Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bruno3
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Okay, so I'm trying to defeat a Loa-Shan Lung for my first time. I didn't beat a Shen-Gaoren untill the attempt when I successfully used anti-dragon bombs on it. So how do I do it to a Loa-Shan Lung? No matter what part of its back I jump onto, I fall off instantly (Or slide to the side duiing the fall), so how/when do
I use them on a Loa-Shan Lung? (I even failed the quest after i drilled into it with a dragonator.) P.S. It's an Azure one.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:00 pm

@Bruno3 wrote:
Okay, so I'm trying to defeat a Loa-Shan Lung for my first time. I didn't beat a Shen-Gaoren untill the attempt when I successfully used anti-dragon bombs on it. So how do I do it to a Loa-Shan Lung? No matter what part of its back I jump onto, I fall off instantly (Or slide to the side duiing the fall), so how/when do
I use them on a Loa-Shan Lung? (I even failed the quest after i drilled into it with a dragonator.) P.S. It's an Azure one.

I used this vid for so long when needing to learn how to kill a Lao Shan Lung

First off you'll need Low Rank Diablos D full armor (Sharp Sword, Hi Wind Res..yes lao is wind not quake like Shen despite things fall when it walks)

Then any high raw weapon, Mazeron shows at the end for Low rank he used Striped Striker (tiggy hammer) and Ceanataur Head Axe for High Rank, and for most of the vid hes on the G Rank Lao shan with the same low rank armor (its THAT good) and a G rank narga hammer, using this guide you wont need to place anti dragon bombs, but when you are on the bridge looking at his back, you should see a patch of skin after the largest backplate, thats where you want to land.

Once you get the timing that planting it becomes easy to do every time, however till then:




This will net you a Lao Shan KILL if done right, not just a repel.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 pm

You lose alot of dps if you waste time setting bombs instead of just attacking the stomach. The easiest way to win is just use adren/heroics with a hbg and pierce spam him to death. Since lao's easy just boring as Fudge.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:08 pm

@haruno wrote:
You lose alot of dps if you waste time setting bombs instead of just attacking the stomach. The easiest way to win is just use adren/heroics with a hbg and pierce spam him to death. Since lao's easy just boring as Fudge.

Haruno ..... wow....

Even Mazeron, the one who is the bowgun GOD as proof by his videos didnt want to bowgun lao because of how retarded and expensive it is. Stick to hammer.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Nova wrote:
@haruno wrote:
You lose alot of dps if you waste time setting bombs instead of just attacking the stomach. The easiest way to win is just use adren/heroics with a hbg and pierce spam him to death. Since lao's easy just boring as Fudge.

Haruno ..... wow....

Even Mazeron, the one who is the bowgun GOD as proof by his videos didnt want to bowgun lao because of how retarded and expensive it is. Stick to hammer.
expensive yes but ultimately it does do the job faster than the hammer :X
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm

@haruno wrote:
Nova wrote:
@haruno wrote:
You lose alot of dps if you waste time setting bombs instead of just attacking the stomach. The easiest way to win is just use adren/heroics with a hbg and pierce spam him to death. Since lao's easy just boring as Fudge.

Haruno ..... wow....

Even Mazeron, the one who is the bowgun GOD as proof by his videos didnt want to bowgun lao because of how retarded and expensive it is. Stick to hammer.
expensive yes but ultimately it does do the job faster than the hammer :X


Are you having a derp moment? He's struggling to win against Lao / Shen, which means he is relatively new to them / the game meaning he wont have the kind of money to make such a good bowgun and its ammo
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Nova wrote:
@haruno wrote:
Nova wrote:
@haruno wrote:
You lose alot of dps if you waste time setting bombs instead of just attacking the stomach. The easiest way to win is just use adren/heroics with a hbg and pierce spam him to death. Since lao's easy just boring as Fudge.

Haruno ..... wow....

Even Mazeron, the one who is the bowgun GOD as proof by his videos didnt want to bowgun lao because of how retarded and expensive it is. Stick to hammer.
expensive yes but ultimately it does do the job faster than the hammer :X


Are you having a derp moment? He's struggling to win against Lao / Shen, which means he is relatively new to them / the game meaning he wont have the kind of money to make such a good bowgun and its ammo
eh true enough :X however gunning with heroics is easy imho. Regardless of what you say :X if this is high ranked just use teh hammer :X
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Sun May 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Here are facts for you guys about me on MH Freedom Unite:
1. I have not even MET a regular L-SL.
2. I have a full set of Normal Tigrex Blademaster Armor.
3. I have a Great Hornfly Sword, or something like that.
4. I plan on trying to fight Teostras when I can unlock a Teostra quest. (For Fact 6)
5. I plan on fighting more Kushala Daoras (For Fact 6)
6. I may be able to upgrade my Dragon Bone Katana into a Supremacy Blade, but I need 4 Teostra Tails and 3 more Kushala Daora Tails.
7. I bring 10 Mega Potions on every quest.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Mon May 02, 2011 2:36 am

