Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

Go down 
+104
Enkidu
CrystalPower
Rowiehz
Jader7777
TKMT
Kaz
Hanya
AzzraNoctul
aninymouse
Hikari Sagura
Otoshimo
leon the hunter
Will
JFizzle
Atalanta
InstaCakes
Vax
xMorningstar
KaiXanthis
Dathblade
direhunter
Laavalamppu
helios
cujo the cat
Achilles
Monster Hunter Cade
Edsain
CarcinusRook
KratosAIK
Lalo
Crystalis
Chorizo
Sir Valk
Stallion121
YamiGekusu
Lou Urau
TiroDvD
Step
riy
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Yuki
Tom7730
parasky
kama
XoomZ
Koma
Kasumi
Chriz
ThatMysteriousNinja
yvz
Kanade
Oron
Tomderdepp
rubinek
Zynxan
Griphter195
Axel3
Sai_
Lagia818
Roon
Rene
Chips
Ugthorf
navgoose
Andrew.
Silver
RDC
quidam
laoshanicrus
MGRaiden97
Tyrian
Lucas
Kholdstare
Ares
Quentin
Filos
shadowbinder
monsterhunter125
Unit33
blackice
Xyon
WyvernGS
618Delta
Vivi
Queen B
GobulHunterJames
mrs.uchiha
Blackshine
dainbramage
bill_the_noob
Dracken
barrothsteak
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
Andrea88GOD
Ataraxia
Bimasena009
Zakaath
Win32error
It's meh
Pieprsn
haruno
Ukyn1993
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi
Ukyn1993

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:16 am

xMorningstar wrote:
Eventually the two higher ranks left. Maybe the realised how silly they were acting.
Lol I doubt that, They must've realized that not every low rank isnt a push over. It seems that everyones all fine and dandy being jerks online, but I bet money when it happens to them they take the fated 'shower of shame' (AKA crying in a cold shower lol RL reference I guess). Regardless of the fact that I'm a random dude on the internetlol I'd like to commend you not backing down to jerks like that /yes/
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 pm

KaiXanthis wrote:
My worst experience(s) is a frequently recurring one with the Monster Hunter community in Tri. When you make a room in recruiting with a goal set, you'd expect everyone who comes in will do that mission yes? Nope. People come in making random other quests and then storm off when we wont go on them. Oh and this one time my wife, a friend, and I made a room in an empty server, empty gate, even named it "playing with friends." This person joins, demands we do the quest THEY want, then says "eff you guys" and leaves.

Needs more full groups I guess.

This makes me laugh I just shrug it off and let it be I have had it happen so many times that when the person I ask to leave and they leave and even apologize. I go whoa since it hardly happens anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 pm

This happened a while ago.

Make a solo play city in Expert 2, gate 40, city 40 Solo play...randie enters 10 mins later and asks if I hack.
I say no I dont hack and tell him to look somewhere else. The randie then swears at me with colorful language that would put nyancat to shame (no joke), picks megala and demands I OHKO it.
I leave and make another city in Expert 3...he warps to me and swears some more and does same thing.

Decided that day I had enough Tri for a while, blocked him, logged off and turned wii off.

This happened today.

I warp to my friend who was helping another friend of his. Once I enter this guy with the name JJB (Or something like that) was there with them. My friend told me in whisper that JJB is annoying him, so I asked how was he bothering him seeing as he said nothing but "Leave" to me and my friend.
I found out that once I went to sit at a table to eat, this guy points out my chars Vangis armors..."design" quite a few times.
Also pm'ing me saying im "biutifol" and spams request for Great Baggi.
He left only because of a DC.
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 pm

This one in particular creeped me out today.

I made a town with the ALA goal on it, pretty much prepped for a long haul, and 3 "female" players randomly joined. They not only werent wearing anything but they all were spamming "come to our house, we'll have some fun" like mad men/women/questionables. i figured "f*ck it" and left and made another, and this was when the stalking began.

In short:
It took a grand total of 20 minutes, 10 town changes, 4 server swaps, a sh*t ton of cussing, 3 furious falcon blocks, and going invissy. I managed to get a total of 4 minutes of play time before finally DC'ing.

