Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Empty
PostSubject: G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!   G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:45 pm

So it turns out monsters can use G- Rank Attacks during Abundant Commodities. Was anyone else aware of this?

My friend just finished fighting a Purple Ludroth that did the Serious Poison status (intense red-purple that drain your health a bit faster than lava) to him several times

Also I googled it and apparently a bunch of ppl have seen it with Volvi's right to left tongue lash, Qurupeco sleep song (glitches included), Barroth's mud fling after charge, and Steel Uraggaan's dung and chin slam after a roll.
Back to top Go down
aninymouse
Jaggi
aninymouse

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!   G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:18 pm

The thread title was overly ambiguous... I thought you were asking for G-Rank armor sets to use during Moga Woods free hunts...

But this is really interesting! I never noticed this! I'll have to test it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!   G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Really? There is a G-Rank Moga woods? And a poison stronger than the wine colored one?
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!   G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:27 am

I was aware of this. Also, I don't think it requires the woods to be Abundant Commodities. It just requires your last completed quest to be a G rank quest(maybe a hunt quest?).
Back to top Go down
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!   G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:19 am

I'll have to test that last quest being G Rank thing, that coulda been the case with my friend.

I figured it was Abundant since the two times it happened directly to me (happened to him about three) it was abundant.

I don't think the poison I saw was stronger than what ShadowCeadus is talking about, it was the same that High Rank Gigginox does, I was unaware P.Luddy did that poison since I actively avoided him in G Rank.

I also didn't notice the Peco's Sleep Song til my friend ran into ths problem and I thought back, I've also seen the Volvi's sideways tongue lash before but didn't realize it was a G Rank move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!   G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G-Rank Attack sets in Moga Woods!
Page 1 of 1