Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U since release - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U since release - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH3U since release

Go down 
+6
dcj91x
Zaujalem
Antari18
Ataraxia
E&Troy
PAiN---
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

MH3U since release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MH3U since release   MH3U since release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

So it’s been about 8 months since the release of MH3U. It seems way longer to me, I’ve only clocked about 580 hours, and that’s only from playing a few hours before I go to bed, and a few dedicated MH days xD. I’ve gotten to HR 200, which is the highest I’ve gotten. I was only HR 125 in Tri, but I didn’t play much Tri at all. As of now I have 41/44 awards, I only need Artisans Hammer, and the Gold Large/Small Crown awards (the most time consuming awards imo). I’ve made tons of awesome armor and weapons, as well as custom sets. I’ll actually be posting a video of all my armor sets at the request of a viewer from my Youtube Channel. I’d say right now my favorite two sets to use are my God’s Archipelago Status Set (Status Attack+2 , Recoil Down+2, Bonus Shot, Load Up) and my Great Sword set (Rock Steady, Critical Draw, Sharpness+1, Focus).

There are some things I feel needed some changes. The number of custom sets you can have is way too low imo. I have so many sets that I like to use, and have to keep a file on my desktop on how to make them. I always find myself making a hard decision on which set to replace. Also, before you set off on a quest, it would be helpful to see if the quest is day and night. I usually see it when I post or join then I forget as I start getting all my items together. If it could appear under the menu where you can view the quest that would be great. Finally, the one thing that really upsets me is when you try to join a game but get the error message that you can’t connect and it kicks you out of network mode -_-

I could say a tons more about my gameplay experience these past months, but I’d like to hear how everybody’s experience has been since release.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch

AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH3U since release   MH3U since release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:12 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Free A is almost full this morning! Free B also has a good amount of people along with Novices A and G Rank A! I can tell what people got for Christmas hahahaha :D

I was actually going to post something about that lol. I noticed a big difference in the amount of people online as well as the lower ranked games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: MH3U since release   MH3U since release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:45 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:
Free A is almost full this morning! Free B also has a good amount of people along with Novices A and G Rank A! I can tell what people got for Christmas hahahaha :D

I was actually going to post something about that lol. I noticed a big difference in the amount of people online as well as the lower ranked games.

Well, this sounds like some good news for 3U cat
I've got to work on seeing about someone nearby with a Wii U, see if I can't get online and join into all this fun before returning to the college Wi-Fi. I always did enjoy helping newer members on Tri and watching them improve their hunting skills on the game ^-^
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: MH3U since release   MH3U since release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:34 pm

It's so exciting to see Free A at 999/1000, and nearly 400 at Free B and G Rank A
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: MH3U since release   MH3U since release - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:11 pm

It's all gonna go downhill from there again quickly. I'd say one month before it goes back to the same 200 people again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH3U since release   MH3U since release - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH3U since release
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2