Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Super Smash Bros. 4 - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Super Smash Bros. 4 - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros. 4

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Super Smash Bros. 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSuper Smash Bros. 4

Well information is finally starting to trickle out and... sigh...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/22/namco-bandai-developing-next-smash-bros?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

We are getting Lloyd aren't we?

On the plus side, perhaps this means we can get Devil Jin or Mitsuguri. Or replace the Mario Kart stage witha Ridge Racer stage.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Super Smash Bros. 4 :: Comments

Chipou
Re: Super Smash Bros. 4
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:06 am by Chipou
And thank god for that, no mewtwo and the two metroid choices are disturbing. Anthony is far better than adam and dark samus is well, dark samus.
dcj91x
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 pm by dcj91x
They asked about Rhythem Theif Characters being in SB to the developers of Rhythem Theif in an interveiw. They said it would be nice but they think it's too early..

So are just any characters being Suggested for SMash Brothers now? I thought only Popular fitting characters went into a Smash game not just whatever could be thrown in. What are people trying to make Smash Brothers into now, some sort of Sony clone where you can just throw in whatever character you think is "cool"? ..... Umm was that to abviously a stab at sony's new game? Well they weren't really trying to cover up the fact that it was inspired by Smash Brothers when they themselves said so....

Anyways, I think the Characters and Levels really need to be thought out, especially since it's a cross platform game this time. I don't see them making the games for the two systems too different since you can play together and it will most likely be able to be played online between the two...

^ Some of that may already have been said but I didn't go back and read... Call me lazy because I am.
Godzilla2195
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:07 pm by Godzilla2195
Oh, here we go with wish-lists again...

As a general rule, for me anyway, if I have never heard of the character, they won't make it into the game.
Silver
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 pm by Silver
I read the roster and I am forever happy, because I might be able to play as Impa (one of my most favorite Zelda characters) But I hope they dont make her look like the SS version of her /no/ (which I think they will /versad/ )
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 pm by Oni Zelkami
Chipou wrote:
And thank god for that, no mewtwo and the two metroid choices are disturbing. Anthony is far better than adam and dark samus is well, dark samus.

Dark Samus could work, provided they don't make her, well, a clone of Samus. It wouldn't be too hard though. Just take a few random moves from her battle in Corruption, and you've got yourself a character.

Also, why does everyone think the list I made is official?
dcj91x
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:02 pm by dcj91x
I thought it was speculation..... There are a few characters we "Know" are going to be in the game, but how they will be utalized on the 2 new systems, honestly I am more interested in that then in the characters in the game.

Everyone is wondering about "WHO" (not Doctor Who) but I want to know what? What are the changes in look, moves, style, gameplay and everything...
Quentin
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 pm by Quentin
You know the two characters I want? I want Sora and Monster Hunter Guy, Sora has a balanced moveset that would transfer easily to a fighting game, and Monster Hunter Guy has big weapons.
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest
no fucking sora NO
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:51 pm by Oni Zelkami
While we're dreaming, how about Asura? Or Skeletor?
GobulHunterJames
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:25 am by GobulHunterJames
Quote from Cave Story would be epic. Cave Story appeared on the 3DS and Wii so it could be a possibility. He could use all his weapons and for Smash mode, all his weapons are maxed level for a period of time.
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:38 pm by Oni Zelkami
Spongebob was on Wii and 3DS. Makes about as much sense.

Also, a new bit of interesting news.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118217-Super-Smash-Bros-is-Done-With-New-Characters

I'm somewhat confused by this. Yes, the series so far has been a broken mess of unbalanced characters and cloning, so I get the idea of trying to make it more balanced to cater to the hardcore fighter crowd. However, didn't you also just say you were going to aim this mostly at family gamers?

Hardcore fighters who don't take SSB seriously, don't almost entirely because of he gameplay style not the imbalance. I get that you may be trying to remedy that by making changes, but nothing is going to make them change their minds, unless you make "Super Street Bros. IV Turbo". And that's likely piss off your more casual fans.
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:52 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Spongebob was on Wii and 3DS. Makes about as much sense.

Also, a new bit of interesting news.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118217-Super-Smash-Bros-is-Done-With-New-Characters

I'm somewhat confused by this. Yes, the series so far has been a broken mess of unbalanced characters and cloning, so I get the idea of trying to make it more balanced to cater to the hardcore fighter crowd. However, didn't you also just say you were going to aim this mostly at family gamers?