I stopped...looked at my TV...and just shook my head /no/
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Lol that is sad and I thought I had it bad with stalkers. Wish I could have helped.
Back to top Go down
Dathblade
Popo
Dathblade

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Lol I wish someone would help too, who'd have thought people did that in the first place? Never seen people try that kind of stuff before
Back to top Go down
Vax
Aptonoth
Vax

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:04 am

Yuki wrote:
Lol that is sad and I thought I had it bad with stalkers. Wish I could have helped.
Is it sad I'm not surprised you get stalkers? Oh but on topic, I was with my Clan Leader (Around Hr450, and I was still around 130) and we were just sitting in a random room that had 'Everyone Welcome' where only me and him were in and just talked to each other cause we haven't seen each other in awhile. And some random guy just came inside who was at like 80Hr and instantly posted Event ala, and started yelling at us to join. I mean I don't mind helping people who need help with Ala if it's a urgent or something but I hate those who just come in because my Clan Leader is a decent Hr and they just boss us around to join. In the end we joined but me and my Clan Leader just kept on using bombs on him til he carted 3 times cause of us. It was a douche move yeah, but he also started insulting us just because we didn't join the quest and just kept on talking trash. Was funny though, he raged and my Clan leaders Gf came on and we Three manned event Ala in 20 minutes :D
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 am

FALCON...BUUUMP!

Doing Mini-Uragaan yesterday, this HR27 idiot with obviously unupgraded armour decided to join in on Mini-Uragaan.
He triple carted.
Then, today, some idiot named LEO using also unupgraded armour and mixed as well to boot, decided to try out Lancing on the low rank Rathian Capture quest without Green Sharpness.
He got a lot better after carting the second time, although he nearly doomed the mission by getting hit so hard it could've activated Heroics. /no/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Okay, I got two lately.

1: An HR33 comes into a city that my friend and I (she was HR43, I was at HR50) had just made. The HR33 posts the Peco Cap quest. He's wearing OF Ian and of course, Guan Dao. It's Peco though, could be fun to just wail on the bird, so I gear up. As we're about to depart, he says "If Jho shows up, kill him." Talked himself right out of help.

2: Doing the Agna Hot Deal event. An HR107 (107!) comes in geared up with Jho LS and Nox+ armor. Seriously? Weak to fire, and Status Up w/ elemental LS. And of course, you know he's going to get hit. Sure enough, as soon as the 2nd tail was cut, he rushes over, carves, and gets a bellyfull of Agna laser blast. He only carted 2x, so I guess he's got some skill, just no knowledge.

And that's why I always check armor skills first.

EDIT: Should've posted this in Whaambulance. Didn't see that this was a Necrobump.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Atalanta wrote:
Okay, I got two lately.

1: An HR33 comes into a city that my friend and I (she was HR43, I was at HR50) had just made. The HR33 posts the Peco Cap quest. He's wearing OF Ian and of course, Guan Dao. It's Peco though, could be fun to just wail on the bird, so I gear up. As we're about to depart, he says "If Jho shows up, kill him." Talked himself right out of help.

2: Doing the Agna Hot Deal event. An HR107 (107!) comes in geared up with Jho LS and Nox+ armor. Seriously? Weak to fire, and Status Up w/ elemental LS. And of course, you know he's going to get hit. Sure enough, as soon as the 2nd tail was cut, he rushes over, carves, and gets a bellyfull of Agna laser blast. He only carted 2x, so I guess he's got some skill, just no knowledge.

And that's why I always check armor skills first.

EDIT: Should've posted this in Whaambulance. Didn't see that this was a Necrobump.

Technically resistances mean almost nothing. Also, if someone is skilled enough, it doesn't matter how they gear up, as long as they know how to evade and actually deal decent damage.

(Like my hellhunter outfit +chakra)
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Helping some Low Ranks in Fort Gigginox...And right when the Gigginox is ready to be captured, some idiot ends via subquest.
Why?!
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

Technically resistances mean almost nothing. Also, if someone is skilled enough, it doesn't matter how they gear up, as long as they know how to evade and actually deal decent damage.

(Like my hellhunter outfit +chakra)

But Status Up with a Jho LS? /no/ Might as well be in Chakra.

And yes, if you're good, resistances mean little relative to armor skills (I did offline first, where I took on Los in full Bari armor, so I understand where you're coming from). Don't get hit, resistances don't matter.

I haven't encountered too many players that avoid getting hit reliably. As it is, since I tend to play with randies (since I'm still new to the forums and haven't played with anyone here yet), you never know what you're going to get. I reserve the right to be a skeptic until I see evidence of skill. Needless to say, my skepticism wins out more often than not.

EDIT: Not that I'm a skeptic of your skill. But I have found few players actually earning "benefit of the doubt." And that applies to myself, I'm good, but it's rare online that I don't get hit. A good hunt for me is one with no carts and only a few megapots used.
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:19 am

I'm not usually one to gripe or complain, BUT this past weekend was chock-filled with noob-ass BS. I usually don't even check armor sets on the randies anymore. If they're fail is too great, I just bench them, solo the rest of the quest, and then find another city or password them out.

