Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 19 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 19 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:02 am

It's easy to make, just Grand Yamato Head, Hands, Legs and Diablos S Torso, Waist. Unfortunately don't have proper device to make shot.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Been away from MH3U lately, when I got back into the groove my friend and I decided to do weapon tutorials before we decided to start questing, met Antari on his female character (didn't realise it was me until I told him) hunted with him, now slowly working towards my HR 800 :3
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 pm

I found my Sister's DS, and it turned out my MH3U game was in it. Still not motivated enough to play it.. Too caught up on Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 am

finished ludroth x armor...killed the brachy in colorful beasts and got 2 gems...now its time to farm some plessy
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Amaku wrote:
I found my Sister's DS, and it turned out my MH3U game was in it. Still not motivated enough to play it.. Too caught up on Pokemon.
My exact issue, although my MH3U is in its box. Although I did hunt a Purple Ludroth on the 6-star bullfango-slaying quest that showed up. With a water-element weapon. It didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 am

So I have been doing arena quests recently trying to get the earrings. I have two Lagicrus hunts to go until I'm done. I am also finally to my hr7 urgent. I have fought Miralis a few times in groups so I'm contemplating trying it by myself for this one. We will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:26 am

Been busy with other, more important things lately, but got online yesterday, hunted with my friend KaZe, did some advanced quests and recorded them, was good to hunt with friends again after a while, sadly, there isn't as much activity as I would've hoped, went from HR 759 - HR 765, hoping to finish at HR 770 or 775 today, slowly getting that HR 800 :3.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:01 am

Started playing again a few days ago. Finished "Mark of a Hero" which in the end was easier than i had thought.

did some arena quests, but still got quite a lot to do before finishing them all

also killed a low rank quropeco in the port with boomerangs only in about 12:30. gonna do some more boomerang hunts over the next days.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Yesterday, out of the blue after G rank Jhen, I ended up getting Handicraft+5, Sharpness+3 tali, which enable me to make final Grongigas Hammer set with Awaken, Sharpness+1, Razor Sharp, Bombardier, Evasion+1.

Other than that, I finished pretty much all I wanted on my second file. I'll be probably heading towards other games for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
ViralN9
Kelbi
ViralN9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Yesterday, out of the blue after G rank Jhen, I ended up getting Handicraft+5, Sharpness+3 tali
Damn, you're lucky.

I got back into MH after seeing videos of this marvelous creature. I farmed some Goldbeards and Ivory Lagis to finally get my Pleagic Deublades. My next target is likely going to be Zinorge to get some thunder DS.

I'm really regretting letting my slime weapons carry me for so long.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:08 am

Just made HR 800! :3
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:38 am

TheLaw wrote:
Good Job!

So I finally got around to Dire Miralis. I found a group that was pierce gunning it. I was shocked at how fast we beat it that way. I think the best time for the hunts was around seven minutes but all of them were under ten. We probably did six or seven quests in all. Afterward I jumped to hr49, I felt like a rockstar.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Finally beat Miralis... only jumped to HR 39. Thought it'd be much higher considering how many 'extra' hunts I did to make new weapons and armour sets.

Disappoint.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:13 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
TheLaw wrote:
Good Job!

So I finally got around to Dire Miralis. I found a group that was pierce gunning it. I was shocked at how fast we beat it that way. I think the best time for the hunts was around seven minutes but all of them were under ten. We probably did six or seven quests in all. Afterward I jumped to hr49, I felt like a rockstar.

Pierce gunning it can be so much fun. My brother and I did it some. Our best time with just the two of us was 4:48.

I was going to try a solo once using heroics and Latent Power +2 (Giving me %100 affinity). I always died though.
Back to top Go down
Ken Kurobasa
Cephalos
Ken Kurobasa

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:43 am

made the Peco X waist armor for my BM set, had a evasion+5 tali with a slot and just had to get a couple of ears for one more earplug gem. So now I have this for my current BM set.

