Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 40 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 40 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 40 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 am by post_hunter
TheLaw wrote:
There are a lot of people online that still play 3U, I've just recently gotten back into the game myself, and working on my 2nd character, so if you're willing to get a WiiU, there are some forum goers here that still play on a day to day basis :3

Also, welcome to the forums~

I almost bought a Wii U last night, but I just need wait until my funds are the right amount. Should I get the 8 gig version or the 32 gig version? The only game I'm getting for it is 3U, but probally other games way down the road, and I mean WAY down the road.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:27 am by post_hunter
E&Troy wrote:

I personally haven't played on the Wii U for a while. However, last time I did play online, there were allot of people on at that time. More than after last Christmas, and as far as I know, just as much as when it was released.

The reason I haven't been playing on the Wii U as much is because I got a 3DS and MH3U for it. Now I play on my 3DS, and one of my brothers (Who tried playing MH3 and never got hooked) plays on the Wii U. And he's finally hooked too.

I can't put it down. I'm playing both my 3ds version, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my Vita. This game is so addicting, I just haven't experienced the co-op aspect of it yet.

Last edited by post_hunter on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
TheLaw
Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 pm by TheLaw
post_hunter wrote:
TheLaw wrote:
There are a lot of people online that still play 3U, I've just recently gotten back into the game myself, and working on my 2nd character, so if you're willing to get a WiiU, there are some forum goers here that still play on a day to day basis :3

Also, welcome to the forums~

I almost bought a Wii U last night, but I just need wait until my funds are the right amount. Should I get the 8 gig version or the 32 gig version? The only game I'm getting for it is 3U, but probally other games way down the road, and I mean WAY down the road.

I have the 32GB version of the WiiU, I only use it to play MH3U, but I still occasionally play my old Wii games, and looking forward to a few more releases in the upcoming months, so if you wish to spend the extra cash and whatnot then the 32GB is worth it, otherwise if it is just purely for 3U the 8GB will do fine.
Raptor98
Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:21 pm by Raptor98
I wouldn't buy a system for just one game, though, especially with 4U coming out in 6-9 months (estimate). Look at the other games in the Wii U library before you buy it.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:06 am by Aranthehero
HEY erveryone!!!!! I just finish Lucent Nargacuga quest. Its like hell
Verity19
Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:45 pm by Verity19
Hello, and welcome to the forums, Aranthehero cat
Congrats on finishing the Lucent Narga quest, and I hope you enjoy your time here ^-^
Sindri_Alvanis
Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:47 am by Sindri_Alvanis
I've already posted a few times now (started the account to post an analysis question topic), but why not. This is the most active thread I've seen so far.

I'm Erik, but I use Sindri on pretty much all my handles, save for the Wii U which I can't change. I've mained Great Sword since my first hunt on Tri (I love how it's actually as heavy as it should be), picked up Long Sword for solo while I was still getting used to the game, and now through 4U I secondary Charge Blade. I've got a thing for huge flashy single-hit finishing moves, so when I demo'd Charge Blade and found out it basically sets off Power Rangers pose explosions, I was sold.

-Top monster: my lord and savior Lagiacrus.
-Least favorite of all time: appropriately, Rathalos. Rathian can go die too.
-Love diverse hunting groups, makes it feel like a unique team (roommate runs Gunlance, and my girlfriend runs Hammer)

I'm a huge MonHun fan now after a somewhat more recent intro to the series, but not the type to blindly justify everything it does (example: egg quests are pointless and I can't find any justification for their inclusion), and I love the data and lore as much as the actual co-op gameplay.

So there's that. Electric GS Lagia worshiper. Good to meet you all!
XenonFrost
Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:08 am by XenonFrost
Hello! I'm XenonFrost, I am new to this website. I have been playing Monster Hunter since Monster Hunter Tri *remembers loc lac and gets emotional* anyways, I would like to get to know more hunters as I simply don't have anyone to play with. I have went back and played most of the games. Currently I am HR 113 in MH4U. I play mostly everyday when I get home from school. I am actually very mature for my age; I am 14. So there is my hello. Rage by sipax Yes by vort TrollJho
Sephastus
Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:11 am by Sephastus
Welcome to the forums Xenon. Age means nothing as long as a person can learn, and not get overly emotive at failure or frustration. MH can be very frustrating, and I respect those that can handle it, and make it far.
E&Troy
Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 pm by E&Troy
Hello XenonFrost and welcome to the forum!
Serastroph
Post Sat May 23, 2015 5:12 pm by Serastroph
Ahoy! Sera here, I go under the player name "Khaali" in the game!
I main gunlance because I like being able to survive painful hits, and it's quite satisfactory to pull off a well timed Wyvern fire. I do tend to send people flying from time to time, but I'm trying :D

Nice to meet you! Was directed here by Un-Tan!
E&Troy
Post Sat May 23, 2015 8:45 pm by E&Troy
Hello Serastroph and welcome to the forum!
Tarath
Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:20 pm by Tarath
you may remember me as an old, old user by the name of 'fire-lord zuko'.

Well, I got a 3DS not too long ago, and I'm looking for people to hunt with. I can only really do weekends/evenings because work, though.

I'm at caravan 9, but havent started the online portion of the game yet. I swapped out my old trusty switch axe for a charge blade, and I'm having loads of fun with it!

Looking forward to hunting with you all!
BL1TZ
Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:29 am by BL1TZ
Hello, I just joined here (obviously lol) :P Me and a few friends were thinking about starting a Hamachi/mhptunnel server for the psp games: Monster Hunter freedom unite, and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. I decided to do this because there aren't nearly as many servers as there used to be. I realize MH4U probably killed the need for these servers ( I plan on getting it myself, once I complete the series before MH4U) but in the odd chance that this wasn't the case, I'd like to know if people are still interested in playing the older titles online for the psp? If yes, I have a 5 player server at the moment, I would be willing to open multiple 5 player servers, or bump up to a 20 player cap if enough people are interested.

I hope I'm not offending any admins by advertising this. I'm not looking to make bank off of this or anything, just looking to revive a section of the MH community that seems to have died out. So if there are still people playing MHFU and MHP3rd let me know, I'd like to contribute to a part of the MH community that brought me lots of fun and adventure :D I also hope to become an active member here as I really enjoy the MH series and the community it has created. Hope to see you online soon, Happy Hunting! :D

-BL1TZ
Sephastus
Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:12 am by Sephastus
Welcome to the forums, and good luck in your search. Most people around these parts tend to move from the last to the latest pretty regularly, but there are the occasional few that have a bout with nostalgia and want to visit old titles. I have MHFU on my vita, and I used to play online vie my ps3. But MH3 and forward, I have been pretty exclusively using the Capcom servers for those games (cept... you know... MH3 servers are gone now.)
HuntingWithMelynx
Post Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:17 pm by HuntingWithMelynx
Hello, Just finished regestering today.
Looking for a Hunting Party. I haven't played online with anyone and I know from watching KittyKat Gaming and Game Grumps Hunting Monsters, that Online play and Offline play are two seperate characters and levels.
Sephastus
Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:24 am by Sephastus
Welcome Melynx.

I wouldn't mind doing a little hunting myself. I will drop off my registration code later on. Then just look me up (or anyone else for that matter). Many of us have our friend code on our profile. So just look it up.

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40