Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Barroth is joke - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Barroth is joke - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barroth is joke

Go down 
+17
gugassauro
Anonymin
Chojun
Samochan
Jader7777
1bighiccup
parasky
Amnesty
Esham
pumpkinslayer
Miichu
It's meh
haruno
Atalanta
Paralykeet
Sir Tristen
laoshanicrus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

Barroth is joke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm a ds user and with the ludroth swords he goes down in 7 mins.is he nerfed? Cause using jaggi armor I rarely go below 50%
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:44 am

pretty sure, you are just good at the game. I could kick barroths and uragaan's ass with high rank gear offline in tri too.
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 am

I remember when I was afraid of Barroth and used the Hunter Bow 2... Wow was that a fail... Died twice, and killed him JUST in time. But now I know I can just thrash him. After I finish typing this all up, I'll head to the Tundra and other areas, gather stuff and then upgrade my War Hammer+ to Frozen Core and use that against Barroth. Barroth is weak to 3 element depending on his body status. Ice is good against both status which is why I'm going to use the Frozen Core Hammer.

EDIT: Does anyone know what LR monsters are weak to Water Element and are best killed with a bow? I want to try out my Sponge Gear 1 that I made.
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:18 am

Antari18 wrote:
PixelP wrote:
Well, I find that Barroth takes like 20 minutes when hunting and then 10 when capturing. He's too easy in my opinion.

If you're talkin about LR Barroth, than for me it's 5 min kill with Brachi hammer, 10 min for Los GS which is a bit slow weapon for this fight. He got nerfed a lot. And not only that. Jade Barroth is also very easy on High rank, i killed it within 15 min with los GS and low rank los armor.

The same goes for uragaan, his moves are wayyy to slow and easy to predict. On low rank it's 5-6 minutes with proper hammer. Triple that time for high rank. Even if they double speed and HP of monsters on G rank, imo it's still possible to solo it. It's difficulty level is more like HR on Tri.

I'm a noob to the MH series, my first one was MHF2 and MH3U is my second. Anyway, what is Los? I don't know because I am a noob to MH.
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 am

Los is Rathalos, quite simple ^^ I couldn't find a los in the emoticons, so here's a gigginox Gigginox
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 am

pumpkinslayer wrote:
Los is Rathalos, quite simple ^^ I couldn't find a los in the emoticons, so here's a gigginox Gigginox

Everything that is highlighted indigo will be something outside of MH but also in MH since I'm making a joke.

Hmm... If you've heard of SMOSH then you will know what I mean when I say there should be a monster called Anthony for short since Rathian is Ian.

Anyway, I have a question to ask. When I fight Gobul, should I use the Ludroth set or is there something better that I will have access to?
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:53 am

PixelP wrote:
pumpkinslayer wrote:

Everything that is highlighted indigo will be something outside of MH but also in MH since I'm making a joke.

Hmm... If you've heard of SMOSH then you will know what I mean when I say there should be a monster called Anthony for short since Rathian is Ian.

Anyway, I have a question to ask. When I fight Gobul, should I use the Ludroth set or is there something better that I will have access to?

My advice? Don't hunt him, give up, the bastard doesn't even deserve your attention >.> but yeah, I think ludroth may be your best bet, but gobul doesn't have an element as far as I know so barroth might be good since it has good base defense
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 pm

pumpkinslayer wrote:
PixelP wrote:
pumpkinslayer wrote:

My advice? Don't hunt him, give up, the bastard doesn't even deserve your attention >.> but yeah, I think ludroth may be your best bet, but gobul doesn't have an element as far as I know so barroth might be good since it has good base defense

Gobul is a leviathan and inflicts Waterblight, so wouldn't Water Elemental Defence protect me from that Water Aliment?

Edit: Gobul has no Element but his Aliments are Stun and Paralysis. However, I swear that I've seen Gobul inflict Waterblight when using his Vacuum Breath attack. Anyhow, I think I'll stick with Barroth. Thanks for your help, Pumpkinslayer.
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:31 pm

PixelP wrote:
pumpkinslayer wrote:
PixelP wrote:
pumpkinslayer wrote:

Gobul is a leviathan and inflicts Waterblight, so wouldn't Water Elemental Defence protect me from that Water Aliment?

Edit: Gobul has no Element but his Aliments are Stun and Paralysis. However, I swear that I've seen Gobul inflict Waterblight when using his Vacuum Breath attack. Anyhow, I think I'll stick with Barroth. Thanks for your help, Pumpkinslayer.

No worries, I got most of the info from the wiki XD
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Just capped Barroth in 13 minutes... Pretty good I guess. Used the Frozen Core Hammer.

EDIT: So many people thought Barroth didn't and did give a Monster Bone L. I just found out that he does, but ONLY is the Guild quests, not the Village.
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:04 pm

PixelP wrote:
Just capped Barroth in 13 minutes... Pretty good I guess. Used the Frozen Core Hammer.

EDIT: So many people thought Barroth didn't and did give a Monster Bone L. I just found out that he does, but ONLY is the Guild quests, not the Village.

I can cap him in 7 minutes, I timed myself ^^
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:45 pm

pumpkinslayer wrote:
PixelP wrote:

Yes by vort Don't need to time yourself, just check how long left you had in the quest and subtract that from your total quest time you started with. Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

PixelP wrote:
pumpkinslayer wrote:
PixelP wrote:

Yes by vort Don't need to time yourself, just check how long left you had in the quest and subtract that from your total quest time you started with. Yes by vort

except the clock goes in 5 minute increments... um... it does, right?
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:32 pm

pumpkinslayer wrote:

Yes, but if at the end of the quest you click "Quest info" it gives you the time that is left so you can substract that to know how much time you spend doing the quest
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Lalo wrote:
pumpkinslayer wrote:

Yes, but if at the end of the quest you click "Quest info" it gives you the time that is left so you can substract that to know how much time you spend doing the quest

holy shit, why did I never think of that.
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey Lalo, I beat your monster title in MH3U. Well, that was irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
pumpkinslayer
Cephalos
pumpkinslayer

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:02 pm

PixelP wrote:
Hey Lalo, I beat your monster title in MH3U. Well, that was irrelevant.
And I have beat your monster title MANY times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barroth is joke   Barroth is joke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barroth is joke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2