idea, the best diablo has had yet lol
however i think the stat growth is a lil too much for the paragon levels, that's essentially another 300 prime state, 200 vit, and 100 everything else, it's gonna make inferno a lot easier, a helluva lot easier actually with the skill and unique item buffs, and to my eyes, inferno is suppose to be the "Screw you, you're just gonna die" difficulty lol

but the mf and gf effect ... omg ... epicly glorious, love it, just amazing, best thing ever lol
the rich will get richer yeah, but so will the poor! :D
kama
Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 am by kama
Read a little about it but i seem confused caused a scan thru the article :P. It seem to be a legit patch so ill try to log on whenever i can.....

Just name the place N time chip( including our time zone) then ill try to make it.
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:04 pm by Jojozityjo
kama! im sorry about vanishing on you last night! D:
my net crapped out and the whole thing froze up and i couldnt get it to do anything >.<
i ultimately ended up falling asleep cause it was late for me anyway >.<
Yamatsu
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:57 pm by Yamatsu
basically, last night:

Then I spent it all on a sword and armor parts.
kama
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:33 pm by kama
Jojozityjo wrote:
kama! im sorry about vanishing on you last night! D:
my net crapped out and the whole thing froze up and i couldnt get it to do anything >.<
i ultimately ended up falling asleep cause it was late for me anyway >.<

AH that what happen lol, you said "testing." Log off N was on the menus for like 30 minutes xD. its okay, my net acted up afterward N dced me for the rest of the night. Maybe tonight again :P
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:48 pm by Jojozityjo
i said testing cause it wasnt doing anything for a while so i was gonna see if chat was working but it wasnt, and it just went downhill from there XD

on another note, that video was friggin weird, i cant believe i watched it all x.x lol
kama
Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:12 pm by kama
I totally like the new patch. I found so many useful items that my inventory is full of them like this glove, it gives 230+ dex. 138 intelligent, 40 all resist. 23% critical damage, 30 something fire resistance. Jojo, chip, we need to team up. my RL best friend is joining me N you two need to be there so we can grind.......Lets do this!
Jojozityjo
Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:41 pm by Jojozityjo
kama, one of these days we might be able to actually play the game together, so far it's one thing or another keeping us from playing, this time it was more outright server update XD
kama
Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 pm by kama
these day when my net acts up, ill have no net for the whole night thru the day til 3pm. i just dun know what is going on. At least i get to complain to my internet provider muwhahhaa.....
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:52 am by Jojozityjo
thats an odd problem, commence the complaining! lol
Chips
Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:32 pm by Chips
Okay... Finally beat Inferno act 3 & 4 all quests done. woot. Now I have a cool eye for a flag :3.

weeeeee http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rairai-1998/
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 pm by Jojozityjo
my goodness chips lol
maybe you can help me beat inferno now XD
there is my all time fav sigil i want that requires me beating inferno with a barb x.x lol
Chips
Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 pm by Chips
Jojozityjo wrote:
my goodness chips lol
maybe you can help me beat inferno now XD
there is my all time fav sigil i want that requires me beating inferno with a barb x.x lol

Eldruin sigil! yea its awesome xD. Sure I can help. I'm gonna need 1400 LoH to make it easier.

Act 4 was WAAAY to many deaths I had to do a lot of re res to take down elites ): I had to join a pub game to take down diablo though, cuz I can't be arsed to stay focus without dying once yet xD.
Jojozityjo
Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 am by Jojozityjo
im used to being focused cause it's focus or die at all times for me lol
Chips
Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:29 am by Chips
so i had an idea for myself xD. I got another weapon with 900 LoH. So i'll switch weapons in and out depending on the monster. having 1800 LoH on cheap elites and 4000k more dps on everything else :D
Jojozityjo
Post Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 pm by Jojozityjo
least the nv stacks dont punish you for gear swapping x.x
kama
Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:11 am by kama
Where is everybody? I know we have a RL but i been running solo for a couple of nights now ):
Chips
Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm by Chips
Been taking a break here and there, also internet has been going on and off for me. It's a real bother >.> especially since I want to continue my hardcore run.
Jojozityjo
Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:24 am by Jojozityjo
my laptop screen is busted, and it doesnt look ill get it fixed anytime soon, nor do i expect it to ever get fixed with the bs in my life
kama
Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:28 am by kama
With the New patch of 1.05? not very sure but with new options that is given to us from Blizzard, its a whole new challenge again and who is still active? I want a head count because havent seen a lot of you on lately :/
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:11 am by Jojozityjo
that was a huge update, i loved the changes they did, gives us more chance while also giving us the option to make it face rollingly difficult. Plus the side thigns they did were pretty cool, i like it.

and i still play, i was on most the day the other day since i got time way from my things ive been working my tush off on. I'm hoping i can get some time to get into again, im certainly trying to make the time lol
kama
Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 am by kama
At least i know some of you are still out there lol. i was beginning to get worried xD
Yamatsu
Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:41 pm by Yamatsu
Started a barbarian on EU servers... 400ish ping is barely playable when elites are around. I get 60-70 on EU servers. So that's that.
Chips
Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:22 pm by Chips
So you're moving to EU servers?
Post  by Sponsored content

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next