Helios Z Mix Set (All Helios Z bar waist)

Sharpness+1, Evasion+1, HG Earplugs. 2 more points could get you water attack up or if you had a 3 slot weapon and the gem for it you could get wide range+1. I don't think this is the greatest set but didn't realize how easy that would be... Well okay the peco took longer than it should of for that fellwing but meh. Got it that is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:02 am

E&Troy wrote:
Pierce gunning it can be so much fun. My brother and I did it some. Our best time with just the two of us was 4:48.

I was going to try a solo once using heroics and Latent Power +2 (Giving me %100 affinity). I always died though.

That sounds awesome. I'm going to try soloing it once I put together a set I saw on youtube. I already have the talisman I need and the set has Challenger +2, Adrenalin +2, Critical Exe +2, and Pierce up. Now to get the armor and weapon...
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Did my first hunt today since that team up with my brother on Easter.
I only did a round against the Savage Jho, to see if I've accidentally let myself get too rusty. I did well, beating it without any trouble, really, with my only cart being due to me forgetting to pack dung bombs :/
I didn't get any black blood from it to upgrade a weapon, but that was still fun... I don't have any finals tomorrow or the next day, so I'm hoping to get myself onto MH3U and get some real hunting done then cat
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Troy and Ken are slowly getting me back into this game.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:10 pm

I played today with MetaMarx and Ken Kurobasa. Once they got off, I tried joining some other cities, but I often disconnected before actually joining them. The ones I did manage to join weren't very fun just because I didn't know the people. That, and they never spoke English.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:12 pm

E&Troy wrote:
I often disconnected before actually joining them

I did experience a lot of lag when you were hosting
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:25 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
I often disconnected before actually joining them

I did experience a lot of lag when you were hosting

My internet was acting up at the time. It's not always that bad.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:22 pm

So my sister and I went G. Agnaktor hunting together last night (since we both have the 3DS version)...and it was a Gold Crown. XD First one ever.
Back to top Go down
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:21 am

My brother's saving up for a Wii U for MH3U! (I already tried persuading him about the 3DS for when MH4 comes out but he said no. :p )
Can't wait for that, I don't really like going hunting with random people but me and my brother have hunted so much together on past games, we both beat Ukanlos on MHFU, duo'd Alatreon all the time on MHTri. Wonder what we'll do on MH3U.
I'll help him rank up quick so we can get on to extincting Abyssal lagis, Lucent Nargas and Dire Miralis..es, eseses. I dunno. xD
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:35 pm

GobulHunterJames wrote:
My brother's saving up for a Wii U for MH3U! (I already tried persuading him about the 3DS for when MH4 comes out but he said no. :p )
Can't wait for that, I don't really like going hunting with random people but me and my brother have hunted so much together on past games, we both beat Ukanlos on MHFU, duo'd Alatreon all the time on MHTri. Wonder what we'll do on MH3U.
I'll help him rank up quick so we can get on to extincting Abyssal lagis, Lucent Nargas and Dire Miralis..es, eseses. I dunno. xD

That's awesome. I recently got a 3DS XL and MH3U for it. Now one of my other brothers and and of my sisters play MH3U on that. My other brother (Who got a 3DS XL back when MH3U first came out) and I are trying to get both of them into the game.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Got to team up yesterday with both my older sis and my youngest brother.
At first, it was just me and my older sis, but then I decided I should try asking our youngest sibling of us four if he wanted to borrow our other brother's MH3U and join us (the older one's still hooked to his other game station and our youngest sibling just bought a new game, so I hadn't asked earlier thinking he would just want to play Kirby). He said yes, so he helped us get our sis up to Miralis, so she's got those quests done now. I looked at the Dire Miralis quest and, after realizing this brother wouldn't be able to join, decided we would then switch to helping him rank up to seven, since he was currently at six, anyway.
We got him to seven last night before he had to go to bed due to him having school tomorrow (today now), but he's at the right rank now to join our sister's last urgent. I decided this morning that I'm going to help these two work on Rath armor (probably do a Los/Ian quest of some sort), since that ought to have good fire resistance for Miralis. We'll then go mining, to up their armor's defense further. I'm eager to get started on this cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next