Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:26 am

Yian-Garuga's insta-rush and 180 spin moves are a PITA. I think it is meant more of a ranged fight than up close. Still an easy kill compared to many others, but being used to monster telegraphing what they are about to do, and then seeing something just break the laws of MH by instantly doing a huge hit with a 0ms window just throws me off... At least with a great blade you can pretty much run n gun him to death. Straight up the middle, crit-draw slash to its face and roll through its legs. Quick sheath weapon away, and position yourself for the next hit.
Back to top Go down
Vampess
Khezu

Thank you Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Beat gogmazios \o/

We tried it without the demolisher a few times, but ended up running out of time. So we did the frenzied azure los/brach quest (which turned out to be easier than we expected), and I made the tigrex waist, so I could gem in AuL, and with a gloves off+4 one slot talisman, ended up with:

Gloves Off+2
AuL
adren+1

Took us 30 minutes, and did both our urgents Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:39 am

Congratulations on getting G-Special license Vampess!

I am up to 7 different Weapon Sets with Max Rarity, in either normal or Relic gear that I am trying out. Learning the weapons at G-Rank is not as painful as I want it to be... I can get hit, and it is not that demanding. I still believe that the best way to learn a weapon is to start fresh, and little by little learn what is effective, and what isn't.

Sets in the order adquired:
Lance
Greatsword
Dual Blades
Switchaxe
Hammer
Bowgun
Bow

Rarity 10 Relics without a set:
Sword & Shield
Longsword
Gunlance
Insect Glaive

Once I get used to the other sets to the point of being able to solo most Elder Hall G ranked hunts I will make other sets. Might start with the Insect Glaive... interesting mechanic, but it needs a lot of min/maxing.

In other news, I have had to clear our my inventory of all pre-rarity 7 armor, and did a huge clean up of talismans, only leaving the "maximum" potential number per skill. Took me a few hours, but at least it cleared up much space to do more relic hunting. I did this about a month ago... and I am back to 21 slots left... all rarities 8-10. Might have to clear our anything that only has 1 or 2 slot relic skill, and keep all the 3 empty, and 3 slot relic skill armor sets. I am sort of glad that there is still much more to do past end game. Relic hunting is a big plus in my book.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Our group of 8 members now officially has everyone at G-rank. We have spent countless hours looking for combinations for each of their weapons that would work well, and are easy to get early on.

I have explained to them the pro's and cons of the guild quests and they are very eager to get gear from it... till they realize they can't do much without G-Special permits. Next few weeks will be good.

One of my friends gave me details on the new Monster Hunter... and I have never been so tempted to mention it here. But I will just delete everything I just typed, since I got it out of my system and keep it to myself. Keep looking to the skies my fellow hunters!
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:26 pm

So... After a generally crappy series of hunts on my second day of hunting for Relic Rebellion, I learned a sad truth and received no armor parts with the skills I wanted.

On the brighter side of things, I did get a good amount of Lrg Elder Dragon Gems, possible as an apology from RNGsus for not giving me any armor piece with the skill I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Vampess
Khezu

Thank you Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Sorry I havn't posted here for a while, but with the inactivity on the forum, I kind of shifted to the reddit community, which seems alive and well.

Got my end game set for now, which is Vangis helm, Silver los chest, Savage Jho arms, Teostra waist, and Tetsucabra pants, netting me;

AuL
Sharpness+1
RA+3
Razorsharp

Still need to work on more duals (just have Seregios duals fully upgraded now). Helped someone with food quests, got a Brach+Rajang duals guild quest from someone else, and finally got the H. Mount gathering quest with yet another person :P

I've also got back into full swing with Frontier, seeing as the update on the 22nd is giving us the graphics update, more monsters, and more importantly, the new tower mode :D

Since I was always a fan of caravan (marathon monsters), but they haven't done much with it since the last server's shut down, the tower mode is personally, a highly anticipated update \o/

Also did more offline stuff (yay, Argosy captain!), and used free premium in Frontier to work on my duals tech set, with which I'm almost done Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 1:45 pm

so a few days back i started an alternate file. it's a female character and i started it to learn how o use hunting hor better.
She's calles Esme (after granny Weatherwax from the Discworld novels).

I'm now abot 10 hours in made Jaggi armor (just to get a little more def didn't care for skills atm) and are about to go save the ace hunters from the Gore Magala as soon as i've finished upgrading the najarala HH
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:20 am

Finished a lovely Relic Akantor armor set, complete with top tier Relic Dragonseal GS!

Honed Blade
Sheath Control
Bloodthirst
Critical Draw
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 pm

As soon as I leave city, this thing appears:

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 V96Q6nT

Apparently that was just page 1 of the armor skills.

Seems legit. :D
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:35 am

lol I aint even mad. Other people can do whatever they want to their file. I just wont accept them in my rooms. I like feeling accomplished, and having someone like that in my room would make me feel like I cheated to get whatever I got during those runs.

My question then ends up being: What exactly is his enjoyment at that point? He's not doing hunts to gain any armor, weapons or talismans, obviously... so the only thing left if to try to show off... And if he didn't really earn the skills, he's probably not a good player either, since he didn't have to learn the monster movesets. Pretty much, he's a big fail waiting to happen.

