Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adonan
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over Empty
PostSubject: Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over   Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 am

I found out on the wiki I had to finish all 3 star and 4 star guild quests except Go fish Goldenfish and Liver of Legend. Unfortunately this information came a little late and I already finished Liver of Legend. I have not, however, finished Go Fish Goldenfish and I was wondering if I can still unlock this quest. If not, would starting over be worth it because I have almost got the urgent quest to unlock Nekoht's quest line so I'd rather not start over at this point.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over   Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Broah , I dont think you understand xD

When it says "Clear all lvl3 and lvl 4 Quests except "Go fish goldenfish" and "Liver of Legend" it doesn't mean you must not do those quests in order to unlock it. It means you dont have to do them in order to unlock lao-shan.

Just , don't restart , clear all the lvl3-lvl4 missions and lao-shan will be unlocked
Back to top Go down
adonan
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over   Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Oh man thanks a bunch. I was worried for a second there. I also didnt understand why the unlock requirements were like that. Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over   Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over
Page 1 of 1