Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Minecraft, nuff said. - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Minecraft, nuff said. - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft, nuff said.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Minecraft, nuff said. - Page 3 Empty
PostMinecraft, nuff said.

I didnt see a recent thread about this and after looking into it, this game looks freakin awesome. Im planning to get it this week (if not today), and im pretty excited because, it just looks so damn awesome. I havnt heard much about MC here on the forums but i think i have once, and my friendshave been tellin me about it, so im just gonna get it. So i guess say whatever about mc... il listen, and judge you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Share this post on: reddit

Minecraft, nuff said. :: Comments

Sir Valk
Re: Minecraft, nuff said.
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:31 pm by Sir Valk
I have around 11FPS, and thats on a sucky laptop.
Chipou
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 pm by Chipou
Snagglux wrote:
Chipou wrote:
just downloaded optifine and hot damn, it doubled my FPS to about a consistant 15!!! :cheers:

I am intruiged. I've had Minecraft since Alpha but never really played it due to framerate issues. What is this "Optifine" you speak of?

its a mod that should boost your fps. it ussually does. mine atleast doubled from the abysmal ~8 i had before.
Chagrilled
Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:18 am by Chagrilled
it optimizes general things in minecraft generation, and it removes the lag spike of death (the autosave every effing second) then it gives more detailed options for the graphics, like you can set it to fancy, but have trees and clouds at fast. you can also turn of individual animations, or even set things like clear water. super far view,.

and to top it off it lets you use custom texture packs (hd or otherwise)

it should be in minecraft standard :P
Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:13 am by Snagglux
I've downloaded it, but I think I might've gone wrong somewhere. Nothing seems to have changed.
Pierce708
Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:23 am by Pierce708
Snagglux wrote:
I've downloaded it, but I think I might've gone wrong somewhere. Nothing seems to have changed.
Force Update?
Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:11 pm by 7
My grandfathers desktop get 280 fps with chunk updates. Its an hp touchsmart 310 pc. It only has a dualcore, and it goes that fast.
Sir Valk
Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:32 pm by Sir Valk
7 wrote:
My grandfathers desktop get 280 fps with chunk updates. Its an hp touchsmart 310 pc. It only has a dualcore, and it goes that fast.

280fps...?
Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 pm by 7
280 frames per second. And thts without optifine.
WinNerd
Post Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 am by WinNerd
I had to check how man fps I was getting... I got 35-55 in rain. And that's on my year and a half old laptop.
Sir Valk
Post Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:42 pm by Sir Valk
7 wrote:
280 frames per second. And thts without optifine.

Ik what fps means... but 250 is outrageously high.
Pierce708
Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 am by Pierce708
This is bullsh*t... Our 2nd underground house has been found and this time they took our hiddenchests with our diamonds and equipment...
I'm finding another server...
Pierce708
Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 am by Pierce708
This is bullsh*t... Our 2nd underground house has been found and this time they took our hiddenchests with our diamonds and equipment...
shadowbinder
Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 am by shadowbinder
Pierce708 wrote:
Hey Pierce, do you have the free minecraft?
Ares
Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:04 am by Ares
Pierce708 wrote:

Loooool double post,, but yeah, i hate when that happens, when i was banned for griefing (if you read the last couple of pages youll find i was proven innocent of the crime.

I was interrupted from making this post by my mother who insisted i wear a queer shirt for picture day at school, but its really gay, so im gonna change it when i get to school today.
Chagrilled
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm by Chagrilled
notch has implemented the feature freeze, but bosses are in. from the way he worded it, unfinished designing is considered a bug, so hopefully npc's and such will be fixed now :D

his message: "Feature freeze! The boss fight is technically in the game. The fact that it sucks can be considered a bug, right? =D (right?)"

also, 1.9 isnt being released officially, but will continue as pre releases up till minecon.
Samochan
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:37 pm by Samochan
Hey guys, should we at some point make mhwiki raft server for us wiki users? :3 I can host plenty of people. So when 1.9 finalized comes out, I could make a server for us. ^^
Ares
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:05 pm by Ares
Samochan wrote:
Hey guys, should we at some point make mhwiki raft server for us wiki users? :3 I can host plenty of people. So when 1.9 finalized comes out, I could make a server for us. ^^

Damn straight u should, just call it Mhwikicraft, and make it an actual server, not a cracked one for the cheepskates who got it free... jk
Yamatsu
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 pm by Yamatsu
Samochan wrote:
that would be neat. :o
Chagrilled
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:09 pm by Chagrilled
Samochan wrote:

im presuming from you comment it wont be lagorific? :D
Samochan
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:11 pm by Samochan
Yea, I can host a free server on my comp, 4gb or ram and 10mb download and nearly 10mb of upload speed should work fairly well for good number of people. But I'll wait for 1.9 to do that, so we can get the finished layout on the way, less terrain changes and all dat kind of stuff. Hopefully less laggy too. Java is shitty but oh well, it should do. We should at the very least test it out.
Florenz
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 pm by Florenz
That'd be pretty damn epic, Samo. I'd be immensely grateful.
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm by 7
Can i be an op? Even for a little while? Like a week once its up? Please?
Ares
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 pm by Ares
7 wrote:
Can i be an op? Even for a little while? Like a week once its up? Please?

Hey Hey Hey, dis be my thread, if anybodies to be an op, itsh me (and samo of course) and maybe some others d(^_^)b
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:38 pm by 7
... Can i be an op? 8'-( lol
Ares
Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 pm by Ares
7 wrote:
... Can i be an op? 8'-( lol

Maybe if ur good lol
Post  by Sponsored content

Minecraft, nuff said.