Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )

Go down 
+31
Tomderdepp
GobulHunterJames
Phazon Xenomorph
Verity19
Myra the Sark
Samochan
Lucas
JAGGIRIPPER
Xzen
Armoured Barioth
Yamatsu
Sai_
PAiN---
Grossmond
Randomhunter
haruno
Andy124
Yuki
Esham
enemy61390
Saisei
E&Troy
Anonymin
Ares
Darklinghunter
Hawkfriend
dcj91x
Akai the White Lightning
Antari18
Arkenaw
Amnesty
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amnesty
Bnahabra
Amnesty

Thank you Points : 5

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Empty
PostSubject: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 am

So, no one likes, it, it's 'overpowered' and makes the use of a bow a button spam.

However think practically here people,

When fighting a fire monster, you take what? ice.. or water? or whatever that helps SPEED UP KILLING IT.

The kelbi bow succeeds in killing things quicker, so why the hate?
Do you feel hard done by that you've learnt the bow like a master and hate seeing people use it easily? get off your elitist high horse and open your mind

Or do you hate the fact youdon't have it yet?

Why knock something that makes hunting that little bit easier, if I'm going to grind 500 lagia's for a mantle or a sapphire, I'm not going to make the quest last a few minutes longer to satisfy my damned ego that " i didn't make the quest easier, instead, I'm hardxcore and made it harder by using a bone weapon !! "

It just seems some of you have some kind of 'hipster' hate toward a bow that speeds up the process of grinding?

If you don't find it satisfying, sure, don't use it, but don't go around " OMG ITS FOR NABS ITS TOO EZ TO USE "
I don't find great swording satisfying, so I just don't use it.

Stop complaining, and let people choose what they want.

I'm pretty sure I've seen more NON kelbi bow users then I have that use it.
Not to mention in Tri, who didn't use ala weapons to make life easier?
So why moan about this bow? It's not easy for some to obtain, not to mention you'll need lagia g rank armour to make it actually worth using, and gem in destroyer and bombardier reguires the right talisman and likely a rath ruby for decoration.

It's not like you start the game with it.

WHY ALL THE HATE.
*DEFENDERS OF THE KELBI BOW*

Yes I use it, but I'll also take my dual blades and hunting horn too :D

Back to top Go down
Arkenaw
Rhenoplos
Arkenaw

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:07 am

Honestly, elitists love the kelbi bow. It helps speed up runs to grind HRP and materials faster, I'm not sure what word I'd use to describe the ones that hate it. Casuals? Purists? Cry babies? I've died plenty of times using the kelbi bow and it only speeds up my runs by an average of 5-7 minutes. 5 minutes that I would could have been already hunting another monster or doing something IRL.

Also, another thing is that is takes little skill because hit boxes and weak points are less important. I suck royally with bow, but can pretend I'm good with the kelbi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/arkenaw#
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 am

It's not only about Kelbi bow. This hatred is addresed towards all slime weapons. As for me it's funny to hear that people will "kick somebody from city for using slime weapons". It's just HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No one seems to remember that in Tri the same goes with Alatreon and Jho weapons. Everyone was using Jho GS, Hammer because it was that good on everything no matter what monster weakness was. And yes... Dark Claw "Demise"... literally there was everyone using that LS. Same goes with Ala lance and surprisingly swax (because it wasn't that good). So in Tri times, we have similar trend - people were using those weapons with great power to speed up process. Don't remember such hate as it's now with slime...

The only difference was avilability. In 3U you get access to slime weapons pretty early as oppose to Tri in which ala and Jho weapons were obtainable at the end of online (not counting Jaggia menace and Jho event on Floody Forest). Does that justify all this hipster hate? I don't think so. Again, these kind of attitude is just funny to me.

Every time, on every game there's the best weapon in the game. No matter how good they balance the game. There'll always be weapon with better properties from the others. And when people find it out, they will overuse it. This time it's slime. Next time it can be wyvern virus of sth :P

Haters gonna hate. Slime isn't that big of a deal. It's interesting addition and that's all.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Akai the White Lightning
Gore Magala
Akai the White Lightning

Thank you Points : 56

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 am

It is really all down to availability. Now Ala weapons are revered on sight for the effort it takes. You see someone in Nether armour and you know lots of work had to go into that. So it can hurt when slime weapons seem just as powerful with relatively low effort needed to obtain them by comparison.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 am

I posted this in another thread but will repeat it here:
dcj91x wrote:
^ this is well know and has been since 3G came out. 4 hunters + Kelbi bows + Awaken = Massive damage

there are videos out that you can take a look at if you want. How well it does Solo... well that id still dependent on a few factors. A 4 person group can pin down and flinch a monster quite often... A single person may not be able to do it as well. But that's still not to say the bow alone is not very powerfull.

