Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

Go down 
+63
Samochan
Ionisus
laoshanicrus
Ares
GrashXL002
CrystalPower
Hanya
JFizzle
Atalanta
X Kitsune X
Dar
TKMT
Vivi
PokeMaster
charleszxc
FWZ
Emilette
AzzraNoctul
Palas
Randomhunter
Lalo
InstaCakes
Dathblade
Otoshimo
kama
parasky
Edsain
N1GH7M4R3
Crystalis
Step
navgoose
E&Troy
Tiburon555
Rene
Shepherd
anduin55
Oron
KratosAIK
Nekomi
Griphter195
Roon
dainbramage
WyvernGS
Quentin
chim
Kanade
Slyffer
Phazon Xenomorph
SonicSceptile
Andrew.
Yuki
Achilles
Neptyc
It's meh
Andrea88GOD
Chips
Ultimate Jaggi
Stabster
Esham
Luciarn
Lou Urau
Red
Win32error
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Andrew.
Seltas Queen
Andrew.

Thank you Points : 11

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:29 am

Strange how chaps join 'arena battles' and go 'lagi'.
After I ignore him and say it's an arena city,
'lagi'
Constantly....

Back to top Go down
SonicSceptile
Kelbi
SonicSceptile

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:04 am

Wow. Noobs really are getting more irritating.

Went hunting with a hr33 named 1 yesterday. He wanted to do luddy+ so I agreed. When we got back, the other two hunters came back and what does the noob do? Posts luddy+ again. /no/ We do it, come back and lets us join his rathalos quest, then goes out before anyone is ready. After some communication errors, i do agna with a friend, 1 and another randie. About five minutes in, the randie carts. About thirty sconds later, 1 carts. Whilst the randie came back up, 1 hid in the camp and took the rewards. Rage by sipax The worst part was he cut the tail off in such a way we couldn't carve it. /mad/
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:13 pm

First of all, let's classify here what I define by a noob: somebody, who is new to a game, and has yet to learn the proper pace and techniques to use. In short, a newcomer, who isn't quite familiar yet with the fine art of monster hunting and who might still have difficulties mastering the more challenging parts of the game.

But THAT what I saw today simply baffles me...

I'm new to the online mode, but at least I did the entire offline for practice sake, so maybe I'm a bit more experienced then others... But to the point where the bloody runt doesn't know how to mix a megapotion on HR8?!?
The dude keeps insisting on doing the urgent barroth quest, so me and another guy oblige him and go on the quest.
Now does that bloody idiot not only die once, then twice, nooo: he keeps bludgeoning his team with his GS, thus hindering any strategies like trapping etc useless...
So he was downed twice and rushed back in immediately, and lost again almost all his health, so I told him to hold back and to heal, to which he replied he had no more potions (of which I had used one so far...). So i asked him about megapotions, and to that, the reply was: quoting" a wut? man whazzat?"...
/mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/
And instead of standing back he rushes back in and dies, quest failed...
We come out, I'm pissed, and what does he do? Posts the same quest again...
What do I do? I'm forgiving enough to accept... BIG MISTAKE!!!
Again the idiot dies thrice, and when we are back in town, he accuses me and the other hunter of not being able to take the barroth down fast enough (he failed the quest after 15 minutes tops...)
Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax Rage by sipax
To which I replied nothing, and simply left the city...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Luciarn wrote:

I'm new to the online mode, but at least I did the entire offline for practice sake, so maybe I'm a bit more experienced then others...
You're not a "bit" more experienced if you've completed the entire offline mode :D You should know a lot of the basics like evading and customization well enough to manage online for yourself with a bit of practice :D

Luciarn wrote:
But to the point where the bloody runt doesn't know how to mix a megapotion on HR8?!?
It's understandable if he didn't play the series at all and only started online.
He doesn't get the basics in and is thus lacking knowledge.
He could have opened up his hunters notes for some more advice, but hardly anyone even knows that exists... :/

Luciarn wrote:

Again the idiot dies thrice, and when we are back in town, he accuses me and the other hunter of not being able to take the barroth down fast enough (he failed the quest after 15 minutes tops...)
In this situation, I tell the person to make better preparations and think about their armor selection.
You'll soon see this kind of stuff when you enter high rank and get near your HR50 Urgent.

LOTS of people will still manage to mix armor sets with 0 skills JUST for defense or resistances.
They'll forget items, lack combination knowledge, mis-match elements against monsters, use weapons they have never used before to try and get an advantage (and fail miserably).

When you get into high rank, you re live EVERYTHING you did in low rank.
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm

The thing annoying me the MOST right now is my internet, for the Disconnections and then the Kitchen Skill Explorer is becoming more and more rare for me, when I started farming Dragonbone Relics.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:43 pm

It's meh wrote:

It's understandable if he didn't play the series at all and only started online.
He could have opened up his hunters notes for some more advice, but hardly anyone even knows that exists... :/

You are right, I went overboard on this once, I kind of forgot how hard the game was on me too at first...
Thanks for reminding me not to become an elitist prick =)
I'll try to be more constructive next time /yes/
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Correcting whoever it was earlier:

Newb= Newbie = Newcomer

Noob= A rude player, a troll, or someone just being plain stupid who refuses to learn the mechanics of the game despite it makes everyone else have a bad experience.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Nova wrote:
Correcting whoever it was earlier:

Newb= Newbie = Newcomer

Noob= A rude player, a troll, or someone just being plain stupid who refuses to learn the mechanics of the game despite it makes everyone else have a bad experience.

