Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?

Go down 
+31
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Anonymin
Win32error
Ataraxia
Quentin
Otoshimo
MasterOnion
SonicSceptile
PossiblyDextrose
Ares
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Jader7777
anduin55
Derb
kama
Vajra
korrag4
It's meh
Lalo
Phazon Xenomorph
Ultimate Jaggi
dcj91x
YamiGekusu
Snagglux
Will
Oni Zelkami
Garlanddemon
Randomhunter
DualFace
Tupperglass
PsychoMalone
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

On the back of the news about Monster Hunter Ulitimate for Wii U and 3DS, what features do you want to see implemented?

For me i'd love to be able to transfer my character between the games, as i rarely get to use the TV (thou i believe this is confirmed already) or maybe the option of transferring my Tri character to the new games

New monsters are a given of course, so new armours and weapons would be introduced

I'd also like to see a more open game world, without the segmented areas of previous games

now i'll throw open the discussion to the forum, add your thoughts and comments below

good luck and good hunting!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:22 am

Jader7777 wrote:
I wouldn't mind paying for a subscription, but if I did problem I would expect way more from the servers and the DLC and event quests.

Monster Hunter isn't really geared that way, they build nice finished games and then start work on the next generation.
My issue with subscription based gaming is I simply don't have the free time to play. In the last 3 months I've played tri twice, and maybe played something else about 6 times... If I were to sign up to a pay to play game I'd need to be playing every day, and with 2 young girls, a job and a household to maintain, I just couldn't commit to that...
I'm hopeful that capcom realise that although tri was successful in bringing mh into the western games market, and introducing thousands of new hunters (myself included) it would probably lose loads if they charged for mh3u online
Back to top Go down
PossiblyDextrose
Kelbi
PossiblyDextrose

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:12 am

I would like to see more filtering options when finding server rooms online, as I personally like hunting with talkative, friendly hunters more than skilled hunters. It's a fun preference, but I can barely find hunters like that.

Also, forcing a subscription for people to play online will probably push people away from the game in the West. It may not feel worthwhile here. But, it's just a guess.
Back to top Go down
PsychoMalone
Kelbi
PsychoMalone

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 am

PossiblyDextrose wrote:
I would like to see more filtering options when finding server rooms online, as I personally like hunting with talkative, friendly hunters more than skilled hunters. It's a fun preference, but I can barely find hunters like that.

Also, forcing a subscription for people to play online will probably push people away from the game in the West. It may not feel worthwhile here. But, it's just a guess.
I like that idea! I've lost count the number of times I've entered a city and the other players either ignore me or talk in another language
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:54 am

^ Nintendo has already said that they "will not charge to use thier online services." So laying online games, using the Internet and so on through the WiiU will not carry any sort of fee like Microsoft carries for the 360.

To add one other thing,

We are not getting one but two MH games... Over the past several... Well for quite a while people were quite angry with Capcom. Many about p3rd not coming to the west which many have state was more due to Sony than Capcom and now with the influx of MH games on the Nintendo systems that seems to be true, then "we" were angry again due to no announcement about 3G here in the west and MH4 getting announced at the same time with us still being left out....

And even here on the forum while some of us told others to keep up the faith we still had a few who let the anger and disappointment get the better of them and decided to move on. Which was completely understandable and no hard feelings should be had in either direction.

Now we get the announcement of Monster Hunter Ultimate and in many ways, though still upsetting, Capcoms silence is now understandable. Dues to Nintendos WiiU's secrecy and the duel launch of both games they really couldn't say much. They Capcom did however state that they would start offering us more information from this point forward.

Though I still believe that there are still a few sore arrears between Capcom and we as gamers over the MH series I do honestly think they are trying and attempting to make up for that to us here in the west.

And I personally think MHU is a very good peace offering from Capcom.
Back to top Go down
SonicSceptile
Kelbi
SonicSceptile

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:38 am

I just want some interesting or hilarious event quests. What about a Great Jaggi the size of Jho, or a mini Lagi? Heck, we could even have quests where you fight large numbers of monsters, like G.Baggi, Gigginox, Barioth, Ice Agna, Ice Barroth and Urcusis, one after another?

Regardless, this game has finally given me good reason to get a WiiU.
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:37 pm

I want a "Random" button that throws you into a random city, I am HR219 in Tri and often can not decide what I want to hunt so I think this would be a kind of fun way to spice things up and give some variety when you are bored. I also want to be able to lock cities and set them so only people above a certain HR can join. No more low HRs trying to come and convince me to help them with whatever they want me to do.
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Will wrote:
I want a "Random" button that throws you into a random city, I am HR219 in Tri and often can not decide what I want to hunt so I think this would be a kind of fun way to spice things up and give some variety when you are bored. I also want to be able to lock cities and set them so only people above a certain HR can join. No more low HRs trying to come and convince me to help them with whatever they want me to do.

