Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 14 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 14 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:25 pm

I just saw how many SkyEmeralds I need for my stuff.

*Sighs and grabs Raider's Icecarvers.*
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Viral, for some reason I think you'd make good vids if you had a youtube.. If you didn't already.
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:31 pm

I have one, but I lack recording equipment, a decent microphone, a video making program, and any form of experience.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:19 am

Amaku wrote:
A Drunk Ninja wrote:
Last night I learned something, do not use shock traps on zinogre. He likes it. I didn't.
I must see this for myself. :o

So I farmed more Rathian's for her X Armour, I got a Mantle from the Tail on the first try, so I made the Chest piece. Managed to fit it in my Jhen Armor, but with Critical Eye+1 instead.. I've been working on my Bow skills and found out Zinogre is pretty sensitive to Poison. I also got his Bow as well. I also fought online for a bit, and received my first Guild Card :D. There was this one guy who used the Light Bowgun, it doesn't really seem to suit him. He had some pretty weak armor too(I guess it's Gunner Armour doesn't have good defense..), so when he got hit, he lost more then half health or instantly died. I also tried to fight the DLC Quru(An Ominous Cry) with a couple of High Ranked people and one with the same HR as me. But we failed because of Savage Jho. :/

It's actually not that bad, you can use it to your advantage. He stays trapped for quite a while before he is fully charged, allowing for a lot of free hits or a cap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:03 pm

^I didn't know this could happen... The one I accidentally tried to use a shock trap on was already close to fully charged, so it practically stepped on and right off the trap for me and my brother... I haven't tried using a shock trap on one since ">.>

After getting the crowns I had left for the Gold Ian and Silver Los Wednesday, I decided yesterday that I am going to give another go at trying to get the gold crown for Deviljho, returning to doing "Rage Match" rounds, while watching the monster forecast for any monsters I want to get rare commodities from. I might switch back to material hunting at some point, but, in the meantime, I'm going to try to stick to this... I only have four crowns left now, so I'm eager to get this award done soon, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Guild Adventure
Gore Magala
Guild Adventure

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:16 pm

I have been fighting story mode without doing any strong armor waiting for nargacuga (is my favourite armor) and the fucking bitch doesn't appear until the end xD
Back to top Go down
http://guildadventure.deviantart.com
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Guild Adventure wrote:
I have been fighting story mode without doing any strong armor waiting for nargacuga (is my favourite armor) and the fucking bitch doesn't appear until the end xD

Lmao, in mh3u he appears somewhere before the end.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Hunted with the younger of my two younger brothers yesterday. Seems the older one let him make a file on his MH3U game, so our youngest sibling now has a character, too. We got him up to rank three, along with did some hunts for materials for my weapons.
If he's up for it, I'll team up with him again today and help him out some more. In the meantime, I'll be back to Rage Matching in the attempt to find the large Jho while now keeping an eye out for the double Green Plesioth quest's appearance, the advanced quest.
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Green Plesi's are annoying. -.-

My sister lost my MH3U game. -.-
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Just got one of the many Zinogre SkyEmeralds that I'll need for my equipment.

I also got my Stygian Zinogre armor Fully upgraded, so now I can concentrate on getting to the Dire Miralis.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:20 pm

^Congrats, and good luck on Miralis, once you get to it cat
Amaku wrote:

Yes, that they are, but I still need the large gold crown for Green Plesi, so it's still on my to-do list for MH3U ">.>
Hope you find your game soon...

My first round of Rage Match today just got me my gold large crown for Jho a few minutes ago... I guess I'll switch to doing either a Brachy or Stygian quest for their gold large crown while looking out for that double Green Plesi one? Wow, only took 75 Jho... Um o.o"
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Verity19 wrote:
^Congrats, and good luck on Miralis, once you get to it cat
Amaku wrote:

Yes, that they are, but I still need the large gold crown for Green Plesi, so it's still on my to-do list for MH3U ">.>
Hope you find your game soon...

My first round of Rage Match today just got me my gold large crown for Jho a few minutes ago... I guess I'll switch to doing either a Brachy or Stygian quest for their gold large crown while looking out for that double Green Plesi one? Wow, only took 75 Jho... Um o.o"

Thanks ^-^. Isn't there a quest called The World Eater for Deviljho? Or is that not in MH3U? If there is, he gives you Gold Crown, I assume you know that though, cause it might not even be in MH3U. :/ Also, till recently seeing someone fighting Rage Match, I thought you were just calling a Deviljho quest a Rage Match, never knew it was a quest, lol.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:39 pm

^Sadly, "World Eater" was in Tri, and didn't make a return in Ultimate. I honestly loved doing that quest while the servers were up, going in to see this gigantic Deviljho looming over you, the thrill of taking down such a beast... Ugh, the wonderful memories to miss...

