Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Charm Tables for MH3U Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Charm Tables for MH3U Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charm Tables for MH3U

Go down 
+15
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Dragsaw
Hawkfriend
Antari18
GAMEBOYPOCKET
Lucas
Shiera
E&Troy
Silverwind
Snagglux
Gilgames
dcj91x
Yamatsu
Jader7777
MHWF
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MHWF
MHWikiForums
MHWF

Thank you Points : 31

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4468-1021-0797
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Charm Tables for MH3U Empty
PostSubject: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Now that we have received full confirmation from Capcom I will post and sticky this for everyone's use.

Thanks to everyone who provided information in this situation:

Yuri wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't had the time to investigate this issue in its entirety. It seems this discussion is going into some really good depth and detail though. However, I finally heard back from the Dev team, and MH3U is the same as MH3G as far as charm tables go. You are locked to one table as you create your character. I did not get any reasoning behind this choice, but hopefully this won't be too much of a problem - especially with the tools you guys are finding online. Once again the feedback was sent, but I'd like to hear how you feel about this in a couple of months, and see if your impressions on the subject have changed.

Useful links for charm tables:

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/6766-athenas-charm-table-search-for-monster-hunter-3g-monster-hunter-3u/

Sai_ wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIIJ9PkXRik Click on English Subs

This information is pretty old. What this basically is, upon starting a new character in MH3U, you will be locked into what is believed to be 1 out of 17 charm tables. This means that if you happen to be locked into table 7, that is the ONLY way you will be able to have a chance at an attack god charm. Other tables like table 10 are considered the best because that table is the only one with essential charms

Ways to find out about what table your in:

Moga Fish Ship method:
http://www.hayasoft.com/chisamin/mh3g/tsearch7.cgi

According to what charms you already have method:
http://mh.websimu.mydns.jp/3g_oma/xxx/table.php

Charm Table:
http://www10.atwiki.jp/mh3g/pages/72.html

In other words, once you start MH3U, the table you are locked in means you will NOT be able to obtain other charms besides that table. This is ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Ultimate, Charm Tables and You.   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:28 am

If anyone hasn't kept up with then new system of 'tables' for talismans in Tri Ultimate please read up on these threads:
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9502-charm-tables-for-mh3u
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/t9397-mh3u-s-charm-system-info-you-will-be-perma-locked-into-a-charm-table

Quote :
The following is an example of how to get to table 10 (T10), use the time list for a different table.

- Turn off your wireless settings.
- Make the date 1-21-2012
- T10 is "0hours 14minutes 44seconds" so to aim for that
- Set the time at 0hours 13minutes
- Once you get to the NEWGAME screen, wait there for 1minute and 44seconds
- The table gets decided the moment you select "Yes" when the game asks if you really want to create a New Game.

The following are the times for each table
T1 00:14:11~13
T2 02:14:39~42
T3 00:11:28~30
T4 00:05:47~49
T5 00:56:43~45
T6 00:42:17~20
T7 01:43:58~01
T8 09:25:48~51
T9 07:09:58~01
T10 00:14:43~45
T13 00:07:46~48
T14 00:17:02~05

'cursed' tables:
T11 00:02:43
T12 00:06:41
T15 00:08:09
T16 00:13:22
T17 00:20:03

Sources:
Repost from NeoGAF
Capcom community

Last edited by Jader7777 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 am

Awesome, will definitely be trying this out, I want dat table 4.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 am

Feel free to repost it in the OP or whatever.

I updated it to be a bit more clearer due to the engrish translation.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Well... I think I know why the charm tables are the way they are and.... I think it's just fine.

I was going over the full list of skills in MH3U (found here):

http://www.mh3-ultimate.com/page/Armor+Skills

And looking over the charm tables and realizd something... Those tables without the great all mighty +5/7 or what ever charms people are saying they want or need so badly and with fewer charms than other tables... Hold something very interesting.

1. Keep in mind a table with less charms is more likely to yield more of each charm and rarer charms based on % than a table with lots of charms in it.

2. Look at the skills list. Notice some of the new skills and double effects provided by them. Which tables are those charms found on?

I could be wrong but the tables may not be as broken as many may think they are.
Back to top Go down
Gilgames
Melynx
Gilgames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 am

Wow, say you are in table 17, your chances are 1 in 52 of getting
handicraft+5 stamina rec up +4. These 'cursed' tables might not be cursed at all.
They're just different: they give you higher chances of getting charms that are slightly worse.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:40 am

Quote :
-I started by closing out all software running on my 3DS.
-I toggled off the wifi switch
-I went into settings -> other settings -> set date for 1/21/2012 -> Ok -> Set time -> 00:12 (I was unsure about timing so wanted to give myself lots of time) I hit "Start" on my stop watch at the instant I hit "Okay" for setting the time. I wanted to give myself an extra minute.
-I opened up MH3U as a fresh program from my home screen, it was not running in the background.
-I pressed A to skip the intro movie, and A to advance to the main menu screen
-There are 4 options, New Game, Continue, DLC, Options
-I positioned my cursor on "New Game"
-I waited until my stop watch showed 2:43, then pressed my "A" button with New Game selected
-It then brings you to "Create your character"
-Created my character at a leisurely pace, started game, talked with Elder/etc, went into the house, slept/saved and quit out of the game.
-Entirely closed out of the game from the home screen.
-Went into settings, set my clock/date back to what it should be, turned wifi back on.
-Proceeded up until the guild quest for getting guts (followed the speed guide for suggestions)
-Sent boat out using power paddle and target was Moga Coast
-Put results into the .de calculator
-Confirmed I was on T10 first shot

