Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah... I just made a set that was badass till I saw I had to use the waist -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Haven't hunted as regularly as I normally do, but helped some randoms out with a few Rathian quests, killed the 2nd Pink Rathian by hammering her out of the air, (Mid air kill by me, and epic badass moment) then went to a friend and did some turns, sadly my internet has been tempermental and kept disconnecting, so I changed over to Skyrim and played that instead.

Also, my gamepad charger cable has died, so no mic chat for me guys D:

Upgraded Agnaktor Firelance -> Vaskgnator
Upgraded Agnaktor Aqualance -> Varunagnaktor
Upgraded Diablos Spear -> Rising Tempest

and a few other miscellaneous upgrades.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Been hunting a bit more recently, today I joined a friend and did event Brachydios, first run I ever did of the event and got 3 crowns in rewards, without luck boosting skills, I was wearing full Esca X, gemmed for evasion and biology, with Megrez's Asterism (lucent narga long sword) did it again, and got one more crown, and going to do it again for the final crown, I was suprised that I got 3 crowns and my friend who was using Gold Ian armour, got 1
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 pm

TheLaw wrote:
I got 3 crowns and my friend who was using Gold Ian armour, got 1

Desire sensor at it's best

I need like 5 mantles of each rath, yay!
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:53 pm

^Good luck with that cat

Went on some hunts with my younger brother yesterday, which proved to be pretty fun cat
When I told him about considering the Lucent Narga long sword, he decided we should try the event quest, "Sight Unseen," which ended with him carting three times and me saying we ought to wait on the Lucent hunting... Apparantly I did unusually well, especially considering how long we lasted and I was able to not cart and do some good damage.
To finish upgrading my Brachy switchaxe and get materials for his Brachy long sword, we did "Sticky Situation," then fought a Steel Uragaan to get my scute I still needed for it, so now that switchaxe is fully upgraded. He still needed materials, so we did "Break the Brachydios," which he then finished his long sword. I mentioned then that I still need a sturdy fang+ to get the Yan Yue Dao, so we did a quick Jhen round. Michael got them, but I didn't, though I did get two or three elder dragon blood... Still requiring that fang+, though. Hopefully Michael will be up for more hunting today, 'cause not only was that all fun, but I also don't like going solo against Jhen ">.>
Back to top Go down
Enkidu
Melynx
Enkidu

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:27 pm

only one big gold crown left to get, time to go pickle hunting
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:27 am

Enkidu wrote:

I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:22 am

Verity19 wrote:
When I told him about considering the Lucent Narga long sword, he decided we should try the event quest, "Sight Unseen," which ended with him carting three times and me saying we ought to wait on the Lucent hunting... Apparantly I did unusually well, especially considering how long we lasted and I was able to not cart and do some good damage.

Yeah good luck with the moonshards, though sonic bombs when he's charging the 3 pounces in succession is good for a shiny drop - I use Gold Ian armour with SnS, and I've gotten moonshards about ever 2 runs when farming it, still need about 6 more though to no longer need them

Verity19 wrote:
To finish upgrading my Brachy switchaxe and get materials for his Brachy long sword, we did "Sticky Situation," then fought a Steel Uragaan to get my scute I still needed for it, so now that switchaxe is fully upgraded. He still needed materials, so we did "Break the Brachydios," which he then finished his long sword. I mentioned then that I still need a sturdy fang+ to get the Yan Yue Dao, so we did a quick Jhen round. Michael got them, but I didn't, though I did get two or three elder dragon blood... Still requiring that fang+, though. Hopefully Michael will be up for more hunting today, 'cause not only was that all fun, but I also don't like going solo against Jhen ">.>

lol soloing a high rank Jhen isn't all that hard - I'm sure the sturdy fang+ is high rank, just good timing of the ship utilities is all you need, apart from breaking both tusks for a higher chance, but I can understand if you think it's a boring and tedious hunt.

