Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

Go down 
+104
Enkidu
CrystalPower
Rowiehz
Jader7777
TKMT
Kaz
Hanya
AzzraNoctul
aninymouse
Hikari Sagura
Otoshimo
leon the hunter
Will
JFizzle
Atalanta
InstaCakes
Vax
xMorningstar
KaiXanthis
Dathblade
direhunter
Laavalamppu
helios
cujo the cat
Achilles
Monster Hunter Cade
Edsain
CarcinusRook
KratosAIK
Lalo
Crystalis
Chorizo
Sir Valk
Stallion121
YamiGekusu
Lou Urau
TiroDvD
Step
riy
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Yuki
Tom7730
parasky
kama
XoomZ
Koma
Kasumi
Chriz
ThatMysteriousNinja
yvz
Kanade
Oron
Tomderdepp
rubinek
Zynxan
Griphter195
Axel3
Sai_
Lagia818
Roon
Rene
Chips
Ugthorf
navgoose
Andrew.
Silver
RDC
quidam
laoshanicrus
MGRaiden97
Tyrian
Lucas
Kholdstare
Ares
Quentin
Filos
shadowbinder
monsterhunter125
Unit33
blackice
Xyon
WyvernGS
618Delta
Vivi
Queen B
GobulHunterJames
mrs.uchiha
Blackshine
dainbramage
bill_the_noob
Dracken
barrothsteak
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
Andrea88GOD
Ataraxia
Bimasena009
Zakaath
Win32error
It's meh
Pieprsn
haruno
Ukyn1993
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi
Ukyn1993

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bimasena009
Yian Kut-Ku
Bimasena009

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:40 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
rubinek wrote:
Leechers, I hate them. Rage by sipax They join your quest only to camp in the first area while you kill the monster "for them". Wish there was a "kick from Quest" option in the menu or something...

kill'em with bombs!!!

You ran the risk of failing the quest if you do that, plus I feel sorry for the materials wasted on those leechers. T___T

I usually deal with known leecher by setting a password to my quest (GS and SnS isn't that good at carve-blocking, sadly), which I told my non-leeching team members. Usually, leechers skip city soon afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 am

Bimasena009 wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:
rubinek wrote:
Leechers, I hate them. Rage by sipax They join your quest only to camp in the first area while you kill the monster "for them". Wish there was a "kick from Quest" option in the menu or something...

kill'em with bombs!!!

You ran the risk of failing the quest if you do that, plus I feel sorry for the materials wasted on those leechers. T___T

I usually deal with known leecher by setting a password to my quest (GS and SnS isn't that good at carve-blocking, sadly), which I told my non-leeching team members. Usually, leechers skip city soon afterwards.

that was the point, kill them, lose quest and they leave.
Your method works too tho, but some of them keep on staying in the city even if you password your quests, preventing someone else to enter...
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Bimasena009 wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:
rubinek wrote:

kill'em with bombs!!!

Your method works too tho, but some of them keep on staying in the city even if you password your quests, preventing someone else to enter...

OR just sit next to them and go watch TV ^.^b
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:03 am

Lucas wrote:

this kinda affects the "gameplay experience"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Im pretty new to online play, so i hvent rly ran into alot of issues with randies, most of the were pretty descent hunters. besides one who was leik plz halp me with 14 crystal bones quest. so we set off and hes following me around like a lost puppy like wat do we do + he didnt bring pick axes /no/ .
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 pm

I once met two guys. a noob and his friend which helped him level up ( at least I assume that from what I have seen and read).
so I went into the city, the two discussing what they wanna do next. they decidet to do an jhen because the noob never did one and wanted to try it out. as we were preparing the quest another randie appeared and the "pro" told him to go for a reason I don't know (Ithink it was because all three of us were german-speaking and the other wasn't). and after the other said he would go the strange guy asked him to stay^^. however I stayed, cause it was my first jhen too, we killed him after 20 mins or so.
but the worst with that guy was that he posted "fk","oops" or something kie that every single time he got hit by jhen he he got hit bretty often

that was really a little strange
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

metalman123 wrote:
Im pretty new to online play, so i hvent rly ran into alot of issues with randies, most of the were pretty descent hunters. besides one who was leik plz halp me with 14 crystal bones quest. so we set off and hes following me around like a lost puppy like wat do we do + he didnt bring pick axes /no/ .

usually random leechers tend to follow high rank people, so the more your HR goes up, the more you will meet. -_-
Back to top Go down
Oron
Aptonoth
Oron

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Yeah, it's pretty awkward when you log into a City Gate and some HR 5 guy immediately friend requests you.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Lucas wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:
Bimasena009 wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:

kill'em with bombs!!!

lol! 1 time a leecher picked a hr 31 jho quest and i joined.. at the start as soon as we load he says "brb" i said "okay i'll wait for you" and sat at base with him xD

lol i think i got trolled the other day cuz i was using Adrenaline LS vs Jho and faught it for around 8~10 mins with adr health... then the random started spamming LPs even after i took hits to get mah hp down back to activate Adr... Jho was already limping so maybe he didnt want to risk deaths (but he was the only 1 that carted >.>) i ended up carting anyways cuz i tried to get adrenaline back but got combo'd instead xD
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
yvz
Tigrex
yvz

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 pm

I love leechers.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 am

What if the room all had leechers...

they all go to quest
and say "brb" "brb" "yah me too" "afk"

xD
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:27 am

my theory is that there is some "leechers gathering forum" where they exchange informations about good players and how to find and stalk them...
so I guess there will never be a room with four of them, max 3.
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:33 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
my theory is that there is some "leechers gathering forum" where they exchange informations about good players and how to find and stalk them...
so I guess there will never be a room with four of them, max 3.