I'm thinking that I might actually check the astrological calendars to make sure I never play online again when the cosmos are aligned as they were this past weekend.

1.) The idiots who run in and post a quest that is different than the city's stated objective. Some even whine about not being able to find cities to hunt what they're after. Here's an outline of the backbone of the dialogue: 1st, IDGaF, 2nd I can always find cities to hunt what I'm after. So that IDGaF, quickly merges with a STFU and then morphs into a GTFO!!

2.) The idiot who will not stop laying meat traps for Jho, even though I have very kindly asked for cessation of this noob activity, and have even explained why. When these noobs keep doing this, I politely explain why, again, while standing right in the center of the theatre of battle. I cannot honestly decide who is worse, the ones who keep laying mx meats and replenishing his stamina, or the defiant little shit who is just intent on ruining a good status headlock.
1 Cart for Ignorance, 2 Carts for Defiance, 3 Carts bc I'm usually in Troll Mode by now and using Pellet on the offender/s. Nothing will flush noobs from your city like a combo of Pellet and an intentional 3x Cart.
* On a side note for this one, WTF do most of the noobs keep laying meats when it's very clear that nothing happens after he has already been stat'd or eaten that kind of meat once already. It seems to defy common logic/sense.

3.) The noobs who take it upon themselves to run crowd control on the minions or mine while the rest of us lay the beatdown. Saw alot of this this weekend. Yeah they make the GS that big bc it's good for lopping Jaggis...
Next Quest = Password, then they get mad?! Are you Fing serious?! High, Uragaan, Skilled etc.. Does not translate into ore, charms, and a side of Leno rewards.

4.) The begging noobs. Ooooh I hate the begging noobs. The second I see anyone ask for Honey or WD Steak, they are introduced to Mr. Password, too. I spend the time to farm the items I need for optimal questing, I'm not giving them away to the idiots who are too lazy to do the same. Sorry, Mr. Lazy Idiot, you will have to do without. I mean really, an hour, maybe 2 per week offline to have those mats.
* You see alot of this IRL, too. I put alot of effort into being prepared, if you will not do the same, you deserve to suffer those consequences.

5.) Lastly, there are the "Run In Front of the Gunner Point Blanc Idiots". I'm not even going to elaborate here, I'm just going to Epic Facepalm.

I guess I just get irked by a lack of common sense sometimes.

[/Rant]

Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

Wanna know how to get people to help you with something? Walk in to a city thats objective is NOT a monster (Like, everyone welcome or HR grinding) And politely ask "Would you guys mind helping me with ____ I have been having trouble finding a group of people doing it." 50% of the time it works all the time, how we got my friends Ala urgent done when everyone was to busy doing Megala.
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:26 pm

:mast: I hate when people just walk into a city that has playing with friends,and you dont even know the guy.I dont mind helping noobs,but sometimes i need a break.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 pm

^^ thats happend when playing with yukeh and will
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 pm

^^ thats why when we hunt we make ghost cities,
we rarely get people that walk in when we're hunting
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Otoshimo wrote:

when I do ghost cities, randoms still find me and are like "what are WE hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Lalo wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:

when I do ghost cities, randoms still find me and are like "what are WE hunting?"

The Conclusion: Lalols is not a ninja like Otot is.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 am

Otoshimo wrote:

yet I am one of the only people who can find anyone online, doesnt matter if you block me or you are inviz, Im always watching o_o
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 am

Lalo wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:

yet I am one of the only people who can find anyone online, doesnt matter if you block me or you are inviz, Im always watching o_o

That's not even hard to do lalolz. I do it, my sister does it, her bf does it, ect.

But I don't do it unless it's necessary. Why? Because it is exactly one of those annoying thing that people cant stand & post on a thread like this about.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 am

*rant* good day ************ing trap wasters!!!!!
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:16 am

laoshanicrus wrote:
*rant* good day ************ing trap wasters!!!!!
Excuse me
Subquest A gives another EZST most times.
And I sometimes misplace traps. Hasn't that happened to you?
Back to top Go down
leon the hunter
Jaggi
leon the hunter

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 am

people who allways want to cap the monsters,I was so close to killing a los+,then a noob put down a trap and tranq it.i was very angry....still am.....
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
it is exactly one of those annoying thing that people cant stand & post on a thread like this about.

Its perfect for trolling. once I met a guy who thought he was better than me and some friends (and he was quite the dick), after sending us to hell a few times he went inviz and warped to one of his friends.

Imagine his face when I warped to him about 7 times x3, I was on my alternate HR 50+ character so he thought i was a noob and he tried to tell me he was a capcom mod and he could ban me if I keep following him. poor bastard, he had no Idea how easy is to track someone down on the open server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next