Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!


Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter information and General Talk
 
Get ConnectedHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross) for 3DS

Share | 
 

 MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Rumors but they have gotten a few things correct before:

http://stickskills.com/2012/07/04/monster-hunter-4-details/



Last edited by dcj91x on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung


Thank you Points : 151

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 pm

I think it's be funnier if anyone cared enough to protest the fact the Monster Hunter might turn into Assassins Creed.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Shin Zelkami wrote:
I think it's be funnier if anyone cared enough to protest the fact the Monster Hunter might turn into Assassins Creed.

That..... Doesn't sound too bad actually lol
As long as the combat is far from assassins creed, it'd be all good imo.
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 am

@It's meh wrote:
Shin Zelkami wrote:
I think it's be funnier if anyone cared enough to protest the fact the Monster Hunter might turn into Assassins Creed.

That..... Doesn't sound too bad actually lol
As long as the combat is far from assassins creed, it'd be all good imo.

You kiddin'? I'd love to knife-throat a Rathalos.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:45 am

@Derb wrote:
@It's meh wrote:
Shin Zelkami wrote:
I think it's be funnier if anyone cared enough to protest the fact the Monster Hunter might turn into Assassins Creed.

That..... Doesn't sound too bad actually lol
As long as the combat is far from assassins creed, it'd be all good imo.

You kiddin'? I'd love to knife-throat a Rathalos.
Cut-bounce, cut-bounce, *wait* *wait* *wait* COUNTER
Back to top Go down
Ulicies
Kelbi


Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am

@It's meh wrote:
@Derb wrote:
@It's meh wrote:
Shin Zelkami wrote:
I think it's be funnier if anyone cared enough to protest the fact the Monster Hunter might turn into Assassins Creed.

That..... Doesn't sound too bad actually lol
As long as the combat is far from assassins creed, it'd be all good imo.

You kiddin'? I'd love to knife-throat a Rathalos.
Cut-bounce, cut-bounce, *wait* *wait* *wait* COUNTER
Assassin's Creed is in need of a combat update more than Monster Hunter, and that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:04 pm

MH4, less Monster Hunter, MOAR HACK AND SLASH!!!1!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala


Thank you Points : 108

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Ezio armour as a MH Armour D:

That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios


Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 am

@Chips wrote:
Ezio armour as a MH Armour D:

That'd be cool.

We shall not forget that we have our own assassin gear!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:05 pm

@It's meh wrote:
@Chips wrote:
Ezio armour as a MH Armour D:

That'd be cool.

We shall not forget that we have our own assassin gear!
Spoiler:
 
Coincidence? I think NOT!
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 am

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/08/monster_hunter_4_is_now_60_percent_complete
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 pm

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/07/monster_hunter_news_teased_by_capcom_community_representative

A wwek ago, Yuri Araujo, a new Associate Online/Community Specialist at Capcom U.S. said the following:

"I actually joined as a user specifically to inquire (read: complain) about the situation regarding Monster Hunter 2 (dos) Western release back in 2005/06 - so I know exactly how it feels to be lacking a new MH game for a while... patience is a virtue, right? Eventually it pays off somehow... we'll have something veeeeery soon."

I like the amounts of "e"s in that "very'.
Back to top Go down
Vajra
Aptonoth


Thank you Points : 1

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:00 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeee that should help.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 pm

@Derb wrote:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/07/monster_hunter_news_teased_by_capcom_community_representative

A wwek ago, Yuri Araujo, a new Associate Online/Community Specialist at Capcom U.S. said the following:

"I actually joined as a user specifically to inquire (read: complain) about the situation regarding Monster Hunter 2 (dos) Western release back in 2005/06 - so I know exactly how it feels to be lacking a new MH game for a while... patience is a virtue, right? Eventually it pays off somehow... we'll have something veeeeery soon."

