Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charm Tables for MH3U

Go down 
+15
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Dragsaw
Hawkfriend
Antari18
GAMEBOYPOCKET
Lucas
Shiera
E&Troy
Silverwind
Snagglux
Gilgames
dcj91x
Yamatsu
Jader7777
MHWF
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Now that we have received full confirmation from Capcom I will post and sticky this for everyone's use.

Thanks to everyone who provided information in this situation:

Yuri wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't had the time to investigate this issue in its entirety. It seems this discussion is going into some really good depth and detail though. However, I finally heard back from the Dev team, and MH3U is the same as MH3G as far as charm tables go. You are locked to one table as you create your character. I did not get any reasoning behind this choice, but hopefully this won't be too much of a problem - especially with the tools you guys are finding online. Once again the feedback was sent, but I'd like to hear how you feel about this in a couple of months, and see if your impressions on the subject have changed.

Useful links for charm tables:

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/6766-athenas-charm-table-search-for-monster-hunter-3g-monster-hunter-3u/

Sai_ wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIIJ9PkXRik Click on English Subs

This information is pretty old. What this basically is, upon starting a new character in MH3U, you will be locked into what is believed to be 1 out of 17 charm tables. This means that if you happen to be locked into table 7, that is the ONLY way you will be able to have a chance at an attack god charm. Other tables like table 10 are considered the best because that table is the only one with essential charms

Ways to find out about what table your in:

Moga Fish Ship method:
http://www.hayasoft.com/chisamin/mh3g/tsearch7.cgi

According to what charms you already have method:
http://mh.websimu.mydns.jp/3g_oma/xxx/table.php

Charm Table:
http://www10.atwiki.jp/mh3g/pages/72.html

In other words, once you start MH3U, the table you are locked in means you will NOT be able to obtain other charms besides that table. This is ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net

AuthorMessage
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:19 pm

I think I got into a table with a lot of gunner charms. I have a lot of use xxx charms for bowguns, too bad I use Duals. Anyway, how high is the probability of being unlucky enough to end "cursed"?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:18 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
I think I got into a table with a lot of gunner charms. I have a lot of use xxx charms for bowguns, too bad I use Duals. Anyway, how high is the probability of being unlucky enough to end "cursed"?

You won't have those "perfect sets" that would cut a minute or two off the quests you do.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:55 am

Oh god I just realized I started a game and didn't bother to check for this new charm crap...I swear to god I better be able to get an Evasion+6 2 slot or Evasion+7 2 slot charm....I have no use for any other charm besides Evasion.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 am

Yeah, thinking about it, I definitely don't want to invest 300+ hours onto a character that has garbage charms / talismans. I'm about 3-5 hours in right now but I'll re-roll if I have a bad charm table or something that doesn't suit my play-style...why'd they have to change from the Tri formula.....

Now some of those links are in Japanese and I don't understand them or the one English link. Would like a much better explanation if possible.
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:35 am

if you get the athena gear program you can put in the charms you've found already and it can tell you what table you're on or narrow it down.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:07 am

Tirith wrote:
if you get the athena gear program you can put in the charms you've found already and it can tell you what table you're on or narrow it down.
im using his fish finder program to find out, after 5 hauls it's either table 6 or table 10 i have. last 3 hauls it's not changed. hope it didnt bug out.

If it's 6 I'm rerolling the character as it's just a small and imo terrible table lol.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:19 am

IT'S 10! WOOO!
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charm Tables for MH3U
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2