Hardcore fighters who don't take SSB seriously, don't almost entirely because of he gameplay style not the imbalance. I get that you may be trying to remedy that by making changes, but nothing is going to make them change their minds, unless you make "Super Street Bros. IV Turbo". And that's likely piss off your more casual fans.

Most casual gamers don't play fighting games at all; With SSB, however, casual gamers could pick up the game and just start playing. They don't care about the balance; they just want a fun game to play with their friends and stuff. Most ssbb players I see don't complain about the imbalance, and only a few complain about the clones. I do agree that the 3 starfox players are a bit too similar, but that can be fixed with a little tweaking and whatnot. Ssb is not just any fighting game. It's Nintendo's fighting game.
Chips
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 pm by Chips
Izaw uses the 2nd lowest tier character Link, and rapes Meta Knights day and night.

I don't get this imba thing, it really all depends on the "ease" to master a character (and there 'special' moves) *cough*linksslidingupslash*cough* <--- which is friggin hard to pull off.

an ideal character to add would be Mickey Mouse.
Lucas
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:32 pm by Lucas
Lady Pac-Man W!
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:36 pm by Oni Zelkami
Chips wrote:
Izaw uses the 2nd lowest tier character Link, and rapes Meta Knights day and night.

I don't get this imba thing, it really all depends on the "ease" to master a character (and there 'special' moves) *cough*linksslidingupslash*cough* <--- which is friggin hard to pull off.

an ideal character to add would be Mickey Mouse.

Those first parts have to do with what now?

They should also add Bob Sagat, Captain Picard, and Sun Tzu.
Ares
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:09 pm by Ares
Vortiene wrote:
no fucking sora NO

Yes fucking Sora, just because you dont like him doesnt mean he shouldnt be in the game, look at jiggly puff, and Wario.

And kingdom hearts is a fantastic game series with a strong story and amazing game play. idc if the disney characters are out of place.
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:24 pm by Oni Zelkami
Makes about as much sense as Skeletor, J.J. Abrams, Clare, or Lu Bu. Just because you like a character doesn't mean they should be in it. I don't really think Waluigi is that cool, but I still think he should make it.
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:12 pm by Guest
Vegeta wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
no fucking sora NO

Yes fucking Sora, just because you dont like him doesnt mean he shouldnt be in the game, look at jiggly puff, and Wario.

And kingdom hearts is a fantastic game series with a strong story and amazing game play. idc if the disney characters are out of place.

disney = instant no
Ares
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:31 pm by Ares
Vortiene wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
no fucking sora NO

disney = instant no

So what, disney's not so bad that if it's in a game it's instantly bad, your math is incorrect sir.

And seriously, you dont have to tell us every time somebody posts about an idea you dont like. or at least dont be such a dick about it...
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 pm by Guest
Vegeta wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
no fucking sora NO

disney = instant no

So what, disney's not so bad that if it's in a game it's instantly bad, your math is incorrect sir.

And seriously, you dont have to tell us every time somebody posts about an idea you dont like. or at least dont be such a dick about it...

I didn't mean it is bad, i mean it won't ever happen in a nintendo compilation because disney won't want to be in a T rated game, pretty much, and KH would need disney's permission to get in...any SSB game will be T...thats just how it is
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:54 pm by Oni Zelkami
Wasn't Kingdom Hearts T?
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:55 pm by Guest
iuno but i just think disney wouldnt want to be associated with a just fighting game

and nope it was E
Ares
Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:34 pm by Ares
Ok, that makes more sense, but when you said

"**** no not Sora"

It didnt sound like you were saying that Nintendo wouldnt have it in SSB...
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 am by Guest
Vegeta wrote:
Ok, that makes more sense, but when you said

"**** no not Sora"

It didnt sound like you were saying that Nintendo wouldnt have it in SSB...
yes, because i hate kingdom hearts, and it made me do this:

Super Smash Bros. 4 - Page 2 Funny-gifs-nope
Ares
Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 am by Ares
Ok, cool story, anyways, I don't really care if soras in the game or not, I just wanna see some good stuff. Dbz characters would be cool but that won't happen.
Post  by Sponsored content

Super Smash Bros. 4

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next