Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
If WiiU rumors are true... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
If WiiU rumors are true... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If WiiU rumors are true...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

If WiiU rumors are true... Empty
PostIf WiiU rumors are true...

Well no EU dates yet but if the newest set of WiiU rumormors are true and based on the US Target web sites and other sites (listed below) it looks pretty believable.

Here's whats up:

So it seems the WiiU will be Launching in the US on November 11th with 3 different Bundles the first will be a basic system with controlor for $249.99, the second will be the systom with a game for $299.99, and the 3rd possibly the system 2 pads and a game for $349.99.

Other rumors have the pad priced at $70.

On the Target Site it has the Games for the WiiU listed from $49.99-$69.99 depending on the game and the release date (for and actual release date) from November 1st- November 20th. And as some games are released slightly ahead of a home console launch this is plauseble to have them 10 days in advance..

But looking at the price range and so far what we know the WiiU can do this seems to be the best priced home console system on the market yet (if true) especially at launch. Nintendo has stated they learned from the 3DS launch mistakes and the Games they have announced so far does seem to back that up, Dragon Quest X WiiU, All the Mario WiiU games and Now... Zelda for 2014... Yup that's right... or so they are saying..

Many web sites have contected Nintendo but nintendo has only resonded that they will speak about it soon.

So what do you all think???

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57505947-1/nintendo-wii-u-pricing-release-date-revealed/

http://www.gamespot.com/news/zelda-for-wii-u-in-2014-report-6394633

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/20657-wii-u-version-of-dragon-quest-10-to-be-detailed-at-tgs-the-consoles-first-subscription-mmo/

http://www.examiner.com/article/rumor-nintendo-wii-u-to-launch-on-nov-11-3-skus-priced-between-250-to-350

http://www.thebitbag.com/2012/09/04/big-budget-medieval-fantasy-rpg-rumored-wii/
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

If WiiU rumors are true... :: Comments

Andrew.
Re: If WiiU rumors are true...
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 pm by Andrew.
The pricing isn't too bad, £150-ish is rather easy.

Personally I think I'll hold till after I hear what some other people think, and of course wait till the game range expands more.

*And 3rd section 2nd line, *Systom* :P

Thank you for informing good sir!
dcj91x
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:40 pm by dcj91x
Ehhh, I never claimed to win any spelling bees...

Also, on second thought I am starting to think the bundle pricing might be more like this:

$249.99- WiiU with gamepad

$299.99- WiiU with gamepad, WiiU remote, and WiiU CCpro

$349.99- WiiU with gamepad x2, WiiU remote x2

or something like that maybe...

as far as games:

Assassin's Creed III
Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Darksiders II
Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Lego The Lord of the Rings: The Video Game
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
Mass Effect 3
New Super Mario Bros. U*
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge*
Nintendo Land*
Pikmin 3*
Project P-100*
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Skylanders: Giants
Untitled Super Smash Bros. sequel
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Untitled The Legend of Zelda
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online
Transformers: Prime – The Game
ZombiU*

Those are just a few of the ones that sounded interesting and are suppose to be in the launch window or out by 2014 in the case of Zelda.

There are a lot of download titles as well and an Unconfirmed Metriod/Starfox title as well.

The titles with the * are the ones i've played.

EDIT: Forgot to post this earlier.. its the WiiU target link: http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=wii+u&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categories

The games that are listed as being released in 2025 actually have a release date of November 1st or November 20th

Ultimate Jaggi
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
There's also some rumors floating around about the new zelda for wii u.
But again, they're just rumors so can't confirm anything.
I could post the link but I kinda feel like that's a little off the topic.

On topic: If the pricing is true, then it's a day one buy for me (second bundle) I was worried I would have to buy the pro controller separately XD
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:32 pm by Oni Zelkami
What do you mean by "rumors"? It's GOING to happen. At any rate, a "rumored" development period of 4 years and dungeons bigger that OoT's Hyrule field is something to get excited about.
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Shin Zelkami wrote:
What do you mean by "rumors"? It's GOING to happen. At any rate, a "rumored" development period of 4 years and dungeons bigger that OoT's Hyrule field is something to get excited about.

I was talking about The article wii u daily posted.
Of course zelda wii u is going to happen :p
I just meant the extra rumors about the dungeons and art style (which is rumored to be the same as skyward sword)
Lalo
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:56 pm by Lalo
Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

I just meant the extra rumors about the dungeons and art style (which is rumored to be the same as skyward sword)

Please dont!

I mean... I liked SS art style but I would love to see a less toony zelda

I still think TP graphics are somewhat better
dcj91x
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:31 pm by dcj91x
You know a thought crossed my mind...

Sony keeps saying that it's still too early to drop the price of the Vita. The 3DS is $170 and the 3DSxl is $200, if this pricing is correct with the WiiU the the initial bundles is the same price as the Wifi vita and the mid priced WiiU is the same price as the 3G vita (without the monthly contract). Come Christmas time which given the choice will more people be more likely to buy given the equal pricing. Sure one is a home console and one is a handheld but keep in mind for quite a bit less you can still get the 3DS that has inter connectivity with the WiiU...

So, here's my question, will Sony stick to the whole "too early to drop the price" thing and risk possibly losing sales of the PSVita all together or drop the price of it and posibly the PS3 and hope that intices people to buy it over the WiiU's (is the above price is correct) rather low price?

Just a thought, but really based on the possible price point which would you really get?
quidam
Post Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:39 pm by quidam
you are not accounting for some stupid people's mentality: "it's cheaper so it's crappier, i want to buy the BEST STUFF" and get ripped off their money.
Andrew.
Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:15 pm by Andrew.
Lalo wrote:
Ultimate Jaggi wrote:

Please dont!

I mean... I liked SS art style but I would love to see a less toony zelda

I still think TP graphics are somewhat better

Not to go into a Zelda debate, but personally I think Majora's Mask and Ocarina's graphics were the best. I love countable polygons.

I've been waiting on Pikmin 3 for many years now, and of course Zelda is a given, chances are I'll end up buying a Wii U soon. Who knows, we might get a Majora's Mask remake on the Wii U rather than the 3DS.
dcj91x
Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 pm by dcj91x
^ I would say we will see Majoras on the 3DS and maybe even a new Zelda on the 3DS while we await the Wii U zelda.. but nothing wrong with that IMO.. Also the Nintendo Land game has some pretty neat Zelda Mini games on it..
Post  by Sponsored content

If WiiU rumors are true...

Page 1 of 1