Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

Go down 
+104
Enkidu
CrystalPower
Rowiehz
Jader7777
TKMT
Kaz
Hanya
AzzraNoctul
aninymouse
Hikari Sagura
Otoshimo
leon the hunter
Will
JFizzle
Atalanta
InstaCakes
Vax
xMorningstar
KaiXanthis
Dathblade
direhunter
Laavalamppu
helios
cujo the cat
Achilles
Monster Hunter Cade
Edsain
CarcinusRook
KratosAIK
Lalo
Crystalis
Chorizo
Sir Valk
Stallion121
YamiGekusu
Lou Urau
TiroDvD
Step
riy
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Yuki
Tom7730
parasky
kama
XoomZ
Koma
Kasumi
Chriz
ThatMysteriousNinja
yvz
Kanade
Oron
Tomderdepp
rubinek
Zynxan
Griphter195
Axel3
Sai_
Lagia818
Roon
Rene
Chips
Ugthorf
navgoose
Andrew.
Silver
RDC
quidam
laoshanicrus
MGRaiden97
Tyrian
Lucas
Kholdstare
Ares
Quentin
Filos
shadowbinder
monsterhunter125
Unit33
blackice
Xyon
WyvernGS
618Delta
Vivi
Queen B
GobulHunterJames
mrs.uchiha
Blackshine
dainbramage
bill_the_noob
Dracken
barrothsteak
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
Andrea88GOD
Ataraxia
Bimasena009
Zakaath
Win32error
It's meh
Pieprsn
haruno
Ukyn1993
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi
Ukyn1993

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Stabster wrote:
Well, summer vacation is coming...kids are going to turn a bit pricky. I've observed, in most games, that during the summer vacation kids generally affect the social community of games greatly because there's more of them and they spend a lot of time playing the games. The tradition of having summer vacation, after a school year (about 180 days), with video games seems to be a bad mix, in my opinion. However, I must admit, having many players is better than a few players, but playing 10 hours per day is similar to having a job. It's like kids are playing to have fun, but then they are playing to get "paid" by some award of "satisfaction." Is this true happiness...nope...but playing with friends is usually a type of happiness.

P.S. I understand your frustration. This frustration that you have is one of the main reasons why people have "clans" or groups of friends to play with. Games, indeed, existed before philosophy.

Well for once I agree with what you have stated Stabster
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:11 am

+1

Stupid kids and there holidays! With this lets hope that there's an influx or more 'desirable' players too! I will get those 4 Jho fangs today, which due to the what previously was mentioned has taken 3 days!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:53 am

KratosAIK wrote:
+1

Stupid kids and there holidays! With this lets hope that there's an influx or more 'desirable' players too! I will get those 4 Jho fangs today, which due to the what previously was mentioned has taken 3 days!

Try posting in the rant thread seems like what you are doing mostly ranting which is not a bad thing but there is a place for it.
Back to top Go down
KratosAIK
Felyne
KratosAIK

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:52 am

But most of my experiences are with stupid people ;)

I played today and some guy refused to play because we didn't have Ala lances on for rage match. Then he went off in a strop and just kept dying.

Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:39 am

Yes I realized that but it states what is your worst experience and you continue posting away I'm pretty sure your experience isn't all that bad just a nuisance considering you are dealing with random in a two year old game
Back to top Go down
CarcinusRook
Kelbi
CarcinusRook

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 am

My worst experience is when I was carving with 2 other players off a slain Deviljho that was my first Deviljho. We didn't have much time because we finally slayed him with a barrel bomb, and we were a bit away from the monster. But one of my mates without warning knocked me and my other friend away from the monster with I think GS or something and we didn't get any carves. We still got the reward but I had Coliseum Armor which has horrible luck. He said the reason to knock us away was, "Those were my carves." /no/
Back to top Go down
Silver
Melynx
Silver

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:34 am

Damn, I'm lucky I've never met anyone that greedy and stupid... >_>'
Anyways, good thing you will probably never meet HIM again /yes/
Back to top Go down
Edsain
Melynx
Edsain

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:28 pm

trying to help a noob understand res doesnt rally matter when youre thunder res gemmd /yes/ and telling he should complete sets instead of being a rainbow pimp....
Back to top Go down
Monster Hunter Cade
Popo
Monster Hunter Cade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:52 pm

One of my bad experiences in tri was i had just got on and i was looking for a city and these creeps were chatting and apparently were DATING on Monster Hunter! What kind of sick person does that? And one time i was joining a quest with some randies and anither guy came into our city and called us all noobs. I told him to shut up.
Back to top Go down
YamiGekusu
Melynx
YamiGekusu

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Over there

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:48 am

Monster Hunter Cade wrote:
One of my bad experiences in tri was i had just got on and i was looking for a city and these creeps were chatting and apparently were DATING on Monster Hunter! What kind of sick person does that? And one time i was joining a quest with some randies and anither guy came into our city and called us all noobs. I told him to shut up.