The thing is, is it the best bow to use in a group with people not using kelbi bows as well? Probably not, as in a normal group depending on what it's made up of you may not be able to gget the best shots in they you would like to and other bows may be able to provide better accuracy and support overall allowing more damage from everyone together.

... Just a thought.

Speaking about the use of the Kelbi bow in groups and such...

Often in MH game the new monsters will have at least one weapon that is overpowered.. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

What makes it bad is that a lot of "New" players get stuck on it as do some (what I call lazy players). It's a good weapon yes but instead of trying out new things or being creative in any way these "New/Lazy" players (not Hunters) will automatically seek out that weapon and the armor that helps them get the skills for that weapon and often "look down" on annyone who explains to them that actually skills and knowing how to use said weapon type is important also.. not just picking the most powerful weapon and thinking they can play.

Anyways, the hate/frustration isn't really toward the weapon but the mindset of many of the people that use it.

Power=/=Skill as many often think.. Skill comes with learning and practice, not with picking the best weapon and being able to kill something faster than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 am

^ Agreed. Hovever common attitude within "hunters" which is "kick slime user out of the room" is not helping with showing "new/lazy" players the ropes.

Also it's not bad to aim for good weapon for starters. In Tri i aimed for only good weapons at the begining because the game scares me with it's complexity. Then after obtaining them i started digging up different ones. This kind of approach goes for many begginers.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 am

Antari18 wrote:
^ Agreed. Hovever common attitude within "hunters" which is "kick slime user out of the room" is not helping with showing "new/lazy" players the ropes.

Also it's not bad to aim for good weapon for starters. In Tri i aimed for only good weapons at the begining because the game scares me with it's complexity. Then after obtaining them i started digging up different ones. This kind of approach goes for many begginers.

"Good" is a relative term and part of the problem in a way.. How well someone is able to play themselves and with others is often always the best part of any weapon/armor/or skill set.

I rarely if ever use what is considered.. "Good" but also have little problem or difficulty taking on monsters = to the quest level or a bit higher for the armor/weapons I am using.

What a lot of people miss and a lot of ... long time players know is that MH is still about knowing the monsters. Having good armor/weapons/skills always helps but knowing the monster you are fighting and how to use what you have against them is almost always the most important part of MH.. that and teamwork when playing together.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:06 am

I agree. the "anti-slime" mentality is a bandwagon, in the most blatant of forms. (I hate bandwagons with a passion).

honestly, what is hating on slime going to help? "I kick you because you use slime" is one of the worst arguments I have heard.

Slime is a crutch, and it certainly helps new players get an upper hand. however, proper elemental selection/pure raw almost always out-damages it. slime is a play-style, and some people cannot accept that other people use different play-styles than them.

What really makes me mad is seeing some people hate on slime, but love sleep bombing, or keeping a monster constantly stuck using traps, paralysis, and KOs in succession.

anyways--slightly drowsy, medicine induced rant aside--slime is something that is a part of the game, people need to get over it. on the other hand, slime annoys some people, so slime users need to know when to drop it when needed.

I am probably not going to use slime very much, but I will keep a couple weapons around. the only real reason for them is so when I see someone get kicked for using slime, I can pull them out and leave the room. I will probably also start kicking people who complain about slime if it gets really bad.
Back to top Go down
Akai the White Lightning
Gore Magala
Akai the White Lightning

Thank you Points : 56

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:10 am

I used slime weapons for a time, really only because the Dios Katana looks so cool. And then I moved on when I got the mats to make other weapons. I see them more like a stepping stone. They're powerful, and they help move you along, but they aren't to be held forever. But tools to an end.
Back to top Go down
Darklinghunter
Popo
Darklinghunter

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Europe

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:43 am

I really have no problems with slime weapons ,since i use slime hammer and ls when it comes to farm different type of Monsters , but when i farm the same monster i take the weapon wich is most effective and when it is slime so i take slime.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm just getting tired of looking at the slime weapons. There's and assload of weapons in the game, yet you almost always see slime. I can't tell you how many myxo demolishers I've seen...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Anonymin
Melynx
Anonymin

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Ares wrote:
I'm just getting tired of looking at the slime weapons. There's and assload of weapons in the game, yet you almost always see slime. I can't tell you how many myxo demolishers I've seen...

This. This is why I hate slime weapons. I don't think it's for noobs or you are bad at the game by using them, but some variety once in a while would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Anonymin wrote:
Ares wrote:

This. This is why I hate slime weapons. I don't think it's for noobs or you are bad at the game by using them, but some variety once in a while would be nice.