But he probably has a life hack going as well... which means he just really wants to show off his prosthetic e-peen. Meh, there are all types in this world.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:56 am

Found a really good group of hunters! Enjoyed several hours of random hunts like Raging Brach, Super Ukanlos, Monster Hunter!, etc, and got my Crimson Fatalis scroll finished. ^^
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Hit gold crown, HR129 on a Shagaru kill! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 3:40 pm

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Cd5861cb64
Sweet...
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 5:10 am

Well I can say for certain that it has been a while since I've last posted here... How time flies when you go into retirement from a game.

Now that I'm back I finally have my original hunting partner back, my brother, got the game on boxing day... now he's finished 9 star offline and all gathering hall up to HR 5, We did do the key quests to get him to HR 7 though, hoping to finish 6 and 7 star tonight then onward to G Rank.

Kinda helps though, when he has me helping him out to advance quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Did some hunting yesterday with some randoms online and am now at HR 144, along with getting a reminder of why I used to play this game so much. Definitely still fun with a group rather than playing solo cat
Really glad we didn't have too many issues due to having two hammers on the team at the same time for a while (people came and went), because I know that had me a bit concerned, especially with being an insect glaive user and preferring to get myself close to the monster to combo it. Did a variety of G2 quests, so I think I'm warmed up and ready for more quests again, so that's going to be something to do today.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 5:29 am

I too have recently remembered how fun the game can be, after updating Ping's dex and Athena's ASS I now have a laundry list of things to upgrade and unlock. Finally got some semi-decent talismans too, so once I hit G3 mixsets will be a thing.

Might even hang around the CB again if this hanting phase sticks
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Started out yesterday with mostly just popping in and out of G2 rooms, leaving if they emptied and mostly assisting people with reaching G3.
I eventually decided to go into a room that was doing guild quests, so we ended up bumping a guy's Rajang and Ruby Basarios guild quest to over level 130 before I left there to join up with Law and his brother, along with inviting another forum member along, too.
Was able to reach HR 173 before I had to stop mh for the night, but I'm planning on doing more quests here soon.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:02 pm

Was able to get a couple other anime club members with 4U to team up with me for a bit last night, though not too long. Was less than an hour, to be honest, but because the lowest in the group was HR 4, we did get a few quests done in that time.
I know we faced a Rathalos, Tetsucabra, Nerscylla, and also did the paw pass quest with unlimited Gypceros (we defeated at least five of them before someone decided to turn in the pass). Wish we could've done more, but the guy who was HR 4 had to leave, and my friend who's HR 7 had to plug in her 3DS to recharge, which would've forced her to sit against a wall away from the friends who were sitting with her and talking (didn't want to force them to go over there, too, because then they couldn't watch the anime from that angle comfortably), so we called it done for the night.

Still feeling like I need to hunt more, so hoping to be able to do that today after homework.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:05 am

I JUST COMPLETED MASTER'S TEST!!!! WOOOOOOOH

That feels so good!

The Deviljho was a real bother to deal with tho since I essentially had to use my drive stone and then wall him out while I waited for the cd of the drive stone only to repeat this process. Once I got him out of apex it was gg tho. I drop a shock trap and just go crazy at him. After it breaks he is hungry and derping so I drop a pitfall and go crazy at him in there. Once he gets up he wanted to do a tailspin but my GS-spin made him trip just before he hit me with it so he fell over instead. This is where it gets funny tho, when he falls over my cat decided to drop a shock trap and ironically enough my cat was such a tryhard that jho got caught in it literally from the standing up animation.

10/10 would tryhard again.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:34 am

Congrats Un-Tan cat
Glad to hear your cat was so determined to win and was smart about it x3
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:45 am

Glad I found the Discord server for MH, hopefully I can start hunting regularly with people again.

Of course, after schoolwork and Fire Emblem Fates, but still, I definitely need to flex the hunter muscles some more. Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Discord server? Are we still talking about MH4U?

In any case, my second and third MH4U Saves are coming along nicely: My female hunter is Fionna and her cat Cake (Bonus internet points for those who know the reference), and my challenge save (Full Bow, all solo up to G Rank) are going well. So far Fionna is at the 9 star quests using her hammer and longsword, along with some lbg to take down the basarios and gravios species. My bow guy is constantly crying in the corner about why he can't be a blademaster, but he's getting along fine after learning he can KO monsters and cut tails with good timings.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:41 pm

Me and a friend that I haven't hunted with for a long time did a 6* quest that involves killing a rathian, rathalos and a tigrex. I sort of regret bringing my relic GS since we ended up clearing it in 7½ minute. The worst of it is that 2minutes or so was spent waiting for the next one to spawn. Defenition of carried right there :/
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 7:03 pm

As of today I am the most badass kitty in the down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Hrbr76e

The set has Arcana, Avarice, Benediction and Bombardier. weapon is a relic with natural purple 434 raw and 190 hidden blast and 6 points in avarice (also 85 defense whene fully upgraded)
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:02 pm

So after nearly 4 months with out a DS to play MH with, i finally got a 2 ds. Got back on did a two trial hunts, First a testucabra then a rathlos. Felt Like i had knocked off enough rust and went to guild hall.

took 2 people before i found someone willing to let a rusty hunter tag along. They were Farming Brachy. I Farmed brachy so much before my system broke that they didn't believe i hadn't played in almost 4 months. then i equipped all my Brachy stuff and they believed me that it was just memory.  

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Dam_it10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next