@Bruno3 wrote:
Here are facts for you guys about me on MH Freedom Unite:
1. I have not even MET a regular L-SL.
2. I have a full set of Normal Tigrex Blademaster Armor.
3. I have a Great Hornfly Sword, or something like that.
4. I plan on trying to fight Teostras when I can unlock a Teostra quest. (For Fact 6)
5. I plan on fighting more Kushala Daoras (For Fact 6)
6. I may be able to upgrade my Dragon Bone Katana into a Supremacy Blade, but I need 4 Teostra Tails and 3 more Kushala Daora Tails.
7. I bring 10 Mega Potions on every quest.
tigrex armor is crap. Use garuga mask + garuga armor for the rest. Gem it for High Grade Earplugs, Sharp sword, Reckless abandon+1. Best low rank set besides caenataur with sharp+1.

Supremacy blades final upgrade is one (if not the best) raw longsword, But its far harder to make the hellish slasher (supremacy blades final upgrade) than it is to make c blango destructor or true gaelic flame. So for lao stick to teh hamma
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 am

@haruno wrote:
@Bruno3 wrote:
Here are facts for you guys about me on MH Freedom Unite:
1. I have not even MET a regular L-SL.
2. I have a full set of Normal Tigrex Blademaster Armor.
3. I have a Great Hornfly Sword, or something like that.
4. I plan on trying to fight Teostras when I can unlock a Teostra quest. (For Fact 6)
5. I plan on fighting more Kushala Daoras (For Fact 6)
6. I may be able to upgrade my Dragon Bone Katana into a Supremacy Blade, but I need 4 Teostra Tails and 3 more Kushala Daora Tails.
7. I bring 10 Mega Potions on every quest.
tigrex armor is crap. Use garuga mask + garuga armor for the rest. Gem it for High Grade Earplugs, Sharp sword, Reckless abandon+1. Best low rank set besides caenataur with sharp+1.

Supremacy blades final upgrade is one (if not the best) raw longsword, But its far harder to make the hellish slasher (supremacy blades final upgrade) than it is to make c blango destructor or true gaelic flame. So for lao stick to teh hamma

yeah but generally http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/C.Blango_Destructor is better line to pursue though i suppose http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Hellish_Slasher is alright if you don't use reckless abandon...

also Hellish Slasher requires 3 big E dragon gems and wings from all 3 g rank Fatalis colors, so C.Blango Destructor is easier to make.
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 pm

I do have a crystal hammer,,,
I said I wanted to MAKE a supremacy blade (Upgrade B.K.D.) not upgrade one. :|
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Mon May 02, 2011 7:20 pm

It's the first High-Rank Urgent Guild Quest, so most of the weapons and armor that you're suggesting are impossible for me to get materials for right now. I haven't even MET a Teostra Yet.


Last edited by Bruno3 on Tue May 03, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 pm

@Bruno3 wrote:
It's the first High-Rank Urgent Guild Quest, so most of the longswords that you're suggesting are impossible for me to get materials for right now.

Heh I wasn't suggesting you go and make those, hell even my current file doesnt have them =P I was showing haruno a difference, but yeah good luck, and imo do use a hammer, yeah you can beat lao shans with a longsword but honestly hammer IS the best anti- Lao Shan Lung solo weapon. Just make sure it's VERY high raw damage / sharpness.
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Tue May 03, 2011 10:16 pm

BTW Should I fight a regular one first so that I can combine any L-S Claws I may get with Armor/Powercharm? I might not have unlocked a quest for the regular version.


Last edited by Bruno3 on Wed May 04, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Tue May 03, 2011 10:36 pm

@Bruno3 wrote:
BTW Should I fight a regular one first so that I can combine any L-S Claws Imay get with Armor/Powercharm? I might not have unlocked a quest for the regular version.

It couldn't hurt,

just remember you can have one of each charm / talon meaning you can carry:

1 Powercharm
1 Powertalon
1 Armorcharm
1 Armortalon


which will become permanent items in your inventory as the attack / defense boost is VERY good.
Back to top Go down
Bruno3
Melynx


Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 11:07 am

@haruno wrote:

tigrex armor is crap.
Orly?
Here are some facts about Tigrex Tigrex Tigrex Armor:
1. Each part can have up to 60 Defense WITHOUT Royal A.S. (Armor Spheres)
2. They have reasonable slot ammounts.
3. 2 of the abilities a full Tigrex Tigrex Tigrex Armor Set gives are Autotracker (No more paintballs!)
and Quick Eating (Healing is faster with potions!)
4. The armor looks epic, not dorky like some armor does.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 6:12 pm

@Bruno3 wrote:
@haruno wrote:

tigrex armor is crap.
Orly?
Here are some facts about Tigrex Tigrex Tigrex Armor:
1. Each part can have up to 60 Defense WITHOUT Royal A.S. (Armor Spheres)
2. They have reasonable slot ammounts.
3. 2 of the abilities a full Tigrex Tigrex Tigrex Armor Set gives are Autotracker (No more paintballs!)
and Quick Eating (Healing is faster with potions!)
4. The armor looks epic, not dorky like some armor does.

