Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The world of TERA - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The world of TERA - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world of TERA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice
Popo
Alice

Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The world of TERA - Page 2 Empty
PostThe world of TERA

Well while looking for a game that can satisfy my need I stumbled upon this MMO. I did a 14 day trail 1st and ended up really liking the game, so I bought it. This MMO has amazing graphics and a combat system I have not played on any other MMO before.

So I wanted to see if any play here? and if so character details :3
I'm a female Warrior Castanic and I just hit level 12 Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The world of TERA :: Comments

Oni Zelkami
Re: The world of TERA
Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 pm by Oni Zelkami
I hate this game so much now. Why did it have to go free to play at now of all times.?There's too much coming out between now and the summer for me to keep up with. And my wallet has somehow mysteriously emptied itself.

Also, why did the Scott Pilgrim DLC have to uncancel itself?
Kanade
Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 pm by Kanade
recia-chan, what is ur server?
WyvernGS
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 am by WyvernGS
I am also interested now
Alice
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:24 am by Alice
Tempest Reach
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm by Oni Zelkami
Blech. I wasted a half day waiting for this game to download. Defiantly not worth it. I hope that'd be getting something along the lines of Vindictus. Instead I got Runescape with aiming controls akin to playing a normal first person shooter on double the highest sensitivity. I stopped when climbing a ladder made you wait 10 seconds to oogle your characters ass.
Un-Tan
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 pm by Un-Tan
Shin... The game starts at around lvl 20ish when you can really fight BAMs. once you can fight BAMs it becomes MH.
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm by Snagglux
"It gets good 20 levels in" is the worst excuse you could ever use to defend a game when someone says "I don't like it". If that was his first impression of Tera, I doubt he'd want to put up with playing it for 20 bloody levels.
Alice
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:46 am by Alice
well in the case of a MMORPG where you want to play together, the 1st 20 levels is to learn your class before actually working together. So it's not really an excuse. At level 20 is when you are able to do the 1st dungeon.
Un-Tan
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 am by Un-Tan
Think of it like this then. At what point in MH3(or any other MH) does the game truly begin? Do you count killing an aptonoth and carve it for 1 raw meat as part of the game or just a tutorial? Or does it start when you go underwater to kill one fish just to learn how underwater fighting works? In my opinion, no. The game starts once you get the Great Jaggi hunting quest. Because in my opinion MH is about "boss fights", not walking around killing lowlife trash stuffs.

example of a BAM fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJqJa_a17DU

Was this fight anything like the ones you had at lvl6? No I don't think so. You get to fight a tutorial BAM at lvl11 or so but you wont see more of them until lvl20~
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 am by Snagglux
But it's not like Great Jaggi was way into the game. It takes one hour, maybe two if you aren't just getting the essential stuff out of the way and do some other stuff on the side. And on top of that, you have the Lagi Encounter to liven things up a little before you fight Jaggi.

1 hour before the game really kicks in for tutorial's sake = Fine
20 levels before you feel the game is actually worthwhile = Dumb
Miichu
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 am by Miichu
to ppl who gets mad at the first levels should learn that it all starts at lv20 and it is like MH online dont rage on something you played for 20mins I also hated WoW to I lvled higher then I stayed for 7 years :p
Miichu
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 am by Miichu
Snagglux wrote:
But it's not like Great Jaggi was way into the game. It takes one hour, maybe two if you aren't just getting the essential stuff out of the way and do some other stuff on the side. And on top of that, you have the Lagi Encounter to liven things up a little before you fight Jaggi.

1 hour before the game really kicks in for tutorial's sake = Fine
20 levels before you feel the game is actually worthwhile = Dumb

and it takes you 3 hrs to get to lv19 where the game starts which is nothing.
Alice
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 pm by Alice
but its a MMORPG...what MMORPG really gets started within 1hr of playing?
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm by Guest
took me 2 months to get started on EVE
relevant:

The world of TERA - Page 2 127a2824_eve-online-learning-curve
Alice
Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 am by Alice
Ok, so I was thinking of making a guild for forum members to join and play together. If you're interested add "Mysth" the Mystic^^
Post  by Sponsored content

The world of TERA

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2