There is an option for that on recruiting cities, and there is a HR only part of online as well. Unless you meant people below 50/51. In which case yeah, that is kinda annoying.
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 am

SonicSceptile wrote:
I just want some interesting or hilarious event quests. What about a Great Jaggi the size of Jho, or a mini Lagi? Heck, we could even have quests where you fight large numbers of monsters, like G.Baggi, Gigginox, Barioth, Ice Agna, Ice Barroth and Urcusis, one after another?

Regardless, this game has finally given me good reason to get a WiiU.
This post reminded me of something I thought of when i first saw Hungry Deviljho in action: What would it be like to fight a World Eater sized Hungry Deviljho? /scar/
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:32 am

One thing I'd like to see ( but would never use mehself ) a better communication function. Chatbox's ok & the wiispeak's ok, but like I'm not using a keyboard & im keeping up with people that do. I'd be kinda nice to have a headset function or something better built into the system, not using skype or something extra.

But what I really wanna see are the monsters ACTUALLY INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHERE. this may be just my Godzilla-monster-movie nerdery speaking hear, but does no one else find it disappointing the only monster that'll even acknowledge another monsters existence if a jho wanting to om nom whatever hits it? I friggin like to see more hostility from the monsters, since the game is about the "Gorgeous new environments and dynamic, living ecosystems" I wanna see some turf wars going on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:48 am

I would like an endurance mode where you she how many monsters you can take down in a row. I reckon I could go 10 Jho's before I fall.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
One thing I'd like to see ( but would never use mehself ) a better communication function. Chatbox's ok & the wiispeak's ok, but like I'm not using a keyboard & im keeping up with people that do. I'd be kinda nice to have a headset function or something better built into the system, not using skype or something extra

HEADSET? D:

I cant see myself speaking english, no thank you.

what if they make like a keyboard app on the tablet, so you play with a classic controler or a nunchuck and you have the tablet to type.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:05 pm

I just want my chainsaw long sword
Back to top Go down
MasterOnion
MasterOnion

Thank you Points : 43

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Quentin wrote:

What about a chainsaw where the teeth are made of smaller chainsaws?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Oh, wait.

I wanna have some online matches around the world.
/yes/ /yes/ /yes/
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:01 pm

MasterOnion wrote:
Quentin wrote:

What about a chainsaw where the teeth are made of smaller chainsaws?

You mean a Fractalesaw?
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Lalo wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:
One thing I'd like to see ( but would never use mehself ) a better communication function. Chatbox's ok & the wiispeak's ok, but like I'm not using a keyboard & im keeping up with people that do. I'd be kinda nice to have a headset function or something better built into the system, not using skype or something extra

HEADSET? D:

I cant see myself speaking english, no thank you.

what if they make like a keyboard app on the tablet, so you play with a classic controler or a nunchuck and you have the tablet to type.

but then a tablets basically just like the keyboard in a different form. I want something handsfree, and not some piece of crapé lil' brick originally intended for "Animal Crossing Counrty Shinanaggins" for the WiiU.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Otoshimo wrote:

but then a tablets basically just like the keyboard in a different form. I want something handsfree, and not some piece of crapé lil' brick originally intended for "Animal Crossing Counrty Shinanaggins" for the WiiU.

I was just saying, the tablet will come with the wiiU so everyone will have one and it will be easy to use. Not everyone has a keyboard/money for a keyboard you know?
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm sure the controller could have an onscreen keyboard.

But just so you know the controller has a built in speaker and microphone. It also has a headphone jack so you can use a headset if you want.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30611

There's also a camera built into it. Nintendo have already stated that their focus is making communicating through the online network extremely easy and in my opinion what they've made so far is a flawless system of communication with multiple methods of input.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:11 pm

hehe, lalols...

<- has never used a keyboard because of that money issue, remember? i believe i said that in my post that i didn't use one XD
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:13 pm

well... the thing is...

onscreen keyboard sucks.

and for those who doesnt speak english, the headset is not very functional
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:16 pm

oh really now? then that's exactly what I'm looking for with the built in audio functionality. now I'll invest in getting the WiiU version too (eventually)
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
oh really now? then that's exactly what I'm looking for with the built in audio functionality. now I'll invest in getting the WiiU version too (eventually)

WHAT? you are not getting the wiiu version?

u_u
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Yes, that's why he said he would get it.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:15 pm

XD thank you shin, Lalols you seem to be having a non-attentive readin-post day today.

since I have a 3DS ( two within the next few days ) i plan on getting MHU3DS 1st, then WiiU & MHU later.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Lalo wrote:
well... the thing is...

onscreen keyboard sucks.

and for those who doesnt speak english, the headset is not very functional

If this is a problem for you then I would suggest learning the 20 or so pre-written shouts available.

You seem to type english well enough so I find it hard to believe you can't issue vocal commands like 'bombing' or 'go for head'.

And it's not like you HAVE to play with english speaking people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?   What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see in MHU and MHU3DS?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii U :: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate-
Jump to: