Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
E3 2013- New and exciting... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
E3 2013- New and exciting... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E3 2013- New and exciting...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

E3 2013- New and exciting... Empty
PostE3 2013- New and exciting...

With just 5 days to go there has already been a lot of news announced, From the Xbox1 and the pay to play Used game feature and XBox TV to the PS4's Power and Shared game Feature with the Vita and Nintendo's Suprise no conference move and Large floor space announcements shared with Best Buys across NA.

There seems to be a lot to be excited for and a lot riding on this years E3 for all 3 big game companies.. For us we are mostly hoping it wont be a let down like last years show was....

Anyways, let's talk about what there is to be excited about! What do you want to hear about and what would you like to know about... On the 11th when E3 begins we can try to keep everything updated about the big announcements and what New games are on the horizion!!!

Last edited by dcj91x on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

E3 2013- New and exciting... :: Comments

Lalo
Re: E3 2013- New and exciting...
Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 pm by Lalo
Anything MH4 for the west (if its for wiiU better)
Super smash bros U.....
pokemanz X/Y
PS4
Xbox1
The last of us
Watching dogs
Otoshimo
Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:14 pm by Otoshimo
Pokemon X/Y's covered here,
already got my sources on standby for the special presentation/Q&A on everything Kalos Region.
I'll present them here after we present the latest on U.O.P community.

But asides from my duty to a better game series than Mh will ever be good ol' Pokémon, I'm really excited to see the (supposed) SSBU trailer. that I can't wait for!!!
dcj91x
Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:48 pm by dcj91x
From the way it was worded in the Japan MH4 Announcement... They may be announcing Special Edition 3DS' for pokemon.. It was something that Iwata said about the US not liking special edition stuff but it changing for MH4 and pokemon X/Y... Something like that...

Otoshimo
Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:27 pm by Otoshimo
dcj91x wrote:
From the way it was worded in the Japan MH4 Announcement... They may be announcing Special Edition 3DS' for pokemon.. It was something that Iwata said about the US not liking special edition stuff but it changing for MH4 and pokemon X/Y... Something like that...

which is kinda odd on where they get got that assumption from, because everyone freaks out on special edition stuff over here. Ok example (even tho it's kinda recent):
was anyone there when gamestop had the PikaDS? good god x.x that was friecking hectic as hell.
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 am by Oni Zelkami
Smash Bros U is the only thing I'm really looking forward to at E3. If I had a Ps3, I'd probably be looking forward to Beyond: Two Souls and Last of us.

What I'm hoping is that Capcom will reveal what that whole "Capcom All Stars" business is.
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 am by Guest
anything about PS4 actually being able to play PS3 games would be nice for me...i would buy it simply for that feature alone to play tales games that i missed because they kept changing system loyalties until stopping on PS3...
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 am by Oni Zelkami
The reason the PS4 isn't backwards compatible is because they're using a different kind of hardware or something. They've said they might try to develop an emulator for it or something.
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:32 am by Guest
Oni Zelkami wrote:
The reason the PS4 isn't backwards compatible is because they're using a different kind of hardware or something. They've said they might try to develop an emulator for it or something.

i hope they like non-money.
dcj91x
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:40 am by dcj91x
Vort: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a487495/tales-producer-hideo-baba-talks-next-gen-improvements-for-rpg-series.html

The article focuses on the XB1 and PS4 but the comment made was, "Our policy is to release a Tales title on the console which most of the fans want to play it with."

So I would wait after Xillia and see what systems the next title will be on before getting a new system just for Tales... Who knows.. if enough people want it they may put it on the Commador 64.. here's hoping!!

but seriously.. I think backwards compatability, DRM, Used games fees and all that will heavily influence each system.. We keep hearing conflicting information from both sony and micro but I guess wont know much untill a full showing or the actual system is out.. Heck the wiiu has been out since last year now and they still don't know everything about it and Nintendo is happily not telling either.

Anyways maybe we'll hear something at E3.. I am interested in the games and systems more than well... the flashy stuff they can do. Specs are nice because it helps make better quality games but only if the effort is put into it.

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:52 am by Guest
dcj, i know they port tales onto everything i can't fucking play, they have had tales on every system and i have then bought that system and they have brought it somewhere else. I have ranted on the forums about it plenty of times before. Really hate how they can't just choose something. OR, you could multiplat it instead of causing me so much pain, then we both win...
dcj91x
Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 pm by dcj91x
XBox1 game list:

Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain" featuring the voice talents of Kiefer Sutherland as Snake

Ryse: Son of Rome

God-sim "Project Spark"

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

An un-named Halo FPS

Sunset Overdrive

Dead Rising 3

Some XB1 games will be compatable with the same games on PC's running windows 8.

It will also be compatable with Windows SmartGlass

Pricing is set at $500 and will release in ... November before the PS4...

Microsoft announced that existing Xbox Live customers will get two free games per month. The first two free games are Assassin's Creed and Halo 3.

They will also be discontinuing XBox live points and going to solid money just like Sony and Nintendo.

dcj91x
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 am by dcj91x
PS4:

All online "multiplayer" games will require a membership to play multiplayer. Single player "non-online" is still free.

"PS4 gamers who aren’t Plus members can still enjoy single-player games for free…and access to media services won’t require Plus"

Price: $399

Membership price not announce and games likely $69
Lalo
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:04 am by Lalo
dcj91x wrote:

Membership price "Less than 5 dollars per month"

MetaMarx
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 am by MetaMarx
Lalo wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

So $4.99 right?

I wonder why we're going to have to pay for online play now.
Otoshimo
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 am by Otoshimo
MetaMarx wrote:
Lalo wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

So $4.99 right?

I wonder why we're going to have to pay for online play now.

CapJap logic
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:45 am by Guest
my friend is going nuts over FFXV, he was waiting for news about versus 13 for a million years. I told him it would be coming to PS4 but he was like nooooooooo they designed it for PS3...

once again i am right (i think at least)...
also so far:
E3 2013- New and exciting... 8yWOHN6
dcj91x
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:10 am by dcj91x
Also, Sony stated no used game fees and took a jab at micro about it.. Here's a good summery so far:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/who-is-winning-e3
Roik
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:40 pm by Roik
Nintendo: "Hey Roik, can you tell us what kind of games you like?"

Me: "Well, I like open world gameplay a lot. Monster Hunter is a lot of fun too. Oh and mechas. Flying mechas. I'm a sucker for mechas."

Nintendo: "Ok, just have a look at this trailer for X, then."

E3 2013- New and exciting... Randy_marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:28 pm by Oni Zelkami
Well I now that Megaman's in Smash Bros, I guess that means it's canceled. Oh well. Darn shame.
Otoshimo
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:21 pm by Otoshimo
Oni Zelkami wrote:
Well I now that Megaman's in Smash Bros, I guess that means it's canceled. Oh well. Darn shame.

Oh, you havn't even heard the best part yet.

The Trainer for the Wii Fit games is making an appearence in SSBU now...
Yuki
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:24 pm by Yuki
I found that funny lo
Otoshimo
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:42 pm by Otoshimo
I bet you the same person who was sitting on his ass and went "hey you know what sakurai, we should put that chick trainer form WiiFit in this game!" is the same dinktard that sat there saying that we should have the characters trip in SSBB

with a twist like that, I'm calling it now.
Tingle will be a playable character...
Yuki
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 pm by Yuki
Ugh no x.x
Lalo
Post Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm by Lalo
Post  by Sponsored content

E3 2013- New and exciting...

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next