Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?

Go down 
+31
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Anonymin
Win32error
Ataraxia
Quentin
Otoshimo
MasterOnion
SonicSceptile
PossiblyDextrose
Ares
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Jader7777
anduin55
Derb
kama
Vajra
korrag4
It's meh
Lalo
Phazon Xenomorph
Ultimate Jaggi
dcj91x
YamiGekusu
Snagglux
Will
Oni Zelkami
Garlanddemon
Randomhunter
DualFace
Tupperglass
PsychoMalone
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 pm

On the back of the news about Monster Hunter Ulitimate for Wii U and 3DS, what features do you want to see implemented?

For me i'd love to be able to transfer my character between the games, as i rarely get to use the TV (thou i believe this is confirmed already) or maybe the option of transferring my Tri character to the new games

New monsters are a given of course, so new armours and weapons would be introduced

I'd also like to see a more open game world, without the segmented areas of previous games

now i'll throw open the discussion to the forum, add your thoughts and comments below

good luck and good hunting!
Back to top Go down
Tupperglass
Kelbi
Tupperglass

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:52 pm

I definitely want to be able to play on my 3DS when I'm out an about or travelling, get home and transfer my save to the Wii and play in HD and Online, and when my wife steals the TV to be able to play solely on the Wii U Game Pad/Tablet.
Back to top Go down
DualFace
Aptonoth
DualFace

Thank you Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm liking this so far:

Spoiler:

Staffedit: Don't forget spoilers m'kay?
Back to top Go down
Tupperglass
Kelbi
Tupperglass

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:01 pm

DualFace wrote:
I'm liking this so far:

Spoiler:

Where did you find this?

Staffedit: No spoilers are bad m'kay.
Back to top Go down
Randomhunter
Rhenoplos
Randomhunter

Thank you Points : -1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 pm

I want to see it on wii! it even has a card slot! why u do this to meh crapcom?!
Back to top Go down
Garlanddemon
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm

PsychoMalone wrote:

For me i'd love to be able to transfer my character between the games, as i rarely get to use the TV (thou i believe this is confirmed already) or maybe the option of transferring my Tri character to the new games

You can transfer all saves between the two versions when you want. It was said in the annoucement.

Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:06 pm

At least one new weapon would be nice. Other than that, this game can't really do anything more or less as long as it's just TriG in HD.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:16 pm

I don't really understand the point of this thread since MH3U is just Tri G for the west and in HD and we already know everything about Tri G but whatever. Anyways I would like to see preorder bonus stuff. An armor set perhaps? One that gives you access to some good skills right off the start of the game perhaps?
Back to top Go down
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Garlanddemon wrote:
PsychoMalone wrote:

You can transfer all saves between the two versions when you want. It was said in the annoucement.

Yeah, I hadn't seen the video before I wrote this!
Also what proof is there that this is 'just TriG in HD' could be a whole new edition, especially considering the cross platform interaction...
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:44 pm

PsychoMalone wrote:
Also what proof is there that this is 'just TriG in HD' could be a whole new edition, especially considering the cross platform interaction...
This video revealing that it'll be called "MH Tri G HD ver." in Japan pretty strongly suggests it.
Back to top Go down
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Snagglux wrote:
PsychoMalone wrote:
This video revealing that it'll be called "MH Tri G HD ver." in Japan pretty strongly suggests it.
OK, I stand corrected, still hope it'll add more improvements thou...
Back to top Go down
YamiGekusu
Melynx
YamiGekusu

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Over there

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:56 pm

I want this. I want this so much.

I want to kick more ass with awesome Great Sword! I just hope Capcom doesn't screw us over and randomly change the release date on us <_<
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Will wrote:
I don't really understand the point of this thread since MH3U is just Tri G for the west and in HD and we already know everything about Tri G but whatever. Anyways I would like to see preorder bonus stuff. An armor set perhaps? One that gives you access to some good skills right off the start of the game perhaps?

actuallllllly....

The DLC will be a bit different. It always is. In tri we got different weapons. and since we have cross play and 3G does not there is a likely chance we will see a few (if not many) other changes as well.

Also remember........ Like the spotpass and Nintendo Zone DLC in Japan the 3DS will openup a world of content for that as well.. you may only be able to get a few things if you own the 3DS version so yea.. I think this is a good post.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Randomhunter wrote:
I want to see it on wii! it even has a card slot! why u do this to meh crapcom?!

It's on wii u....
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 pm

As long as it has G Rank I'll be happy as that gives me something fun to solo and once again prove my status as a top notch player.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Nova wrote:
As long as it has G Rank I'll be happy as that gives me something fun to solo and once again prove my status as a top notch player.

Online G rank o_o

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Nova wrote:
Don't get cocky kid
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Lalo wrote:
Nova wrote:

Online G rank o_o

Yes please.

Half the people that played tri won't even get that far o_o.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Meh, half the people on tri shouldnt even be able to reach ala without the help of other people.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:42 pm

As much as people are going nuts for a new MH game with online, I'll probably only go online to hunt with peeps on the forums, and remain solo otherwise. Randumbs were an exceptionally common occurence for me in Tri, so I'll be trying to keep those encounters at a minimum.

I just thought, we'll finally get actual english names for things like Jinouga, Bracchidios and Urururukukukusususususususu.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 pm

I wonder if Loc Lac is going to be the online city

also... I wonder if the offline mode is going to be BIG, since tris online was really short
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Will wrote:
Nova wrote:
Don't get cocky kid

Not a kid, and not cocky since I've solo'd Unite, G rank included, twice. I crave the challenge of G rank and the fact that solo-wise it's a huge hurdle for most, I take pride in being able to solo it and join the ranks of true elite hunters, I'm not a dick though, I enjoy helping others just like I did on Tri, everything from help hunting to advice.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Well... I want splitscreen local play away from the arena...
Local play with the 3DS is nice though, but I'd like splitscreen a tad bit more :D.

Maybe..... two tablets..... o.o
Back to top Go down
korrag4
Kelbi
korrag4

PostSubject: Damn it!   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Now I almost regret getting Tri G while I was in japan OTL
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Nova wrote:
Will wrote:
Nova wrote:
Don't get cocky kid

Not a kid, and not cocky since I've solo'd Unite, G rank included, twice. I crave the challenge of G rank and the fact that solo-wise it's a huge hurdle for most, I take pride in being able to solo it and join the ranks of true elite hunters, I'm not a dick though, I enjoy helping others just like I did on Tri, everything from help hunting to advice.
I just wanted to make a star wars reference......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: