Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Nintendo MH Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Nintendo MH Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo MH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Nintendo MH Empty
PostNintendo MH

sup doods,

wuts the nintendo MH? is it replacing the 3DS XL D:? i wanna get 3ds for generations alredy but i'm having doubts cuz it'll essentially be like 250 buckarinos for 1 game which is like 3-4 kbbqs depending if we get soju or not
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Share this post on: reddit

Nintendo MH :: Comments

Sephastus
Re: Nintendo MH
Post Fri May 27, 2016 10:15 am by Sephastus
First, this is the non-MH forum :-P

Anyways, the new 3DS for MH is just that... a 3DS XL with pre-installed MH:Generations.

Now if you are referring to the Nintendo NX, that is the new console that will replace the WiiU. It is much more powerful than the WiiU in order to be able to bring in 360 games (VR Headset). There is currently no games confirmed for the NX, and the console has be slated for release in the first quarter of 2017.
Kanade
Post Fri May 27, 2016 7:08 pm by Kanade
the nintendo MH has nothing to do with Monster Hunter thats why i posted it here. i dun think its the NX either

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/24/nintendo-developing-a-new-handheld-codenamed-mh-say-reports

all these articles sayin they wont replace the current gen handhelds but idk how both can exist together (basically i wanna kno if the game after generations will be on 3ds so 3ds is worth for me long term)
Sephastus
Post Fri May 27, 2016 10:12 pm by Sephastus
Ok... My appologies for not being clear. The NX (if IGN wants to call it MH, then whatever), is supposed to be the 360 gaming platform for Nintendo. The reason nintendo says it will not replace the WiiU or the 3DS, is because it is just that... 360 gaming. It cannot "replace" the WiiU, in the sense that they will have different niches, but it is still the next gaming system after the WiiU.

This is educated conjecture on my part, since there is no "official" word on this, however, it doesn't hurt to tell a person near the edge that he will fall if he keeps on going... Some things are obvious.
Lucas
Post Fri May 27, 2016 10:27 pm by Lucas
The Nintendo handheld nicknamed 'MH' is not the Nintendo console NX.

Hope that's clear enough for you
Sephastus
Post Sat May 28, 2016 8:59 pm by Sephastus
Lucas wrote:
The Nintendo handheld nicknamed 'MH' is not the Nintendo console NX.

Hope that's clear enough for you

Ok, then I have been reading wrong. I appologise.
MHWF
Post Tue May 31, 2016 12:40 pm by MHWF
The "MH" was a hypothetical thing used for investors at some companies in Japan. Not anything Nintendo said specifically. The NX is also believed to be a home/handheld hybrid but it's all speculation.

Remember, nothing is really known about anything. It's all rumors and will still be a year away.

For me getting the N3DXxl for MH is a good investment and there are plenty of other great games to get on it as well. HOWEVER, I will tell most people to never buy a system for one game.

Regardless of it being a 3ds, vita, ps4, xb1 or whatever, look and see what types of games other than MHgen you would/want to play. If MHgen is the only one do you like the MH series enough to pay $200 or so for it?
Sephastus
Post Tue May 31, 2016 2:12 pm by Sephastus
I agree to not buy a system for 1 game only. Monster Hunter for me, however, has given me more hours of enjoyment than almost every other console game combined. That fact alone would make me buy my 5th 3ds (but I wont... i wanted red, not blue).
Kanade
Post Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:26 pm by Kanade
MHWF wrote:
The "MH" was a hypothetical thing used for investors at some companies in Japan. Not anything Nintendo said specifically. The NX is also believed to be a home/handheld hybrid but it's all speculation.

Remember, nothing is really known about anything. It's all rumors and will still be a year away.

oh kewl, thx dood.

i'll get 3ds xl so i can hunt with my buddies, too bad i missed the chance to get the spesul edition ;_; btw mhwf why this very sad gaan emote broke ;_; its makes just this -> :<
MHWF
Post Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:10 am by MHWF
Several emotes got deleted during updates to forumotion. Usually if they are adding features it happens.

Also wanted to say that before you do commit to buying any gaming system you may want to wait. This close to E3 there will be a lot of announcements and updates from all game companies. This may affect the prices of systems (often lowers current system prices if a new one is announced).

E3 starts June 14th.
Kanade
Post Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 pm by Kanade
MHWF wrote:
Several emotes got deleted during updates to forumotion. Usually if they are adding features it happens.

Also wanted to say that before you do commit to buying any gaming system you may want to wait. This close to E3 there will be a lot of announcements and updates from all game companies. This may affect the prices of systems (often lowers current system prices if a new one is announced).

E3 starts June 14th.

thx for the tip dood, since i missed the special edition i wont get the 3ds till july 15.

n dang that was my fav emote from here ;_;
Tomderdepp
Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:03 pm by Tomderdepp
how did you miss it? are they already sold out over a month before release? There is still a special edition new3DSXL with a MHgen design that will be released at the same day and has the game preinstalled (same as the special edition for MH4U)
and as you want to get the 3DS mainly for MHgen there is no reason to buy it before the releas of it anyway..
MHWF
Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:02 pm by MHWF
@tom:

Several store have already stopped taking pre-orders for the MHgen systems and most others will only be receiving a limited number in store if at all. Most of the Nintendo special edition systems go through this. Just ask everyone who doesn't have the Brushed Metal MH4U N3DSxl or the MH4U special edition.
Tomderdepp
Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:14 pm by Tomderdepp
oh right US limited editions andcollectors items work differently than EU ones
Kanade
Post Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:21 pm by Kanade
yeh, once it sells out it gets rly hard cuz of scalpers too

luckly amazon got restocked so i was able to reserve one, its still available atm !
MHWF
Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:18 pm by MHWF
EU seems to be less limited on most "Nintendo" special items than US. Often even the pre-order items are better as well.

With many of the sony special editions (when there are any), the US and EU seem fairly even.

Micro I don't really know of too many specials of any kind.
Tomderdepp
Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:41 am by Tomderdepp
MHWF wrote:
EU seems to be less limited on most "Nintendo" special items than US. Often even the pre-order items are better as well.

With many of the sony special editions (when there are any), the US and EU seem fairly even.

Micro I don't really know of too many specials of any kind.

Well US gets a limited collectors edition of Zero Time Dilemma and EU gets a digital only release..... so at least on some fronts you are ahead
MHWF
Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:54 pm by MHWF
Actually the watches for Time Dilemma were messed up in shipping and only the game was sent out. No confirmation on if/when the watches will be sent out.

Also The US has also gotten several games digital only that EU got hard copies of. It goes back and forth.
Post  by Sponsored content

Nintendo MH

Page 1 of 1