Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style

Go down 
+98
X Kitsune X
Amaku
Tomderdepp
A Drunk Ninja
Verity19
ViralN9
Crypt96
Kitahari
Lucas
Secun
Cambell
LOKI
MHWF
Myra the Sark
Tarath
Un-Tan
SovereignCoffee
bird157
Quentin
Step
Big Boss
Phazon Xenomorph
JFizzle
Andy124
Retoman
aninymouse
PerfectHeaD
hustyv01
AzureGreen
dcj91x
zeek
Will
Crystalis
Ataraxia
Fazermint
MetaMarx
NMH-TRI
anduin55
Applejho
chidori251
Martoboyo
Animated_Shadow
kama
Yamatsu
TheLaw
Archie
Craeme
Darklinghunter
bill_the_noob
Gilgames
Sai_
Enkidu
2d6
Sephastus
evahnulahm
Ultimate Jaggi
Snagglux
elchele
Randomhunter
1bighiccup
MasterOnion
Shiera
E&Troy
Otoshimo
SonicSceptile
Edsain
Xzen
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Traiaprax
PAiN---
Shepherd
Lalo
MentalFission
GobulHunterJames
Crystaelis
Anonymin
Samochan
laoshanicrus
Tirith
Silverwind
Amnesty
Sir Tristen
Chipou
Vansair
It's meh
Akai the White Lightning
Oni Zelkami
Hawkfriend
haruno
Paralykeet
TKMT
Atalanta
RDC
Ares
Saisei
Yuki
Antari18
Roon
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I need King's Frills but I am getting none, Capture or Kill it doesn't matter. I'm happy to see that the desire censor still works overtime to not give you what you want in this game. :D
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Ares wrote:
MentalFission wrote:
Gigginox is absolutely refusing to drop its Revolting Piels or whatever they are. That, and it's deciding to stay on the walls/ceilings and/or roaring every 5 seconds. I never really did enjoy fighting this thing.

Gigginox is a much bigger pain in the ass in 3u, he was the first monster I died while fighting...

IKR, same here...
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Hawkfriend wrote:
Ares wrote:
MentalFission wrote:
Gigginox is absolutely refusing to drop its Revolting Piels or whatever they are. That, and it's deciding to stay on the walls/ceilings and/or roaring every 5 seconds. I never really did enjoy fighting this thing.

Gigginox is a much bigger pain in the ass in 3u, he was the first monster I died while fighting...

IKR, same here...

Poisoned and stunned... Wasn't much I could do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 pm

High rank his poison becomes more intense so I recommend never forgetting antidotes.
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Yuki wrote:
High rank his poison becomes more intense so I recommend never forgetting antidotes.

To be fair, at any rank forgetting Antidotes agaist Gigginox is like forgetting meat, potions and hot drinks.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Lol you can't compare those it's bad enough getting poisoned low rank high rank the damage poison does is more intense.
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Yuki wrote:
Lol you can't compare those it's bad enough getting poisoned low rank high rank the damage poison does is more intense.

Why not? It's like people who botch captures by not bringing enough Tranq Bombs. MH is a game that likes to punish the unprepared and the lazy alike. The scary part of the HR nox quests imo is the HR poison combined with Thunderblight. Or having Jade Barroth catch you in clippings and roar stuns while you're stacking poison damage.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Its like having double poison, if you get it you will either die or waste all you pots trying to survive, it's a pain getting hit by HR nox. Now imagine that poison with double poison skill...
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Randies online tripple cart... So it's begun...
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 pm

3 hours in

I'm around 3 rubies and 1 sapphire away from making escadora armor
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 pm

50 minutes total to kill a ceadeus, no tail, no gems, no luminous organ... ****!
Back to top Go down
Shepherd
Felyne
Shepherd

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:29 am

Can I just say I'm getting a little tired of people complaining about slime being broken? I have been messing around with a pair of slime DSs and I've got to say my level 4 wide shot gunlance with artillery +2 flinches/knocks down monsters more often and kills almost as fast. Whats more it breaks parts better and can blow flying monsters out of the sky. I realize I may be asking too much but can we please move onto complaining about something else?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:36 am

I totally agree with you I've made three weapons it has not made me feel any faster than if I had used some other weapon it just ignores resistance and on some quests it has come in very handy. Also if you worked towards them why not use them? You put in the effort you should have the luxury to use them as you please.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 am

People just don't understand that if they are going to add something new, that it's going to be good! it would be completely the same if they added slime and it was worthless. we would hear nothing but how bad it is.