Lol, yeah, "Rage Match" is an eight star quest, with two Deviljho in the arena, at the same time. I wouldn't call any Jho quest a rage match; I love facing them, even the G event with two Savage Jho. They don't enrage me, they entertain me cat
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Just beat the Dire Miralis., now time to go after the other overpowered Elder Drgaon of MH3U!

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

EDIT: Well...
I didn't fight the Alatreon, but I did kill the Metal Raths and get a bunch of rare stuff from the triple Narga quest.

Ah HR grinding... how I did not miss you.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 am

@Verity 19, I've been watching your updates as you post, good job on getting your crowns. I don't have the time to devote to crown hunting so I am very impressed with what you have done thus far. My goals are to get the weapons I want and some armors to accompany them.

@ViralN9, Congratulations on Miralis! That's so cool. I'm looking forward to when I get to fight it, I have a little ways to go yet though.

So today I solo'ed my first Deviljho! In high rank. I have fought plenty of them in Tri with people but never had the courage to face one myself(I think it was mostly because I got used to fast quests and didn't want to commit the time). And now here in 3U I have only played offline in the village and port so far and jho was in my way. Two interesting things I noticed about the fight;
One, his attacks were not terribly difficult to dodge. I carted once because I got hit with his breath with dragon weak armor then pounced on and eaten. Other than that It really wasn't that bad. I was expecting a looong fight but I think it was about 30 min. before I was done.
Two, I thought he was a bit easier than I remember him being in Tri. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:41 pm

^ Jhoey feels about the same to me as he was in Tri.

Working on the Silver Sol armor right now. It's going easier then normal because I fortunately already have all the rare stuff.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:14 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
I've been watching your updates as you post, good job on getting your crowns. I don't have the time to devote to crown hunting so I am very impressed with what you have done thus far.

Thank you cat

Did Souls of Darkness twice yesterday, along with some Plesioth battles. No new crowns, but there's always today ^-^
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Got complete Helios Z armor (Gold Ceadeus), Max Bracch Katana, G Bracch Greatsword and Duals. Got two Rathalos Mantles from one Azure Rathalos, a G-rank gem from an Uragaan. Currently farming G-rank Zinogre for armor and LS, preparing to fight the Styngian one, the Lagiacrus and Agnaktor.
Missing Key Quests (G2)
Deep-Six a Deviljho
A Sea of Wyverns
Infernal Overlord
Denizen of the Molten Deep

The Black Flame of Calamity.
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 pm

^good luck on the Dire Miralis once you get to it!

I killed some S.Los and almost finished my Silver Sol set, just need some Rath Gleems and S.Los Cortex.
I also got some Los Rubies and a Los. Mantle(I'll need that to finish my Rath Swords.)
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:18 pm

^Planning on making the Silver Los set myself, too, after all this award stuff I still have left is done... I definitely still need more cortex for the pieces I have left ^^"

Got the large gold crown for Green Plesioth yesterday from "Fishin' Mission," plus I did Souls of Darkness quite a good number of times, but still no large crown there (have gotten silver several times and the small one, which I've had). My last two are Brachy and Stygian... Hopefully today will get me the one for Stygian, since I'll be focusing on that one.
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Brachy is probably the easier one to get :p and congrats on the Green Plesi.

Lol, my MH3U game was in the Cupholder of my Mom's car..
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:11 pm

^Thank you, and I hold all the large gold crowns at equal footing of difficulty, if they're to be gotten through the same methods; quests that are ensured to give a crown make it ten times easier, in my books. All the others are luck; go on quests and see if you get it. Even seeding depends on this, since you have to find one to use before doing it, then hope that monster's crown works for the one you're after.

Glad to hear you found it cat
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Got the Silver Sol armor! Now to get it fully upgraded.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Total number of Zinogres slayed in the last 3 hours: 8
Total number of Jaspers: 5
Total number of SkyEmeralds: 0
I'm missing only one Sky Emerald for the Zinogre set I need, Helios Z will only mean death (-10 Thunder and -35 Dragon). So.... Tail runs.
Back to top Go down
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:50 pm

^Urgh, I pity you man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next