Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 16 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 16 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

Playing Again
Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:01 am by Justice
I've been playing Tri some lately and reading some threads here, so I thought I'd register and say hi.

Hi!

LR and out of practice, but I haven't been carted on any solo offline hunts since I came back, so I must not be too out of practice. Going to start going online again... though I doubt very many low rank players are still out there.
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:30 pm by Kasumi
welcome here!!

and good job on not carting XD

but really don't stress yourself over on that.....yeah i hope you know what i mean :P :P
RDC
Hello. I openly admit I'm a noob.
Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm by RDC
I thought I would like to join the crowd here. I'm fairly new to the Monster Hunter world. I've almost finished the offline quests and have ventured into the online world of MH3. I'm enjoying it immensely. I read some great tips and good stories. I look forward to hunting with you all in the future.
Jojozityjo
Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 pm by Jojozityjo
finally more new people :D

welcome to the forums, both of you! :D

we do hope you enjoy our cake and cookies along with god send milk while we bask in the haul of slain monsters :D
Locrin
Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:27 pm by Locrin
Hi there!
I'm a hunter from Sweden (EU servers) who simply loves MH!

I started out about 2 months ago with Tri, wich is my first MH game, and I must say that it's the best game I've played in a very long time. I'm thus far rank 81 and I'm increasing by the day, I just can't get enough! 8)

One of my friends plays MH:FU, and we're often talking to eachother about the two games and giving eachother ideas. I'm very tempted to try FU, however I'm too much in love with Tri, and also; if I'm going to buy a PSP soon, it'll be for MHPrd wich just looks awesome. Yes by vort

Anyways! I've been reading these forums along with the wiki on a steady basis ever since I started out, and I felt that it's time I introduce myself and join the community. Yes by vort

I'm a 23yr old MH:Tri addict who works in the restaurant business as a chef. I'm a Lancer by heart, but my ambition atm is to master the GS. Somehow being a Lancer I find GS being too slow... :roll:
I recently started playing with Bowguns in order to master SB'ing and Cluster techniques. However, while I see the points of blowing up heads and wings, I still find it inefficient. What I wish right now is to get more than 1 webbing in less than 15 kills of Alatreons.

My favorite two monsters to hunt are Deviljho's and Barioth's, who always poses some challange and thus improves my own skill as a hunter. Offline however I prefer the R. Luddies who are a great source of zenny.

I love event quests as they make the game so much diverce, partly by increasing difficulty but mostly by keeping quests fresh, in a way.

I regret not being able to play on US servers, wich makes me unable to play with most of you. However, I hope you'll accept me all the same in the community, and to those who play in EU, I'm looking forward to questing along with you!

See you all around!
Locrin

Last edited by Locrin on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
quidam
Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 am by quidam
welcome fellow eu hunter, don't worry about not being able to play with the us, they suck anyway :lol:

stick around in the chatbox during playtimes and you'll surely meet some eu in need of more ppl.
Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm by King Nothing
Im king nothing in-game name is Leon. Im member of 3K MH clan wont push it or anything plz just dont flame me for it.

HR is at the time of writing 194 my main weapon is lance
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome lucrin :D
and hey, us does not suck, it only sucks that we cant play witchu lol
Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:05 am by Django
I felt like I might as well make an account, since I've been surfing the wiki pages for quite awhile now. Also I rather enjoy forum communities.

Hello thar, I'm Django. I'm not sure how else I should introduce myself, so let's leave personal information at that.

I recently got into Monster Hunter when my cousin told me a really cool game was on discount at best buy with a classic controller included. Then I remembered while I was on my trip in Japan and Hong Kong, I saw Monster Hunter Tri advertised EVERYWHERE, and I'd really wanted to try it... though I eventually forgot. So through the reminder of my cousin, I got a copy and was instantly addicted.

Sad as it can be, I play my DS the most (because I get in trouble for playing games to long. And my mom can see me playing in plain sight when on the Wii. I also don't have a PSP) so before now, I've never played a TV consol game so much in my entire life. Whenever I'm not busy with school, or other projects, I spend time playing Monster Hunter. Ironically, I'm not very good yet (having gotten the game a little over a month ago) but I'm practicing and getting there. Though I really don't have much time to play, and whenever I do, I can't play for long as my mom doesn't like that.

Well... that was a rather tl;dr post and I apologize, but I hope to meet more people in this community, and improve as a player as well.

EDIT: I've also forgotten to write down my ID everytime I play my game. I'll be updating that later whenever I remember;
Florenz
Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 am by Florenz
Welcome Yes by vort
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:02 am by Phazon Xenomorph
Welcome Django to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay as we are quite a friendly bunch.

Just go easy on the necrobumping as the general rule of thumb is check the date before posting and dont bump it if you only have a reply like "LOLOLOL". As of right now Necrobumping seems to be okay IF you actually have something of value to contribute to the old thread. But this rule always could change at any time.

Anyways again welcome to the forums and hope to see you enjoying yourself!
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:51 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome jango! :D
Kurupted1
Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:32 pm by Kurupted1
Ello, I am a new user that has played 3 games of this wonderful franchise. ( 1st Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter Freedom, and Monster Hunter tri)

I have beaten both tri and the first game both on and offline. I love this series and would still be playing the first online if I could.

My current HR is 120. I use the GS as my weapon of choice and I also use LS and Switchaxe pretty well. Come find me if you would like help.

Kuruptd1
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm by Jojozityjo
glad to have another vet to the forums :D
Crimson_Mars
Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:56 pm by Crimson_Mars
Hello everyone. After a long hiatus from Monster Hunter Tri (thanks to my PS3 and PSP) I figure it's time for my return in the MH3 community. My HR I believe is only about 30 though. I'm also a bit rusty as while... -.-; Just PM me if you want to add me please. I'm considering on getting Freedom Unite as while.

I do have one question though. How is the Tri online community here in the US sever? It has been a while since I last played...
Rene
Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 pm by Rene
Crimson_Mars wrote:
Hello everyone. After a long hiatus from Monster Hunter Tri (thanks to my PS3 and PSP) I figure it's time for my return in the MH3 community. My HR I believe is only about 30 though. I'm also a bit rusty as while... -.-; Just PM me if you want to add me please. I'm considering on getting Freedom Unite as while.

I do have one question though. How is the Tri online community here in the US sever? It has been a while since I last played...

Still kicking ;)

If you want to hunt together during the times in my sig, just PM me in-game, oh; and welcome!
supsoup
Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:14 pm by supsoup
hello i'm new to teh forums so ya, my hr is about 31ish and thats about it.
Chips
Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:16 pm by Chips
supsoup wrote:
hello i'm new to teh forums so ya, my hr is about 31ish and thats about it.

Welcome dewds :D hope you have a good time here.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:16 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
Thanks to the new title system, we can now say hello the the new herd of Kelbi's that wander into our forum (lulz). But hello to all our new users. Please enjoy your stay here and have a good time!
supsoup
Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:17 pm by supsoup
i hope so too!
Jojozityjo
Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 pm by Jojozityjo
Welcome crimson and supsoup! :D

btw, love the pic crimson.
nyuu
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by nyuu
Hey. :3 I'm Crystal. A well seasoned hunter. ;P

I use Hammer, and only play Tri atm, since my PSP is in shambles.
:/

Anyways, I'm Prise on MHtri. Nice to be here... in a place that KNOWS what Monster Hunter even IS.
quidam
Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:14 am by quidam
Monster what? hunger? is it something you eat?
TheOriginalPredator
Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 am by TheOriginalPredator
Just arrived here! May have seen me on the EU/Aust Server. Currently HR 36, working to Level 5. Use a switch axe.

As for MHFU, hunt with my brother. HR 9, currently tackling Ukanlos, aswell as my 'general purpose' hunts and comrade training. This is where i stick to my beloved hammer.

Online ID is NTAAT1 or something on Tri.
Usually on GMT+10 at around 10am to 1pm
and 3pm to 9pm.

Chuck us a PM sometime, yeah?
Peace, and Happy Hunting!
Florenz
Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:00 am by Florenz
welcome

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next