Exactly. We saw a guy who said the only weapons he had were slime weapons... Does it not get boring??
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Ares wrote:
Anonymin wrote:
Ares wrote:

Exactly. We saw a guy who said the only weapons he had were slime weapons... Does it not get boring??

Very true, Very true. while "anti-slime" is bad, "SLIME EVERYTHING!!!1!111one!!1!!!" is just as bad.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Ares wrote:
Anonymin wrote:
Ares wrote:

I'm actually one of those people, except when fighting Brachydios. I have the plesi DS for that. Now I'm not only using pretty much Slime weapons only, but I'm only using the lance. Reason being, is I'm trying to get through all of the HR's really fast with what little time I have. (I did manage to get to HR 25 a few days ago)
Now if I'm trying to do that, what should I do? Grind many monsters many times to get a huge variety of weapons? Or just make one weapon that will be good against them all? Also, I have never found the slime element overpowered in the slightest. Personally, I've never found slime any better than a weapon that has the element or status that's good against the monster.

Also, as dcj91x said in an earler post, the kelbi bow doesn't work as well when using it by yourself. I found this our after I got it. I fought a lagi or something with my brother, and I found it way worse than the Brachy lance, (both were fully upgraded) which I find about the same as many other weapons for other monsters. So basically, I've found the kelbi bow worse than a lot of other weapons.

EDIT - As Anonymin wrote, you won't be seeing very much variety from me TILL I finish everything I want to finish, and I can then start grinding for other weapons.

Last edited by E&Troy on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:53 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Ares wrote:
Anonymin wrote:
Ares wrote:

I'm actually one of those people, except when fighting Brachydios. I have the plesi DS for that. Now I'm not only using pretty much Slime weapons only, but I'm only using the lance. Reason being, is I'm trying to get through all of the HR's really fast with what little time I have. (I did manage to get to HR 25 a few days ago)
Now if I'm trying to do that, what should I do? Grind many monsters many times to get a huge variety of weapons? Or just make one weapon that will be good against them all? Also, I have never found the slime element overpowered in the slightest. Personally, I've never found slime any better than a weapon that has the element or status that's good against the monster.

Also, as dcj91x said in an earler post, the kelbi bow doesn't work as well when using it by yourself. I found this our after I got it. I fought a lagi or something with my brother, and I found it way worse than the Brachy lance, (both were fully upgraded) which I find about the same as many other weapons for other monsters. So basically, I've found the kelbi bow worse than a lot of other weapons.

It's the people in G rank that STILL use the slime weapons instead of some of the amazing g rank weapons available at this point. Personally, I'm still obsessed with the Stygian Acedia. That is one of the coolest great swords I've ever seen.

Also the Ceadeed Axe, a fantastic switch axe, ceadeus lance, silver rathalos long sword, not to mention the badass looking dire miralis weapons.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Ares wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
Ares wrote:
Anonymin wrote:

It's the people in G rank that STILL use the slime weapons instead of some of the amazing g rank weapons available at this point. Personally, I'm still obsessed with the Stygian Acedia. That is one of the coolest great swords I've ever seen.

Also the Ceadeed Axe, a fantastic switch axe, ceadeus lance, silver rathalos long sword, not to mention the badass looking dire miralis weapons.

I'm G rank, and still use my Slime lance. Like I said, I haven't gotten to my goals. (Basically, trying to HR up to HR 70. While I'm getting to HR 70, that's when I'll start getting different weapons. I made the Moralis DS, now I just need to get the dire gem and Hellfire wings thingys. Then I'll have a non-slime weapon that will have purple sharpness without sharpness +1. However, that weapon will only be good if I fight a monster that's weak to fire, which isn't very many, if you compare it to a slime weapon which basically transforms itself into a weapon that has the best element against that monster. So I'll endup needing to make weapons with all elemental, which will take WAY longer than it took for my to farm the brachydios.
Back to top Go down
Saisei
Felyne
Saisei

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Here's my issue with people complaining about the Kelbi bow, or any other OP armor/weapon in the game:

Are you more upset with people who bring these OP items or people who take the "honorable" route and end up dying 2 - 3 times a hunt?

Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with fainting or even failing. It may be frustrating, but I don't expect every run to be perfect and I'm not gonna chastise you for it. But it seems to me that the people who complain about the kelbi bow also complain about people "taking away their money", which makes it seem like you put yourself on a pedastool far above everyone else. It also seems like you're FORCING people to play the way you want them to play, instead of giving them the chance to prove themselves.

Just one of the many reasons why I either play locally with my friends or with the people from this forum. I've already had my fair share of bad PuGs in WoW, don't think I want to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 pm

"Good" is a relative term and part of the problem in a way.. How well someone is able to play themselves and with others is often always the best part of any weapon/armor/or skill set.