On a side note, I got online and joined an old friend from Tri (ex HR 999) and my friend was betting if I had better luck than him in talking to her, so I enter the city and boom, she was nice as she's always been xD, some luck for some people, did a few arena quests since she was after the earrings and then she d/ced so I joined another friend and farmed some gobul and blos for HR points - Just solo arena needed now with a few multi runs here and there and I shall have my Barrage and Sword Saint Earrings
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:34 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Enkidu wrote:

I'm so sorry

I still have over half (I think) of my gold crown bigs to go, but I already got my giant pickle gold crown!
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:15 am

well,finally cleared the last village urgent...now im going to resupply my farm goods and then head out to grind hr port in hopes of achieving g-rank,going to use my trusty brachy gl and my levin acrus and get up to guran...gonna be a long week.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:35 am

long time since i played this game..few months now..scared im super rusty and will fail miserably :<
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:04 pm

^Only way to find out and work off the rust (if you've gotten rusty) is to get yourself on the game and have some fun hunting ^-^

Did a couple of Abyssal hunts thus far today. The first one was sort of a funny one... I carted once, but that one carting cost me all of my carves 'cause Cha Cha decided to finish it at the moment I carted, which is why I missed the pop-up announcing victory. I also have my 3DS's volume all the way down, so I was caught off-guard when my character suddenly stopped, almost back into the area with the Abyssal, and did her victory pose before it led me to the rewards screen. To be honest, I was amused xD
Second time wasn't so eventful, being another round with one carting, though I defeated it with the dragonator. Usually I end up taking it out with my weapon, so this is always a nice change every now and then cat
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Verity19 wrote:

Did a couple of Abyssal hunts thus far today. The first one was sort of a funny one... I carted once, but that one carting cost me all of my carves

That almost happened to me the other day when I was hunting with Aldoryn, I carted then he killed Abyssal. But luckily for me I popped a Mega Juice then went straight Aquaman and got all my carves in Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:04 am

god i hate yellownox.....triple cart on that event quest every time....but i want dat ls/HH....
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 am

E&Troy wrote:
Antari18 wrote:
Female Dober looks fine, but male... ugh...

Male Dober armor is completely disturbing.

Yea.. I agree.. that's why I only wear the waist!!! ;)

Just ask Yuki

Male dober waist, Plesi legs and chest and Chakra head!!!! only way to go!

Hunting Journal - Page 4 Photo12
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:06 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
That almost happened to me the other day when I was hunting with Aldoryn, I carted then he killed Abyssal. But luckily for me I popped a Mega Juice then went straight Aquaman and got all my carves in Yes by vort

That sounds like a good plan gone well, which I'm glad to hear ^-^

Did another Abyssal hunt yesterday, which went well and had just one carting, plus I ranked up to eighty-seven. I plan on doing more Abyssal rounds today, though it isn't just for ranking up; I still need three more hardhorns to upgrade my Nether Katana to the Nether Dilemnity, along with a Zin Skymerald, which I will aim for after I get those hardhorns, or if I convince my brother to team up with me when he gets home from school, since I'm pretty sure he doesn't like Abyssal. I can always ask if he's up for Abyssal, but if he says no, we'll just leave it be and I'll solo it cat
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Verity19 wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:

That sounds like a good plan gone well, which I'm glad to hear ^-^

Did another Abyssal hunt yesterday, which went well and had just one carting, plus I ranked up to eighty-seven. I plan on doing more Abyssal rounds today, though it isn't just for ranking up; I still need three more hardhorns to upgrade my Nether Katana to the Nether Dilemnity, along with a Zin Skymerald, which I will aim for after I get those hardhorns, or if I convince my brother to team up with me when he gets home from school, since I'm pretty sure he doesn't like Abyssal. I can always ask if he's up for Abyssal, but if he says no, we'll just leave it be and I'll solo it cat

You should get your brother to make an adrenaline set that also has bonus shot and elemental atk up/dragon atk +2. Then use the Willuminator and spam those Dragon shots into it's face.

Although it isn't quite a spam. You shoot a shot (Along with everyone else who has the gun) and it should flip over onto it's back. Then you can shoot another shot while it's flipped over, then wait till it flips right side up, and shoot anotther shot. When done right, it gets locked into a "stun" and can't get out. If you only play with two players, you'll most likely need a very awesome set with attack up and stuff, or else an adrenaline set. Otherwise you won't do enough damage to flip it (Or at least, you won't inflict as much damage, making it that much harder to flip it over).

Also, if you don't have a Dire Miralis Gem or something for the Willuminator, make a pierce bowgun set and pierce it (Assuming you can get your brother to make one and pierce it with you).
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Well.. Starting tomorrow I will have 12 days off work from the 21st to the 5th of january.... so im only actually working 4 days out of the next 2 weeks.. MH3U time here I come!!!
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Just made my new Adrenaline Pierce HBG set for piercing the Dire Miralis. Using the Eclipse Gambit of course, since it is so fun to use, at least when you use the siege mode glitch thing. The set has the skills:
Adrenaline +2,
Critical Eye +2,
Challenger +2,
Pierce/Pierce Up.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:19 am

Got to farm some Uragaan with Law for some scutes+. Time to get back on getting gold crowns
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:32 am

So I dusted off my Wii U last night and hunted a G-Rank Pink Rathian, the very same that had been kicking my ass for days before I took such a huge break...

Scratched 20 minutes, 1 cart, didn't use all my potions. Not half bad rust-wise considering I couldn't even complete the quest before.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:33 am

Been playing allot of MH past 2 days now..shame i spend more time trying to find a decent group than i do actually hunting monsters.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:41 pm

With all the hunting my brother and I did yesterday, I had a great time on MH3U!
To my surprise, my brother wanted to do Abyssal, first hunt together yesterday, so we did. Partway through, he made a funny comment about how he should've taken a weapon he's decent with, like a lance, instead of the Brachy long sword he took with him, but we still won, with a little over 35min left to the quest, so that was about ten minutes faster than my solo runs usually are. He carted once, but it was one of Abyssal's combos that stun you, then cart you, and I wasn't able to get him out of it. Even so, that was his first Abyssal to defeat, and we had fun with it cat
He needed some materials, so we did "Ivory Indignation," which turned out to be a lot easier to win than the last time we did it, which was a while ago. No carts on this one. He needed a Lagia horn+, so we did a high rank Lagia quest, "The Fisherman's Fiend," since wounding the head on a high rank one seems to be the best way to do it, from the site I've been using for this. No carts occurred, though this was far from surprising, since it was, after all, high rank. He wanted to try "A Father and Son Outing," which he had never completed before, so I tried to convince him to assist me in taking out the big guy, saying that the little one's easy enough to solo, but he kept aiming for the little one and carted three times because of the big one. After he switched to the Kelbi bow, we made an amazingly quick round of both the Jhen Moran and the H. Jhen, which allowed me to forge the Yi Duan, so that's now fully upgraded.
We were going to try Alatreon, since he still hasn't defeated one, but our mom called him down to cook something, so we had to abandon only a few minutes into the quest and never got to it... For the first time since I unlocked the Ala, I was actually eager and ready to fight it... Still hoping to do so with him.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Giant Gold Ian still eludes me. I swear to god if this turns into another deviljho....
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:48 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Giant Gold Ian still eludes me. I swear to god if this turns into another deviljho....

Wouldn't be surprised if it does...

On another note, I hunted with a friend today and gave her a hand with some Deviljhos, (she needed a crook) we were going along pretty well and had some other forum members pop in for a few hunts, she eventually got her crook, then we did a Lucent Narga, nothing special from carves or rewards, but I'm happy that I can evade most of his attacks without evasion

Hoping to get to HR 500 soon (hopefully by end year) without the need of farming 4 point, - I find that a cheap way to level up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next