but like shepherd said, there are other weapons out there just as effective as others. Some weapons are more convienent to use than others on a certain hunt, but all weapons are great. So I will be the third to kindly ask to please stop complaining about Slime, it's not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Traiaprax
Aptonoth
Traiaprax

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:32 pm

I would like to complain about the desire sensor and how it refuses to give me at least one Zinogre Jasper after farming it multiple times, but gives me 2 Brachidios gems on my first run......
Back to top Go down
Shepherd
Felyne
Shepherd

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm

High rank village quest, 6* "Siren's Song"
Win condition: "Survive until time expires or deliver a paw pass ticket"

ME: "Hey a high Peco, he'll probably call a Joe." *would like to see what Joe gunlace looks like so starts quest.

*supplies delivered after second peco is killed, about 30min left on clock so decides to hunt the joe. Takes time breaking face 2x and cuts tail with around 5min left (equipped with red rook and full low rank barroth with gemmed artillery +2).

*decides to farm a few avian finebones assuming that previous condition "survive until time expires" means SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES

*FINDS OUT THAT SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES MEANS KILL ALL 5 PECOS THAT SPAWN AND NOT "SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES"!

*QUEST IS FAILED WITH NO REWARD BECAUSE SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES DOES NOT MEAN SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES!

*Feels as if he has been lied to.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 pm

^ I always wanted to attempt this but was always afraid there was more to it.
Back to top Go down
Paralykeet
Melynx
Paralykeet

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Shepherd wrote:

ME: "Hey a high Peco, he'll probably call a Joe." *would like to see what Joe gunlace looks like so starts quest.

*supplies delivered after second peco is killed, about 30min left on clock so decides to hunt the joe. Takes time breaking face 2x and cuts tail with around 5min left (equipped with red rook and full low rank barroth with gemmed artillery +2).

*decides to farm a few avian finebones assuming that previous condition "survive until time expires" means SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES

*FINDS OUT THAT SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES MEANS KILL ALL 5 PECOS THAT SPAWN AND NOT "SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES"!

*QUEST IS FAILED WITH NO REWARD BECAUSE SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES DOES NOT MEAN SURVIVE UNTIL TIME EXPIRES!

O___o, I did the exact same thing- except that I was using the LR material Ice hammer (so no Jho tail.)
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:30 am

Dear Plesioth. I was just trying to clear that gobul quest to get my meat upgraded in the kitchen. I don't need you shooting water beams at random into the water while I'm fighting an enraged pufferfish, or double teaming me in area 6 of flooded forest underwater. I dealt with you enough, go become a fish cake. No monster has enraged me more than you have sharqbait.
I can't believe it was worse in gen 2, I just want to give anyone who dealt with that a hug...
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:20 am

Silverwind wrote:
Dear Plesioth. I was just trying to clear that gobul quest to get my meat upgraded in the kitchen. I don't need you shooting water beams at random into the water while I'm fighting an enraged pufferfish, or double teaming me in area 6 of flooded forest underwater. I dealt with you enough, go become a fish cake. No monster has enraged me more than you have sharqbait.
I can't believe it was worse in gen 2, I just want to give anyone who dealt with that a hug...

*opens arms ;-;
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 am

Made my farm guide video last night, as i made my final statement..power outtage..mom blew a fuse...sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Silverwind wrote:

I've just attempted green Plesioth it scares me far more now that underwater was introduced and it's one of my earliest Grank quests x.x I'll take unite's plessy any day...
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Ares wrote:

*opens arms ;-;
-big huge hug-

Yuki wrote:

I've just attempted green Plesioth it scares me far more now that underwater was introduced and it's one of my earliest Grank quests x.x I'll take unite's plessy any day...
Really not looking forward to that then, plessy already jumped to #1 of my most hated list... and it gets worse...
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 pm

I need a Brachydios Gem. I have not gotten one. I'm not getting any. I'm really pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:27 am

Shepherd wrote:

I was about to try that one. that stinks bro.
Back to top Go down
Saisei
Felyne
Saisei

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 pm

So my wife, best friend and I all planned on getting the Ivory Lagiacrus set. We farm him about 4 - 5 times, each getting 2 sapphires and the other I. Lagi materials. Lucky, right? Wrong. We realize we need reg HR Lagi for four Lagi Horn+. 3 hours and 20 Lagiacrus' later, my wife still only has 3/4 horns requires. Meanwhile, my HR3 little sister who tagged has collected 7 horn+ already. Anyone who doesn't believe in desire factor is either in denial or a witch/warlock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style   Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Tri Ultimate Style
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next