sounds like mhwiki D: loljk xD

but if dey really had dat, gawsh... NO ONE IS SAFE D:

*turns on invis*
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 am

that must be hao that miguel guy found meh and yvz in greed2 gate25/city25 under catching bugs and arena battles!

srsly hao dat guy find us >.>
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Silver
Melynx
Silver

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Cold Call Event
3 Ls user noobs
against a small monster (baggi)
/no/
Back to top Go down
ThatMysteriousNinja
Cephalos
ThatMysteriousNinja

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Had to solo a LR Barroth (Not hard, just annoying) Because the guy i was with was just a liability. Didn't even try to help and never said a thing.
Back to top Go down
Chriz
Rathian
Chriz

Thank you Points : 61

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Sadly I've never played with any really retarded people, either that or I'm just waaay too tolerant of people. Hopefully someday I'll get to experience that aneurism inducing shenanigan they seem to cause.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 am

Zynxan wrote:
'DEPARTS CAPTURE A LAGIACRUS'

--Lagiacrus almost dying.

--Me; *sets trap and calls them*

--Players; keep beating Lagiacrus up

MISSION FAILED

I used to wonder why people used to do this when the monster was evidently capture worthy. After I've started playing the PSP Monster Hunter games I now wonder if these people are Tri virgins in that on the PSP games the White Card Quests are Kill or Capture. If you're not used to the capture only system of Tri you can easily accidentally kill a monster thinking it's still okay on a White Card quest to not capture based on Unite and Portable 3rd's White Card method.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:21 am

Roon wrote:
Zynxan wrote:
'DEPARTS CAPTURE A LAGIACRUS'

--Lagiacrus almost dying.

--Me; *sets trap and calls them*

--Players; keep beating Lagiacrus up

MISSION FAILED

I used to wonder why people used to do this when the monster was evidently capture worthy. After I've started playing the PSP Monster Hunter games I now wonder if these people are Tri virgins in that on the PSP games the White Card Quests are Kill or Capture. If you're not used to the capture only system of Tri you can easily accidentally kill a monster thinking it's still okay on a White Card quest to not capture based on Unite and Portable 3rd's White Card method.
I told people i solo'd to ROFL hr9 on freedom unite. They go LMFAO!!! ONLY HR 9?!?! YOU SUCK!!! so blehs
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:27 am

noobs who triple carted while trying to "hit" on me during quest.....

i mean.... this is a game doods..... go do those in real life <.<;
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 am

haruno wrote:
I told people i solo'd to ROFL hr9 on freedom unite. They go LMFAO!!! ONLY HR 9?!?! YOU SUCK!!! so blehs

I'm hr9 on Unite as well, but I didn't solo my way to it though. As you can see from my sig I'm frustrated in that I work better as a team hunter, not a solo hunter. I like to have plenty of people to distract the monsters for me so it's not constantly focused on me.

Kasumi wrote:
noobs who triple carted while trying to "hit" on me during quest.....

i mean.... this is a game doods..... go do those in real life <.<;

Oh my God, I had a Portuguese guy in the U.S. servers hitting on me because I was gunning and wearing Escadora. He was a good hunter, but man he kept barking out orders like the rest of us had no clue what we were doing. Are there European players who incessantly do this sort of thing on the EU servers?
Back to top Go down
Koma
Popo
Koma

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Roon wrote:
Oh my God, I had a Portuguese guy in the U.S. servers hitting on me because I was gunning and wearing Escadora. He was a good hunter, but man he kept barking out orders like the rest of us had no clue what we were doing. Are there European players who incessantly do this sort of thing on the EU servers?

I've had people do stuff like that, though that was back when I first started fighting Jhen Moran (after I'd fought him a few times, that is). Some people would constantly order the group to do things, regardless of if we were getting to them or not (which 95% of the time, I was already doing what he was 'ordering' us to do). I Almost felt like being rebellious and just turning to do something else, but for the sake of the group, I carried on. With Jhen, I don't mind people who use signals to warn you about things, such as Jhen's long-ranged rock launch that usually hits around the ballista ammo before he rushes the front of the ship; you can only see it coming if you're getting ballista ammo at a certain angle, and when you've got free time like that, you don't usually think to position yourself as such. (or at least I don't)

Friendly advice and advance warnings are one thing, but barking orders all the time is something entirely different, and very annoying when you don't need them doing so. Thankfully, I've not come across many people like that, lately; the occasional guy who says 'tail' when I'm the only one actually attacking the tail, etc. That's about it for recent ones. No doubt if I start fresh again at some point though, I'll start seeing them all over again.
Back to top Go down
XoomZ
Kelbi
XoomZ

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

I was fighting the Diablos and it was a capture quest. At the beginning of the quest, someone took the trap and tranqs, then towards at like the 10 minute mark, the guy who took the trap and tranqs said he had to go and asked if anyone needed anything. I said UM YEAH!!! THE TRAP AND TRANQS!!! and he said sure and left the quest...... /mad/ /versad/ /no/ :lulu: Mad by vort No by Vort :shock: :mad:
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:23 am

^ You're capturing Diablos and you didn't bring any traps and tranqs of your own? I'm sorry sir the fail in this situation is both yours and his
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 am

Roon wrote:

no idea @_@.... when i go to the EU server, most of them are pretty demending to be quite honest though lol (excluding forumers)

but yeah normally i just ignore them and do my thing (and they gets reeaaaaalllly annoying LOLOLOLOLL Mad by vort)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next