I rarely if ever use what is considered.. "Good" but also have little problem or difficulty taking on monsters = to the quest level or a bit higher for the armor/weapons I am using.

What a lot of people miss and a lot of ... long time players know is that MH is still about knowing the monsters. Having good armor/weapons/skills always helps but knowing the monster you are fighting and how to use what you have against them is almost always the most important part of MH.. that and teamwork when playing together.[/quote]

Hawkfriend wrote:
I agree. the "anti-slime" mentality is a bandwagon, in the most blatant of forms. (I hate bandwagons with a passion).

honestly, what is hating on slime going to help? "I kick you because you use slime" is one of the worst arguments I have heard.

Slime is a crutch, and it certainly helps new players get an upper hand. however, proper elemental selection/pure raw almost always out-damages it. slime is a play-style, and some people cannot accept that other people use different play-styles than them.

What really makes me mad is seeing some people hate on slime, but love sleep bombing, or keeping a monster constantly stuck using traps, paralysis, and KOs in succession.

anyways--slightly drowsy, medicine induced rant aside--slime is something that is a part of the game, people need to get over it. on the other hand, slime annoys some people, so slime users need to know when to drop it when needed.

I am probably not going to use slime very much, but I will keep a couple weapons around. the only real reason for them is so when I see someone get kicked for using slime, I can pull them out and leave the room. I will probably also start kicking people who complain about slime if it gets really bad.

True to an extent, and is relative, dependant on your team (whether you play with the same people often or are in a room of rando commandos). Secondly, undoubtedly a "noob" player swingin a fully upgraded jho weapon is clearly going to have higher damage than a "vet" such as yourself or me for instance, swingin a peco hammer. Although we may get more licks in, get hurt less, hit the (insert important body part here) more, they purely outdamage and outclass out weapons.

True story, it helps a lot with early on, not sure how it would compare end-game though as to im not there yet.

Personally i dropped my slime weapons mainly because im a hammer/gs user and slime on those weapons....well sucks vs sns/ls. However i disagree on every level except in one instance. Slime user enters someone elses city/quest and they request him to change weaps, even then its iffy at best, who are (insert city or quest owners name) to dictate my playstyle/weapon?
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Seeing now so many common replies the anti-slime movement has much more solid ground to stand on.

I hit G rank few days ago and still using slime GS. Keep in mind that i'm playing on 3DS, so solo is only option for me. I really love to use other weapons before G rank but to be honest outside of G rank there is really not much to use. Everything lose to Brachi weapons due to lack of sharpness, awaken skill or even RAW. It's easier to kill Dios with his GS then with Plesioth GS due to pathetic raw and sharpness level. G rank version is like a completely different GS.
Back to top Go down
Esham
Aptonoth

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 pm

I personally don't like it. Previous games had tactics that applied to all scenarios but they required something extra than just attacking with any weapon.

Sleep bombing is usually the comparison people make but at the end of the day everyone wasn't sleep bombing. Its far more material intensive and generally gunnesr did it to the highest effect.

For slime you just make weapon type X, get a group of 4 people using it (not even specific to the kelbi bow) and luls all the way to the bank.

This is why i view it as a crutch more than anything. Its easy to access, easy to use and universally viable. To boot when you get your first Dios weapon its commonly the most powerful you have.

Imo no other games had this. And if they did it was end game so it should be strong. Not middle of the road like slime is.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:20 pm

My issue with kelbi bows is that not that it doesn't take any skill more that you can shoot it at any part of a monster, and it doesn't matter you will still be doing around the same damage from the slime.

Unlike other bows it take the least amount of precision since explosions are the same damage everywhere.

With the bladed weapons the build up takes a bit longer so it would be beneficial to attack a weak spot you get the benefits of cutting and impact damage on a weak zone and do damage on the side. Instead of purely relying on the slime to explode like in kelbi bow.

If someone uses it it's fine by me, but for me personally I'll stick to my brachy LS and hammer.

I do feel they get so much hate when at the end of the day they get really balanced at end game. They just ignore elemental resistance which at the end of the day was why so many people used jho weapons in the past.

They are the jho weapons of mh3u, but get so much unneeded hatred.
Back to top Go down
Andy124
Jaggi
Andy124

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 pm

I don't know how the slime hate and kelbi hate came to be,but is just another thing that people NEED to complain about.I use some slime weapons,but not all the time.
But meh,people will complain about anything.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

What I find funny are how people are stupid enough to believe spamming x is the way to use kelbi bow.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Most intelligent people realize that haruno lol that is asking for a face full of monster. Just doesn't require pinpoint accuracy just the ability to hit the monster though that is over simplifying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )   Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why so much hate? ( Kelbi Bow )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next