I stand corrected then^^
Sorry for the mix-up, and thanks for the correction, won't happen again =)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

It's meh wrote:
Luciarn wrote:

I'm new to the online mode, but at least I did the entire offline for practice sake, so maybe I'm a bit more experienced then others...
You're not a "bit" more experienced if you've completed the entire offline mode :D You should know a lot of the basics like evading and customization well enough to manage online for yourself with a bit of practice :D

Luciarn wrote:
But to the point where the bloody runt doesn't know how to mix a megapotion on HR8?!?

Luciarn wrote:

In this situation, I tell the person to make better preparations and think about their armor selection.
You'll soon see this kind of stuff when you enter high rank and get near your HR50 Urgent.

LOTS of people will still manage to mix armor sets with 0 skills JUST for defense or resistances.
They'll forget items, lack combination knowledge, mis-match elements against monsters, use weapons they have never used before to try and get an advantage (and fail miserably).

When you get into high rank, you re live EVERYTHING you did in low rank.

well my set is epic AND useful.
Yes, yes, I know; it's witchcraft. How could such a set exist?!
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:17 am

now I finally have proofs, there actually is a fcking leechers guide on the internet!!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943655-/55670130
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943655-/58365244

I knew it -_-
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:22 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
now I finally have proofs, there actually is a fcking leechers guide on the internet!!!

I knew it -_-

I would not have believed it until I saw it myself... God(not you) how this game has fallen...
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:01 am

now I know why they all use the same leeching tactics, like fake-fighting
(btw, there's more than the two threads I posted)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:17 am

Well second one they didn't speak highly of leechers first one I laughed because at how bad it was I have met people like that...
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:25 am

I still have to find the "leeching guide" he speaks of in the first one, stupid gamefaqs lacks a board search feature...

nvm, I think I found it:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943356-monster-hunter-freedom-unite/49919760
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:29 am

-.- this is kind of upsetting good for spotting them out though
Back to top Go down
Slyffer
Cephalos
Slyffer

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:31 pm

^That is a bit upsetting, yes.

And......lance chargers.....oh, the relentless lance charges.... /sad/ I know its been said before, but God, when a lance charger launches three fellow hunters just as the Jho falls onto its side, asking to be pwned, and doesn't even think to apologise....that really grinds my gears (*cough*). I apologise for staggering people, for God's sake /no/ lol
Back to top Go down
Neptyc
Bnahabra
Neptyc

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Some guy actually tried to bribe me to let him hunt with us in a Playing with Friends room.....not to sound arrogant,but I'm using my 999,what could he possibly offer me!?

Really tired of people joining so they can GameFaqs others. u.u

Other guy is throwing flashbombs while Bari is charging around.

Yeah,I'm that much of a jerk at times.Things like this annoy me.There is a reason for city titles.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Neptyc wrote:
Some guy actually tried to bribe me to let him hunt with us in a Playing with Friends room.....not to sound arrogant,but I'm using my 999,what could he possibly offer me!?

Really tired of people joining so they can GameFaqs others. u.u

Other guy is throwing flashbombs while Bari is charging around.

Yeah,I'm that much of a jerk at times.Things like this annoy me.There is a reason for city titles.

LOL, you should've ask for some real life moneyz.
anyway yesterday me and some friends (we were 3 peeps in total) decided to make a 'playing with firends city' while we were waiting for a fourth friend to join us. While in there with 3 people only for 10 minutes our city has been joined by almost 10 randoms (pretty much one every minute), so I guess randumbs can't read. luckily you can password quests, they usually leave after one/two quests they cant join.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

well my set is epic AND useful.
Yes, yes, I know; it's witchcraft. How could such a set exist?!

BURN THIS WITCH!
Yuki wrote:
Andrea88GOD wrote:

I knew it -_-

I would not have believed it until I saw it myself... God(not you) how this game has fallen...

Well, the game fell at the start if leechers were a problem...
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:07 pm

i got a system for leechers but i feel bad using it when im hunting with friends that want to get the quest done

fake fighting is rly easy to spot what i do is just follow them running around, usually they start atking the monster with hilarious results (they miss completely, they get hit, they die, they run back to camp after getting hit etc), some try to negotiate "plz! help" or "tail plz" which i respond with "im following your lead! D:"

love the ones that go "brb" cuz as soon as they touchdown camp i call "tail is cut" they dash out like a rocket lol, if the tail is already cut or uncuttable i respond by going "okay i'll wait for you" and afk with them lol

i havent figured out a way to mess with derp gunners (standing way out of ranger spamming normal 1s) but i guess i can use the first method too lol

Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:32 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:
Wow...just wow. I've mined during hunts and came in like 8 mins late of the fight but I love the hunting because that's the main part.

"Oh I'm just gonna cheat my way to Ala"

=.= And I know leechers because one person went afk on the whole mission. Came back at the end of the quest. She apologized though because it was something and she did help. But this forum is...well just shows how shitty inexperience some people are.
Back to top Go down
chim
Felyne
chim

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:40 am

Andrea88GOD wrote:

I knew it -_-

This reminded me of when I learned to spot hackers. I recalled pass hunts I'd play with hackers and didn't realises. Now I remember a guy who use the HH trick. He didn't fight at all, but I was to busy to notice at the time.
Back to top Go down
Luciarn
Popo
Luciarn

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:28 pm

It's only a detail, but really people: STOP STEALING MY RATIONS!!!
There are four of them: one for each player, god damn it!
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Luciarn wrote:
It's only a detail, but really people: STOP STEALING MY RATIONS!!!
There are four of them: one for each player, god damn it!
This is exactly why I take 10 energy drinks with me.

Rations are out of style.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Real men eat burned meat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next