Someone on NeoGAF got a copy early. Here's how he describes getting onto the correct charm table.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Jader7777 wrote:
Quote :
-I started by closing out all software running on my 3DS.
-I toggled off the wifi switch
-I went into settings -> other settings -> set date for 1/21/2012 -> Ok -> Set time -> 00:12 (I was unsure about timing so wanted to give myself lots of time) I hit "Start" on my stop watch at the instant I hit "Okay" for setting the time. I wanted to give myself an extra minute.
-I opened up MH3U as a fresh program from my home screen, it was not running in the background.
-I pressed A to skip the intro movie, and A to advance to the main menu screen
-There are 4 options, New Game, Continue, DLC, Options
-I positioned my cursor on "New Game"
-I waited until my stop watch showed 2:43, then pressed my "A" button with New Game selected
-It then brings you to "Create your character"
-Created my character at a leisurely pace, started game, talked with Elder/etc, went into the house, slept/saved and quit out of the game.
-Entirely closed out of the game from the home screen.
-Went into settings, set my clock/date back to what it should be, turned wifi back on.
-Proceeded up until the guild quest for getting guts (followed the speed guide for suggestions)
-Sent boat out using power paddle and target was Moga Coast
-Put results into the .de calculator
-Confirmed I was on T10 first shot

Someone on NeoGAF got a copy early. Here's how he describes getting onto the correct charm table.

Anyone know if this works on the Wii U version too?
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:10 am

I used the charm table method on my WiiU and got table 1 according to the ship checking site, first try too. Wasn't going to restart my game even if I missed it, but happy to get it.

So yes, confirmed for WiiU version.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 am

Didn't check my table... And not about to. Started using bow and the very first charm I got was on the 3rd quest I did when I randomly decided to go mining in the Flooded Forest paw pass at the port.

Got a "C Range Coating c+ 7" talisman. That's good for me.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:09 am

I would really like to know what happens if you start your character on the times in-between the other times. Also, I'd like to know which tables people like the most.

Last edited by E&Troy on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:40 am

E&Troy wrote:
I heard from my brother that you can CHOOSE what table you want to be in! Neither of us have tested it, but apparently if you do some things where you set the date on your Wii U to a certain date, and the time to a certain time, you can put yourself in certain tables. I haven't been able to test this at all (I don't have the Wii U yet) but if this works, it might cut back on a lot of people's whining. The time you had to create your character was within a few second period however. Also, I just stated everything my brother told me, so I won't be able to answer any questions if asked any. I'm not ever sure where my brother found this info out, but I'll definitely give it a shot. (any recommendations for what table to shoot for?)

... Umm Troy, scroll up a bit.

Anyways, I still really wouldn't worry too much about what table you get or not. So far I have not hear anything bad from anyone.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Easy way to check your charm table if it matters to you:

http://mhvuze.de/3ucharm/fishEN/index2.html

a nice pictures of the charm table:

Keep in mind that the (charms shown) are charms considered the most wanted* in each table. most tables contain more charms than what may be listed
Charm Tables for MH3U Photo10

A list of the skills/decorations in MH3U:

http://www.mh3-ultimate.com/page/Decoration+List

Last edited by dcj91x on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:31 am

Hrk.. the fishing link glitched on me and I lost 6 runs of data. I'm NOT doing that again. Please tell me that there's an english translation for the one based off of charms you already own.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:18 am

^ The best ones probably Athena's, posted at the top.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Do you have to have to have a timer or something in time with the Wii U to start a character on a certain time? It actually sounds hard creating your character during a few second period.
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Nah.. You just have to start the new Game within the time period, the character creation happens after the Charm table has been set.
Back to top Go down
GAMEBOYPOCKET
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:06 am

The fishing site that I need to use to know my charm tablet doesn't work and I am not a MAC user! Any help please?

/sad/
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:36 am

Got a question. Accidentaly find myself in table 9 (was aiming for 1...). I heard it's good for gunners. Soooo my question is why is it considered good for gunners? I can't see anything special there except lack of good melee charms compared to other tables... keep in mind i'm GS user -__-

So, the question - why is table 9 good for gunners? Can you give me examples of charms, why some people aim for it so badly?
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Got a question. Accidentaly find myself in table 9 (was aiming for 1...). I heard it's good for gunners. Soooo my question is why is it considered good for gunners? I can't see anything special there except lack of good melee charms compared to other tables... keep in mind i'm GS user -__-

So, the question - why is table 9 good for gunners? Can you give me examples of charms, why some people aim for it so badly?

my understanding was that it had a higher concentration of gunner related charms. that doesn't really answer your question fully but I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Yeah... but thx for tryin Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Dragsaw
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 am

Can some one check my charm table as the website is down or something

https://i.imgur.com/PMLp9jk.png
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:10 pm

How terrible is being in a cursed table because somewhere I read that being caught in one of those tables will also stop you from getting rustshards. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:43 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
How terrible is being in a cursed table because somewhere I read that being caught in one of those tables will also stop you from getting rustshards. Is this true?

Nobody has ever gotten into one of those "cursed tables." So I wouldn't worry about it. I'm pretty sure that they made it so that you cannot get into any of the "cursed tables."
Back to top Go down
Chagrilled
Chagrilled

Thank you Points : 34

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:06 pm

someone has gotten into a cursed table, my friend fueee666 is in table 17. so far it's ment he cant get certain skills on a charm at all, and that he has many multiples of charms due to the small number of available charms.

edit: to rub it in he has one of the 2 tables without an edgemaster charm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charm Tables for MH3U   Charm Tables for MH3U Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charm Tables for MH3U
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next