Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Tali Information collection... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Tali Information collection... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tali Information collection...

Go down 
+2
Lalo
dcj91x
6 posters

Which ones do you get the most of?
More Gunner Tali's
Tali Information collection... I_vote_lcap48%Tali Information collection... I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 10 ]
More Blade Tali's
Tali Information collection... I_vote_lcap19%Tali Information collection... I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Neutral
Tali Information collection... I_vote_lcap33%Tali Information collection... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Tali Information collection... Empty
PostSubject: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:57 pm

So after having spoken with a lot of people and having experianced it myself I have noticed a similarity in the Charms most people have recieved as rewards or mined.. and I would like to find out from other here about there experiance as well to see if it is as common as I have discovered it to be or not.

Regardless of the table people have found themselves on (knowledge of it or not) I have discovered an overabundance of Gunner Charms/Talismans being recieved. Regardless of the armor of charmer skill or not many have reported and my own large amount of charms show that a majority of the ones I have gotten (I have not sold or discarded any I have ever gotten by the way) have been ones that are gunner skill focused. and even the ones that have a blade master skill on it have a gunner skill paired with it more oft than not.

This encludes + or - skills...

So I want to ask everyone here, Has it been the same with you as well? Look at the tali's you have and see if the gunner ones outweigh the blade ones overall...

Let us know if you will... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:59 pm

I just take the ones that I will probably use, so I can help you on the voting, on the other hand... I have gotten 4 evade+4 two slots talisman and 3 edgemaster +3 with another skill o_o

I would like to know what table I am in, does someone know how?
Back to top Go down
zeek
Melynx
zeek

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Lalo wrote:

There are many guides and programs on how to find that information.
Try Athena's software, or check Shepards vids on it. (Google em because I don't want to be called some fanboy for mentioning other websites works! :3 )

EDIT: Check your inbox Lalo!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Umm look up mh3u dex that has a lot of info on weapons armor quests what they drop or need and then there is a search where you put in all your talismans and it points out what table you are in.

In terms of talismans the majority of mine are elemental based for the most part
Back to top Go down
Martoboyo
Aptonoth
Martoboyo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:45 am

Part of the reason you get a lot of gunner talismans, is that there are a lot of gunner exclusive skills.
That aside, I too have a lot of Gunner Talismans.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Lalo wrote:
I just take the ones that I will probably use, so I can help you on the voting, on the other hand... I have gotten 4 evade+4 two slots talisman and 3 edgemaster +3 with another skill o_o

.... just look at some of the posts here on the forum or in the sticky section.. most of the guides are posted there.

Marto, there are a lot of gunner ones but there are just as many Blade skills and other skills overall as well. so if the distribution is even than you should get an equal number of both... but that not what I have been hearing from most people.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:11 pm

It's a mix for me but the ones I get above all are the neutral skills such as fire attack, swimming and such. But yeah I see alot of coatings/shot compared to BM. But to be fair there are alot more gunner-only skills compared to BM-only so the odds aren't exacly 50/50 to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Martoboyo
Aptonoth
Martoboyo

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:53 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Lalo wrote:

.... just look at some of the posts here on the forum or in the sticky section.. most of the guides are posted there.

Marto, there are a lot of gunner ones but there are just as many Blade skills and other skills overall as well. so if the distribution is even than you should get an equal number of both... but that not what I have been hearing from most people.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I checked the Official Strategy Guide and my own game of course, and there are 11 BladeMaster Exclusive skills, including EdgeMaster and AutoGuard (Guard, Guard Up, Sharpness, Handicraft, Fencing, Sharpener, Crit Draw, PunishDraw, EdgeMaster, Auto-Guard) versus 23 Gunner Exclusive skills, including SteadyHand (Reload Spd, Loading, Rapid Fire, Recoil, Precision, Normal Up, Pierce Up, Pellet Up, Normal S+, Pierce S+, Pellet S+, Crag S+, Clust S+, Slicing S+, Slime S+, Poison C+, Para C+, Sleep C+, Power C+, C. Range+, Exhaust C+, Slime C+). Finally, there are 89 Neutral skills, theoretically useable on both.

Another part of the reason why you may get a lot of gunner exclusive skills is that only Loading, Rapid Fire and SteadyHand are G-Rank exclusive skills, leaving 20 skills one can get on their High and Low Rank talismans. BladeMaster skills are almost all G-Rank exclusive: Handicraft, Fencing, PunishDraw, Crit Draw and EdgeMaster, leaving only 6 BladeMaster skills for talismans, minus Auto-Guard = only 5. Of the neutral skills, 18 are G-Rank exclusive (Biology, Dive Distance, ElementAtk, Carnivore, Honey, Charmer, Fate, Carving, Tranquilzr, Sea Legs, Survivor, Spirit, Unscathed, FreeElemnt, Guts, Status Res, Fury and Unshakable), leaving 71 Neutral skills.

So, there are 96 skills before G-Rank, with 20 Gunner skills, more than 20% of the available skills is Gunner versus little over 5% BladeMaster Skills. Now, I don't know the exact numbers on how many talismans there are of each skill, but the odds at getting a talisman with at least 1 Gunner skill are pretty high. Even at G-Rank you are more likely to get Gunner talismans than you are to get BladeMaster talismans due to the rarity of most BladeMaster skills.

And finally, Monster Hunter has a keen desire meter. Wanting something very baaaaad means you are very likely to not get it until you don't need it anymore TrollJho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tali Information collection...   Tali Information collection... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tali Information collection...
Page 1 of 1