1. There are armors like that. i.e los.
2. Most armors that sucky get some slots but u can get others with more slots and better skills
3. How difficult can it be? Just throw a dam paintball and or use a psychoserum. Waste of 15 points of skills imo.
4. The only tigrex set that looks cool is the LR one. Still, other armors look better. i.e los, akantor, and even basasrios looks cool lol

then again. It's up to who ever likes that set. I just dont since i could be getting something else instead of wasting time with tiggy.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 6:21 pm

@Eddy wrote:
@Bruno3 wrote:
@haruno wrote:

tigrex armor is crap.
Orly?
Here are some facts about Tigrex Tigrex Tigrex Armor:
1. Each part can have up to 60 Defense WITHOUT Royal A.S. (Armor Spheres)
2. They have reasonable slot ammounts.
3. 2 of the abilities a full Tigrex Tigrex Tigrex Armor Set gives are Autotracker (No more paintballs!)
and Quick Eating (Healing is faster with potions!)
4. The armor looks epic, not dorky like some armor does.

1. There are armors like that. i.e los.
2. Most armors that sucky get some slots but u can get others with more slots and better skills
3. How difficult can it be? Just throw a dam paintball and or use a psychoserum. Waste of 15 points of skills imo.
4. The only tigrex set that looks cool is the LR one. Still, other armors look better. i.e los, akantor, and even basasrios looks cool lol

then again. It's up to who ever likes that set. I just dont since i could be getting something else instead of wasting time with tiggy.

I personally used Low Rank Tigrex armor until High Rank when I got Akantor Armor, then at G rank I started mixing parts with it to get various other stuff like Sharp+1 / Sharp Sword /Reck+2 on an armor or Sharp+1 / High Grade Earplugs / Reck+2.

Pretty much at G rank there's only a SELECT few sets that are good to get every piece on (like White Fatalis Z for Blademasters or Crimson Fata G rank armor for gunners), at G rank you'll likely be almost always wearing a mixed set and on that note:

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/171-deviltriggers-armor-combo-library/

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 6:30 pm

lol Nova. U always post that site. Hey! new emoticons :Ninja\'d: :Arrr:
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 6:41 pm

@Eddy wrote:
lol Nova. U always post that site. Hey! new emoticons :Ninja\'d: :Arrr:

I post it because that list of armors for both blademaster and gunner, either no slotted, 1, 2, or even 3 slotted weapons have amazing combos most people dont think of, and a lot of MH newcomers who play MHFU are unaware of that site and those useful armor combos.
Back to top Go down
Crathen
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Nova wrote:

I post it because that list of armors for both blademaster and gunner, either no slotted, 1, 2, or even 3 slotted weapons have amazing combos most people dont think of, and a lot of MH newcomers who play MHFU are unaware of that site and those useful armor combos.

Yeah , the great Nova himself didn't knew about that site till i've linked to him in the chatbox :3

Anyway...seriously now , back on topic , if ya watched the video you can notice that a good high raw hammer -either the caenataur hammer or the Diablos one- (with a good amount of green sharpness ) is the best way to KILL him instead of repelling it , 1 skill is essential and that's wind resistance , since it's a long fight you want sharpsword ( sharpness bar lasts more hits ) and then ya can gem in either Att.up S or speed sharpening ( Diablos armor ) , you can place antidragon bombs / carve his back and still be able to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 pm

@Crathen wrote:
Nova wrote:

I post it because that list of armors for both blademaster and gunner, either no slotted, 1, 2, or even 3 slotted weapons have amazing combos most people dont think of, and a lot of MH newcomers who play MHFU are unaware of that site and those useful armor combos.

Yeah , the great Nova himself didn't knew about that site till i've linked to him in the chatbox :3

Anyway...seriously now , back on topic , if ya watched the video you can notice that a good high raw hammer -either the caenataur hammer or the Diablos one- (with a good amount of green sharpness ) is the best way to KILL him instead of repelling it , 1 skill is essential and that's wind resistance , since it's a long fight you want sharpsword ( sharpness bar lasts more hits ) and then ya can gem in either Att.up S or speed sharpening ( Diablos armor ) , you can place antidragon bombs / carve his back and still be able to kill him.