I like the amounts of "e"s in that "very'.
They just want to keep us calm
Maybe they are preparing something great for us... or just wants to dissapoint us.
Back to top Go down
Silverneo188
Diablos


Thank you Points : 6

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 pm

looks good, cuz i'm too lazy to read is it just gonna be a JPN release or is there gonna be a western release as well?
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:32 pm

@Silverneo188 wrote:
looks good, cuz i'm too lazy to read is it just gonna be a JPN release or is there gonna be a western release as well?
Japan release will be sometime this winter (set for January I believe), but no western release has even been alluded to.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:59 pm

@Silverwind wrote:
@Silverneo188 wrote:
looks good, cuz i'm too lazy to read is it just gonna be a JPN release or is there gonna be a western release as well?
Japan release will be sometime this winter (set for January I believe), but no western release has even been alluded to.
There is no western annoucement and there will never be a western annoucement... NEVER!
Just kidding.
Well, is almost about a year that 3g got out. Three years of tri online and 60% of MH4...
yeah, monster hunter is already forgotten in western areas
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 am

There (IS) going to be an announcement coming soon (before the end of the year) from Capcom on Monster Hunter being released in the WEST..... No one knows however if thia is for Monster Hunter 4, MH3G... Or some other MH related something or another....

We do know MH is not forgotten in the west, it's just not as much of a priority as it is in its home country, saddly...
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:14 pm

And becouse of this im really thinking to get my lazzy A** to learn some Japanesse.
Then i'll just be waiting for the game to come home, that would be sooo cool, and i won't be missing so many games that just don't come here.

Also nothing on Gamescom just rumors and rumors, KEEP RUBING THE PIG PEOPLE!! maybe if we do a mayor rubing (that would be weird tough), we could get lucky!! /yes/
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:29 pm

^^^^^^......... Not sure how much you read about the whole game industry or not.. won't say too much here as it's the wrong area (and is mentioned in the correct sections) but there are A LOT of different game companies and people in Japan and around the world disputing over how games should be made, developed, marketed and distributed... and since Japan is considered to be the "traditional" way it's falling under a lot of attack with Capcom as on of it's tagets. Cap is changing it's veiws a bit (look at it's global app gaming market) but like all things... change is slow especially when it comes to tradition and MH is something I think Capcom sees as traditionally belonging to Japan.. So you can see their reluctance in some ways to be more willing to release it more world wide...
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex


Thank you Points : 9

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 pm

@dcj91x wrote:
There (IS) going to be an announcement coming soon (before the end of the year) from Capcom on Monster Hunter being released in the WEST..... No one knows however if thia is for Monster Hunter 4, MH3G... Or some other MH related something or another....

We do know MH is not forgotten in the west, it's just not as much of a priority as it is in its home country, saddly...
Now Capcom announces *drums roll* MONSTER HUNTER TCG 3D!!!
...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....
I hope it is something important, a real annoucement that will make MH fans say "shut up and take mah money"... weeellll, not something that big.

Quote :
A LOT of different game companies and people in Japan and around the world disputing over how games should be made, developed, marketed and distributed... and since Japan is considered to be the "traditional" way it's falling under a lot of attack with Capcom as on of it's tagets
Well, as with the oil, videogames are in crisis... sort of crisis. The industry is now seeing the potential western developers have to develop games (see Castlevania Lords of Shadow) and Japan is in videogame crisis...
That was out of the thread but it's still important
Back to top Go down
Derb
Rhenoplos


Thank you Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:08 pm



Revealed at this morning's Nintendo Direct as a new weapon in MH4.
Back to top Go down
WinNerd
Khezu


Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sweden

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 pm

@Derb wrote:


Revealed at this morning's Nintendo Direct as a new weapon in MH4.

Your link seems to be broken, here's one from siliconera:



Looks like a bow to me, but I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Will
Rathalos


Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:24 pm

@WinNerd wrote:
@Derb wrote:


Revealed at this morning's Nintendo Direct as a new weapon in MH4.

Your link seems to be broken, here's one from siliconera:



Looks like a bow to me, but I don't know...

Your link seems to be broken, here is one I found

Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis


Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:32 pm

I think he was trying to post this from Nintendo Direct:


Same MH4 logo as always:

Spoiler:
 


Something New:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku


Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Hm... it could be some kind of bow, but it seems a bit too straight for that. The top end definitely has some sort of blade on it, but the other end looks like the butt of a gun... I'd say it's a longsword gun spinoff, but the right arm looks like it's holding a short sword with a shield on the side. Could be two new weapons, that might explain it. But this is all just speculation from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)   Today at 3:00 am

Back to top Go down
 
MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MH4 info (mostly confirmed now)
» Confirmed: Tales of Graces F coming to North America.
» ps4 CONFIRMED
» 1970 Corolla CONFIRMED
» Series Info

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: 3DS :: Monster Hunter 4/MH4Ultimate-
Jump to: