Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Pokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of Empty
PostPokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of

So most people have seen the Deviantart pictures of the pokemon used as MH gear: http://endling.deviantart.com/art/PokeMonster-Hunter-184751431

but apparently someone took that completely seriously and created an appStore game called PMH (pocket monster hunter)...

And talk about plagirizing...

First look at the picture of the game here:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Looks "almost" just like the actual Pokemon huh... well gues what? In the game.... they use the exact same names of the actual pokemon from the pokemon game...

Here's the really odd thing though, it's actually a good game. The basic Idea of the game is that you go out to different areas, either hunt or capture monsters, make gear and weapons from those you hunt and use the ones you capture to help you battle and evolve...

Just thought it was funny. People have joked about a pokemon/MH crossover.. Didn't know there actually was one.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of :: Comments

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's only good because of all seven shades of plagurism it's sporting.

I have a massive thing against fakemon, especially bad fakemon, and especially since this isn't even trying to cover it's tracks plagurism wise, I kinda hope it gets taken down.

These are the reason the American government are trying to pass SOPA/PIPA/CISPA etc
a game where u kan kill pokemon? tell me more....

and theyre tryin to do wat china did probably lol
In case it wasn't obvious yet, this game is Chinese.
Besides the obvious plagiarism for which China is known and loved, noticed the WeiPhone.com watermark in the bottom right of both pictures.
Ata... Can't really argue with that.

Roik, you are correct. The developer Chinese campany, "lan hang technology Co". Apparently they are notorious for copying Pokemon games.

But then again MH has been copied as well so it's no suprise that this has come along. I was just suprised to see the names and designs being used so freely without Apple caring. Usually they are quite against copyright infringements. (Or is that just their own?)
tbh, i saw this awhile back. A friend of mine got hooked on it as soon as he saw it .-.
Ultimate Jaggi
Re: Pokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of
Post Mon May 21, 2012 5:43 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
charizard's an improvement
Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
charizard's an improvement
No charizard should never change we all know and love that big old orange dragon although i do like it but don't replace charizard =D.

On a other note i really love that floppy ear pikachu not the last one i mean the second one so cute +_+
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Re: Pokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm by ShadowCeadeusDM324
*ancient aliens guy*
American and Japanese games were
copied and look almost the same?
Chinese.
WHERE THE F*** IS THE ORIGINLITY??
Even if someone (like me) would draw/paint/create something based on anything else I can agree if it is used as inspiration or something. But copying? Originality, where are you?

Pokemon/Monster Hunter.... Somone actually did it... sort of

Page 1 of 1