Yep, prior to that I just used full armor sets instead of mix and matching, at least this playthrough im doing infinately better, course the moment I get White Fata Z I doubt I'll take it off as it's just too amazing.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 8:58 pm

@Bruno3 wrote:
@haruno wrote:

tigrex armor is crap.
Orly?
Here are some facts about Tigrex Tigrex Tigrex Armor:
1. Each part can have up to 60 Defense WITHOUT Royal A.S. (Armor Spheres)
2. They have reasonable slot ammounts.
3. 2 of the abilities a full Tigrex Tigrex Tigrex Armor Set gives are Autotracker (No more paintballs!)
and Quick Eating (Healing is faster with potions!)
4. The armor looks epic, not dorky like some armor does.
Im well aware of what tigrex armor does/is. Its low/high/G ranked version sucks and terribly outclassed.

1. 60 def? ur point is? that slight extra def will save you 1-2 pots at most. And if ur chugging down potions you're not learning much about attack oppurtunities or how to moi or to not get hit.
2. reasonable slots? for what? earplugs? That just means you'll get demonic protection and then point #1 becomes invalid and useless.
3. Autotracker good? lol wut? ever heard of psychoserum and paintball? The extra details of a monster that autotracker gives is useless imo. Quick eating? that just means you're chugging down potions like no tommorow...............
4. tigrex armor looks as good as ukanlos armor.......

For low rank armor
Garuga mask + rest = rape with sharp sword, reckless abandon+1 and high grade earplugs.
Caenataur full with 5 artisan jewels = Sharp+1 (sharp+1 is the highest damage multiplier skill outside of adren/heroics for blade), sharp Sword, sharpness inc, and def-20 so in other words your weapon will almost always be at its maximum sharpness. Tiggy armor doesnt even compare to them.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 192

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Nova wrote:
@Crathen wrote:
Nova wrote:

I post it because that list of armors for both blademaster and gunner, either no slotted, 1, 2, or even 3 slotted weapons have amazing combos most people dont think of, and a lot of MH newcomers who play MHFU are unaware of that site and those useful armor combos.

Yeah , the great Nova himself didn't knew about that site till i've linked to him in the chatbox :3

Anyway...seriously now , back on topic , if ya watched the video you can notice that a good high raw hammer -either the caenataur hammer or the Diablos one- (with a good amount of green sharpness ) is the best way to KILL him instead of repelling it , 1 skill is essential and that's wind resistance , since it's a long fight you want sharpsword ( sharpness bar lasts more hits ) and then ya can gem in either Att.up S or speed sharpening ( Diablos armor ) , you can place antidragon bombs / carve his back and still be able to kill him.

Yep, prior to that I just used full armor sets instead of mix and matching, at least this playthrough im doing infinately better, course the moment I get White Fata Z I doubt I'll take it off as it's just too amazing.
I like my golden shin armor for gs over white fatty D:< and my sharp sword/sharp+1/reckless abandon+3 for moar damage :D
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin


Thank you Points : 96

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Wed May 04, 2011 9:17 pm

@haruno wrote:
Nova wrote:
@Crathen wrote:
Nova wrote:

I post it because that list of armors for both blademaster and gunner, either no slotted, 1, 2, or even 3 slotted weapons have amazing combos most people dont think of, and a lot of MH newcomers who play MHFU are unaware of that site and those useful armor combos.

Yeah , the great Nova himself didn't knew about that site till i've linked to him in the chatbox :3

Anyway...seriously now , back on topic , if ya watched the video you can notice that a good high raw hammer -either the caenataur hammer or the Diablos one- (with a good amount of green sharpness ) is the best way to KILL him instead of repelling it , 1 skill is essential and that's wind resistance , since it's a long fight you want sharpsword ( sharpness bar lasts more hits ) and then ya can gem in either Att.up S or speed sharpening ( Diablos armor ) , you can place antidragon bombs / carve his back and still be able to kill him.

Yep, prior to that I just used full armor sets instead of mix and matching, at least this playthrough im doing infinately better, course the moment I get White Fata Z I doubt I'll take it off as it's just too amazing.
I like my golden shin armor for gs over white fatty D:< and my sharp sword/sharp+1/reckless abandon+3 for moar damage :D

Yeah but like you said, White Fata Z with Unsheath Crit gemmed in = Sharp+1, Attack Up Large, and Art of Unsheathing for more damage per hit.

Now on a boss like White Fata himself I'd either use that armor set, the Rajang set mixed slightly, or my Sharp+1/Reck+2ish/HGE set so his damn roars don't make you prey to the lightning should you misstep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?   Today at 1:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anti-Dragon Bombs on a Lao-Shan Lung?
» Cheapest/Annoying E.Dragon?
» Can I unlock Lao Shan Lung without starting over
» Best way to solo Lao-Shan Lung? Help!
» Ash Lao-Shan Lung.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: PSP/Vita (Western releases)-
Jump to: