Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Minecraft, nuff said. - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Minecraft, nuff said. - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft, nuff said.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Minecraft, nuff said. - Page 2 Empty
PostMinecraft, nuff said.

I didnt see a recent thread about this and after looking into it, this game looks freakin awesome. Im planning to get it this week (if not today), and im pretty excited because, it just looks so damn awesome. I havnt heard much about MC here on the forums but i think i have once, and my friendshave been tellin me about it, so im just gonna get it. So i guess say whatever about mc... il listen, and judge you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Share this post on: reddit

Minecraft, nuff said. :: Comments

xMorningstar
Re: Minecraft, nuff said.
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:30 am by xMorningstar
Takemikazuchi's Endermen Tip of the Day: Kill Them With Fire, Lots of Fire. Preferably Water. They Hate Water. :P

Endermen r Friendermen (:
Chagrilled
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:32 am by Chagrilled
Takemikazuchi wrote:
Takemikazuchi's Endermen Tip of the Day: Kill Them With Fire, Lots of Fire. Preferably Water. They Hate Water. :P

the endermen became agents in the second prerelease, they can dodge arrows and teleport out of water D:
xMorningstar
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:34 am by xMorningstar
Chagrilled wrote:
Takemikazuchi wrote:

the endermen became agents in the second prerelease, they can dodge arrows and teleport out of water D:

Bs. Matrix References are not permitted here.
Ares
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:15 am by Ares
Takemikazuchi wrote:
Chagrilled wrote:
Takemikazuchi wrote:

Bs. Matrix References are not permitted here.

Matrix references are nothing to fear, THEY ARE SUPREME!
Un-Tan
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 am by Un-Tan
I don't like endermen Sad by vort
You have to waste so much time securing your walls with moats that you barely got time for anything else.
Godzilla2195
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:16 am by Godzilla2195
Sir Valk wrote:
Im gonna try the Mo' Creatures Mod today, and I was wondering if you guys have any other good mods you recommend?

Equivalent Exchange...Just try not to turn your world into Mordor using it.

WinNerd
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:26 am by WinNerd
Godzilla2195 wrote:
Sir Valk wrote:
Im gonna try the Mo' Creatures Mod today, and I was wondering if you guys have any other good mods you recommend?

Is that the one where you can turn items into other items?
Godzilla2195
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:02 pm by Godzilla2195
WinNerd wrote:
Godzilla2195 wrote:
Sir Valk wrote:

And those items into diamonds, and diamonds into heavier materials, and heavier materials into ridiculously overpowered endgame items.
Sir Valk
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:26 pm by Sir Valk
Godzilla2195 wrote:
WinNerd wrote:
Godzilla2195 wrote:
Sir Valk wrote:

And those items into diamonds, and diamonds into heavier materials, and heavier materials into ridiculously overpowered endgame items.

heh... "Equivalent Exchange"... the one and only law of alchemy...

Anyways... I can't get the utility mods to work... let alone the mod itself! No jar file to put them in...
Godzilla2195
Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 pm by Godzilla2195
Sir Valk wrote:
Godzilla2195 wrote:
WinNerd wrote:
Godzilla2195 wrote:

heh... "Equivalent Exchange"... the one and only law of alchemy...

Anyways... I can't get the utility mods to work... let alone the mod itself! No jar file to put them in...

The instalation is weird because it was designed not to interfere with Buildcraft. There is a video tutorial on the topic.
xMorningstar
Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 pm by xMorningstar
Pierce's, Chargrilled's and my house got griefed yesterday.. Sad day..

Lucky we still hav our diamonds cuz we hid a chest underground :P
Still sucks tho lol
Ares
Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:15 pm by Ares
These asses banned me from my main server for flooding my friend (7 from these forums) house even tho we were out of the way and just messin around, and they killed me and stole my hard earned diamonds. I was so pissed, if you err see a guy named pyro#### (forgottje numbers) then kick his ass.
Sir Valk
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 am by Sir Valk
Ares wrote:
These asses banned me from my main server for flooding my friend (7 from these forums) house even tho we were out of the way and just messin around, and they killed me and stole my hard earned diamonds. I was so pissed, if you err see a guy named pyro#### (forgottje numbers) then kick his ass.

^.^ will do(I love PvP)! Should I flood his house with lava when he is in it...? Or maybe the old "rig his house with a shitload of explosives" trick :P?

Anyways, what server was this in?
Sir Valk
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:35 am by Sir Valk
Sorry for DP.

I have not tried to get online via my own computer yet till today... and can't get on.

First off, I have a v1.8.1 beta torrent so that may be it.

So, can anyone walk me through online setup? The only time I have ever gone online was at my friends dorm, and he is out of town atm(and no cell phone) so she can't help.
Chai
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 am by Chai
Sir Valk wrote:
Sorry for DP.

I have not tried to get online via my own computer yet till today... and can't get on.

First off, I have a v1.8.1 beta torrent so that may be it.

So, can anyone walk me through online setup? The only time I have ever gone online was at my friends dorm, and he is out of town atm(and no cell phone) so she can't help.

If you're playing on an illegal version of Minecraft, you won't be able to connect to servers. (Not unless they are cracked servers.)
Chagrilled
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:29 am by Chagrilled
Sir Valk wrote:

^.^ will do(I love PvP)! Should I flood his house with lava when he is in it...? Or maybe the old "rig his house with a shitload of explosives" trick :P?

Anyways, what server was this in?

oh god xD reminds me of this old anarchy server i was on lol.

literally the only rule was no spawn killing. and this guy said "hey want to meet up and fight?" so i said sure, met him and was like "hai" waiting for him to say ready fight etc. then he just stright up attacked me xD and i died.

fair enough that was my fault, but then he stood at spawn killing me about 10 times o_o

so i sought revenge :Evil: i follow slowly behind him, looking for where he was heading. then he logged out, so i knew his base must of been nearby. i also knew he was adept at minecraft anarchy (he had mentioned keirshar).

so i knew he would have a very specific looking diamond mine, i dug my diamond mine in his direction and surprise, i found his mine :P

so i followed it down to his base :D. looked in his chest and fond some shit like an iron sword. i knew at this point he must of had a secret chest (i had a diamond sword and so did he) so i dug up the floor, and in a nook of bedrock, there it was ;)

nicked all of his stuff, then i proceeded to pick up the lava he had as a garbage bin. i then went around his base and stole every single torch. then i went to his entrance and poured the lava at the top of these stairs.

i then watched as his entire base was flooded with lava.

when i was playing the next day, i saw him login.......hehe then he immediately went "SHITSHITSHITSHIT" then died xD
Ares
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:13 pm by Ares
By popular demand Aka 7, I was unbanned and tries in mc court. I was Proven innocent and the thing was recorded and I think will be posted on YouTube for u guys to see. I believe it's one Of the first recorded trials in mc history but I could be wrong ( knowing me I'm wrong )
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 pm by 7
I also left the island. Wanna grief it? 65 99 193 210:25628 they hav powerful mods and owner, tho. _rambo7_ and all his stuff are not to be harmed- neither are ares. Its mostly wood (tht i got) so either blow it up or lavatize it. Id like some wood tho, so yeah. Also, giv ares all of pyro3345 stuff. He deserves it for getting his house destroyed.
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:52 pm by 7
Ares wrote:
By popular demand Aka 7, I was unbanned and tries in mc court. I was Proven innocent and the thing was recorded and I think will be posted on YouTube for u guys to see. I believe it's one Of the first recorded trials in mc history but I could be wrong ( knowing me I'm wrong )
i looked it up. Its the second i can see. EDIT: We are officially the first! IMMA GO BEAST MODE!!!
Ares
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am by Ares
7 wrote:
Ares wrote:
i looked it up. Its the second i can see. EDIT: We are officially the first! IMMA GO BEAST MODE!!!

YES! And btw guys, my full mc name is AresTheBeast, Ares is just shorter to type when chatting. and make sure you grief admin island if anything, and not the mainland, as im declaring that i now own it.
Ares
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 am by Ares
oh wait, 7, let me know what the videos gonna be called when Pooflive uploads it, im gonna link it here.
xMorningstar
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 am by xMorningstar
Cant wait for this vid :P
Chipou
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 pm by Chipou
just downloaded optifine and hot damn, it doubled my FPS to about a consistant 15!!! :cheers:
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm by Snagglux
Chipou wrote:
just downloaded optifine and hot damn, it doubled my FPS to about a consistant 15!!! :cheers:

I am intruiged. I've had Minecraft since Alpha but never really played it due to framerate issues. What is this "Optifine" you speak of?
Ares
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 pm by Ares
Chipou wrote:

I have optifine and still have around 7FPS at the most Sad by vort
Post  by Sponsored content

Minecraft, nuff said.

Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next