I am dating someone who plays Monster Hunter Tri online /mad/ Does that make me a sick person?
Back to top Go down
Achilles
Popo
Achilles

Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 am

YamiGekusu wrote:
Monster Hunter Cade wrote:

I am dating someone who plays Monster Hunter Tri online /mad/ Does that make me a sick person?

I think he means that they MET on MH3, and were dating through it. Dating someone who plays it is just plain awesomeness.

My worst experience was yesterday. I had joined a group of FRench players, as it's difficult to find English players on the European servers. There was me as a status gunner, HR 20, a hammer user, HR 24 and a SnS user, HR 18. We went off to fight Gigginox, who I find one of the easiest monsters to fight as I had Gigginox armour. We set off, and i realised that I didn't pick up the torch. I was sure one of the others would have, and so kept going. We enter the area with it, and I start shooting it. I expect the torches to be lit quickly, but no. I discover the SnS user has the torch and is running about the area like an idiot keeping it alight for us. I begin trying to tell him to light the torches but the keeps running around. I then decide to just keep trying to crag/clust him, but getting a clear shot is damn difficult. THen the hammer sets a trap, and the Gigginox runs from the area. I feel like screaming. So we enter the next area and I begin attacking him once more. The hammer was apologetic and continues trying to attack his head. The SnS, meanwhile, is running about with his bloody torch in Area 7, WHERE YOU DON'T NEED A TORCH! Meanwhile, I'm trying to attack this bloody thing, which should be dead by now, and he jumps down on me from the ceiling. I die, and promptly rage-quit the City as I couldn't be bothered wasting anymore of my bullets.
Back to top Go down
cujo the cat
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Just earlier today I was doing the world eater event quest with three other people. As we were fighting Giant Jho the peco that also is in quest pops in and two of the team focus their efforts towards peco; leaving me (gunner) and the other team mate (hammer) to fight Jho by ourselves. It did not go well at all.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:26 pm

cujo the cat wrote:
Just earlier today I was doing the world eater event quest with three other people. As we were fighting Giant Jho the peco that also is in quest pops in and two of the team focus their efforts towards peco; leaving me (gunner) and the other team mate (hammer) to fight Jho by ourselves. It did not go well at all.

looks like a trap but I'm gonna answer anyway.

Couldn't you and the other guy just follow them, finish the peco quick and then go back to jho full force?

OR

Couldn't you go in a safe area and ask them to go back? And depending on the answer decide to abandon the quest (kepping your items) or continue?
Back to top Go down
cujo the cat
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 pm

We did ask them to come back at one point when jho left the area and at this point we only had one cart so we didn't think it was going to go as bad as it did. We really should have just abandoned when they didn't respond at all, I will admit stupidity on my part there. As to why we didn't just go and help them kill it I didn't really want to waste any ammo or time dealing with it and the other person would have probably stayed with Jho and I would have felt like a tool leaving her there to fight Jho by herself.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:56 pm

cujo the cat wrote:
We did ask them to come back at one point when jho left the area and at this point we only had one cart so we didn't think it was going to go as bad as it did. We really should have just abandoned when they didn't respond at all, I will admit stupidity on my part there. As to why we didn't just go and help them kill it I didn't really want to waste any ammo or time dealing with it and the other person would have probably stayed with Jho and I would have felt like a tool leaving her there to fight Jho by herself.

You guys really should've been piercing.

I thing jhozilla is actually easier than regular jho; not with sns tho. His htizones are very strange....
Back to top Go down
helios
Kelbi
helios

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 am

Pieprsn wrote:
Oh Speak of the Deviljho, what a wonderful quest. Who's idea was it to let HR 31's hunt Jho, anyways? Someone needs to shank them with a Guan Dao.
Errr...I'm HR 34 and i have no problem VS. Jho and i don't 'screw things up' But he does kill me in 3 hits /sad/

*Le me, telling le HR20 how to hunt an Uraagan

*Le HR20: 'I don't wanna listen to you ***** u noob

I'm HR34...

He fights an uraagan in a lagi set and with a fire LS /no/

Poor little n00b...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm

helios wrote:
Pieprsn wrote:
Oh Speak of the Deviljho, what a wonderful quest. Who's idea was it to let HR 31's hunt Jho, anyways? Someone needs to shank them with a Guan Dao.

Poor little n00b...

I do that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
helios
Kelbi
helios

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 am

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
helios wrote:
Pieprsn wrote:

Poor little n00b...

I do that sometimes.
Not really referring to everyone who does that as a n00b, mind you.

You might kill it with a few hits/ plain kill it with that gear, but that guy? pwned. I also saw some hunters do that. Like Wyvern blade fire vs. Rathian, etc. Meh, important thing is, we took that dragon down and each of us get Z and some loot.
Back to top Go down
Laavalamppu
Kelbi
Laavalamppu

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 am

Once I tried to fish but that guy with me just kept hitting me with his hammer. -.-"
Back to top Go down
direhunter
Aptonoth
direhunter

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 am

I admit I'm a noob when it comes to combining armor and knowing skills. But I'm not a noob when it comes to fighting. I was playing with some people on the Festival of Fear quest. We started and one of them grabbed the Ballista Binder. I thought 'ok, no problem'. Turns out, BIG problem. All of them had to use the items as soon as they were ready without waiting for jhens attacks; BB it all the time, using the gong every 5 minutes, and setting off the Dragonator when Jhen is next to the boat! It was infuriating and I left them after that.
Rage by sipax

Also, me and a 3 other HR 40+ are on a 'skilled players only' city getting ready for a 5 star quest.

Agree to wait for another player to join and help.

Level 2 enters the city.

*Facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 am

This level 48 enters me and my friends' town. The kid (yes i do mean kid) flipped on his mic and began to us noobies and that he'll carry us with "no problem", then he had the nerve to ask for help for a quest. Now mind you me and my buds are 60+ hr's so we took his comment to heart pretty fast.

So we joined his quest's and let him solo them all the time, lol hell one time we got the explorer skill and got into the secret spot and chilled there until he carted 3 times...moral of the story, dont talk s*** if you cant walk for s***.

Lol that pretty much was my worst experience with stupid people, usually I leave once I get a hint of this particular trait.
Back to top Go down
SonicSceptile
Kelbi
SonicSceptile

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Had the most irritating thing happen earlier. Was doing some solo ala runs as practice, u know, to learn his patterns. After my third or so quest, two hr300+ guys come in and ask if I wanted help. After similar experiences happening before jhen, I asked them if we could do a different quest to make sure they would actually help me. We did double trouble which was a suprisingly good run. We then went back and went to do Ala. Just before we left an hr999 came in and demanded we let him help us. We were reluctant, but we agreed.

Around 20 mins, and 2 carts later (both from the hr999), Ala decided to spam the fireball and claw swipes. I ran in and superpounded that ala so hard I caved its skull in. As we carved, I felt an extreme sense of relief that we had killed the beast with no problems other than the carts. Then I got disconnected.
What....Th-th...
Rage by sipax FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! Rage by sipax
Back to top Go down
KaiXanthis
Kelbi
KaiXanthis

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:26 pm

My worst experience(s) is a frequently recurring one with the Monster Hunter community in Tri. When you make a room in recruiting with a goal set, you'd expect everyone who comes in will do that mission yes? Nope. People come in making random other quests and then storm off when we wont go on them. Oh and this one time my wife, a friend, and I made a room in an empty server, empty gate, even named it "playing with friends." This person joins, demands we do the quest THEY want, then says "eff you guys" and leaves.

Needs more full groups I guess.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:13 pm

KaiXanthis wrote:
My worst experience(s) is a frequently recurring one with the Monster Hunter community in Tri. When you make a room in recruiting with a goal set, you'd expect everyone who comes in will do that mission yes? Nope. People come in making random other quests and then storm off when we wont go on them. Oh and this one time my wife, a friend, and I made a room in an empty server, empty gate, even named it "playing with friends." This person joins, demands we do the quest THEY want, then says "eff you guys" and leaves.

Needs more full groups I guess.
It's situations like this that make me wish tri had these features:

1. Boot voting
2. Invite only cities.
Back to top Go down
xMorningstar
Cephalos
xMorningstar

Thank you Points : 24

3DS friends code: 3866 8038 1961
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Well recently..
I made a city, I was about HR 16. So, these two very high ranks, I think 100 or 200's walked in. Awkward silence for about 5minutes. Then they told me to "leave" and then "leave pls".

I just found it stupid for me to leave when they could just walk out and make their own.
I stood my ground and laughed at them. The other lower rank in the city with me found it stupid that they wanted me to leave as well.
Eventually the two higher ranks left. Maybe the realised how silly they were acting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next