Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Making Jump Barrel Bombs Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Making Jump Barrel Bombs Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making Jump Barrel Bombs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Prog

Making Jump Barrel Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Making Jump Barrel Bombs   Making Jump Barrel Bombs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:55 pm

I got a hacked savegame with just about every item in the inventory and saw these really cool bombs. They were called Jump Barrel Bombs (or was it just Jump Bombs). Kind of like big powerful bounce bombs. They'd rotate and then fly into the air. Pretty cool but I have yet to see them mentioned in any combination lists. Can they be made and how do I get more of them?
Back to top Go down
Monsterhunterdp117
Kelbi
Monsterhunterdp117

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: It can be bought and made   Making Jump Barrel Bombs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:55 am

Actually u can just buy it at the old merchant randomly but if u wanted the combination then its Small Barrel Bomb and Vespoid Wing. If you wanted the bounce bomb+, im not sure if its bomb arrowana or burst arrowana that u should combine it with. :scratch:

EDIT:
Wait thats jump not bounce, sorry. I also saw that on my cwcheat. i dont think its a real item or its just a hack but anyway try finding in the combo reference if there's an unknown item with barrel bomb or barrel lid as one of the ingridient of it

Last edited by Monsterhunterdp117 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought it was bounce. sorry)
Back to top Go down
Croda
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Making Jump Barrel Bombs   Making Jump Barrel Bombs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:04 pm

you can get jump bombs by trading tickets obtained from JUMP quests, such as JUMP Teo, to the veggie elder.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Making Jump Barrel Bombs   Making Jump Barrel Bombs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 am

Jump Barrel Bombs Are The Ones With The Pirate Symbol on Each Side And Travel Along An Arc Like Path (They Look Good With The Jolly Roger Armor)
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Making Jump Barrel Bombs   Making Jump Barrel Bombs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 am

And Theres Another One Too: Polytan Bomb Its Exactly Like A Lightning Rod Except In Bomb Format And It Detonates Normally Like A Normal Large Barrel Bomb And It Has Polytans's Face On It Imprinted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Jump Barrel Bombs   Making Jump Barrel Bombs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Jump Barrel Bombs
Page 1 of 1