Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 11 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 11 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+47
Phazon Xenomorph
Quentin
BoredForLife
Anonymin
Firpi
Raptor98
Kaze250
Will
Tomderdepp
Andy124
MHWF
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Guild Adventure
ViralN9
A Drunk Ninja
Sephastus
Myra the Sark
seaturtle400
parasky
Lucas
Secun
Amaku
Cambell
Velox
Shinato89
Ken Kurobasa
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Tarath
TKMT
Ataraxia
dcj91x
Randomhunter
laoshanicrus
Lalo
GobulHunterJames
Enkidu
Verity19
Akai the White Lightning
Vivi
Aliceburn
Sai_
Jake Johnson
E&Troy
TheLaw
PAiN---
Antari18
MetaMarx
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I really want to hunt again but I feel obligated to beat these other games hngggg
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:54 am

Yeah I'm having also problem with Rathian Plate on my second character. It's like the only piece I need to finish my pierce set. Fastest way is probably farming village one (low rank), cut tail (3%), break the head (4%) and cap (2%). There's also 1% to get it from rewards. I think there's even a quest for capping low rank ian (A Royal Rumble).
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Lol, I got it first hunt yesterday. xD
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:32 pm

So much Gigginox and Crimson Qurupeco right now... Where are the large gold crown ones ">.>
I fit in some weapon forging, too, and made a few new weapons to better ready myself for when I switch to working on that award. So eager to hunt with my brother right now, work on Gold Ian and Silver Los crown hunting with him, maybe Jhen for the twenty quests there... For now, back to crown hunting solo.
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Still working towards that Jhen Armor. Still trying to get Rathalos Plate and EArth Dragongem.

My OCD is sort of effecting me when I look at my Armor Box. It stresses me out when I see all that stuff that I haven't upgraded or used much.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:52 pm

I finally decided to make a better pierce set than the one I already had. I also tested pierce out on Gobul, which works very well. My team mates were mad at me for completly destroying the Gobul before they could touch the lantern they wanted.

I also tried using HBG on Alatreon today. It went very well.

Snatched my second to last gold crown tonight. All that's left is gobul.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Discovered yesterday that Pink Ian large gold crowns are surprisingly easy for me to obtain through the advanced quests they're in with other monsters, "Power Couple" and "Pretty and Pink." Used this to my advantage and I now have the large gold crowns for both the Crimson Qurupeco and Gigginox.
Tried to do this with Brachy, but I only ended up with a new biggest silver crown... Then again, not all crowns or any one crown work for everything, so I guess I'll just stick to hunting Brachy in quests that might give me the crown ">.>
I got a good amount of forging done and reached rank 167 yesterday. Aiming for crowns and at least 170 today, if I'm able to get the free time to do so.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:26 pm

TheLaw wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
So there I was.. I saw that monster in front of me!! i knew one of us was going to go dow.. one of us was going to die and I was determined it might not be me!!! IT MIGHT NOT BE ME!!!

I decided for this hunt to use my GS, slower than other weapons but powerful. I entered area 2 of the D.Island and it was already there.. I did not see me. I crouched down and attemped to sneak up on it. Amazingly I was right on it before it responded. I roled forward and began to swing.. it atacked I responded.. we were both now locked in a battle to the death!!! this day man and beast collided. After what seemed like hours blow after blow the beast began to run.. I would not let it. I swung my mighty sword once more and it fell over screaming!!! I carved it's hide getting what I came for, "RAW MEAT!!!!!" I yelled! This Aptanoth hunt went well this day! on to the next.

Should I move this more to the MH fanfiction section? :o

OT: Did some basic hunting with friends as I took a break from my studies and made it to HR 612, planning to hunt some more Lucent Narga later for moonshards, I have all of his weapons at max tier, now I just need 5 for both armour sets and the Nether Leggings...

It's not fan fic.. I needed raw meat to cook for rare steaks. How else was I suppose to get them? and besides

I TAKE EVERY HUNT SERIOUSLY!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:51 pm

I dare you to try and find that king crown turtle in Misty Peaks, dcj
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:57 pm

... ummm.. I talk about the turtles there all the time...

Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:21 pm

WOO:

New character too! Her name is Klurf and I'm gonna main HBG with her. I think I'm going to do all of village first before I move onto port, so no one will be seeing me for a week or so (except for this weekend). Maybe if people are willing do play with a new character I'll use her this weekend.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

I have a new character.. barely been used still in mint condition.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:07 am

So far the new character has been burning through Moga. I chose HBG because I'm not very good at it, yet the only quest that has taken slightly longer than the others is slaying Lagi. All the others have been 5 minutes or less, which is surprising me. I also think Wroggi has my favorite looking armor set in the game. It looks awesome for both gunner and blademaster as well as both genders.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:47 am

Got my small Stygian Zinogre from a small Great Baggi yesterday... I was surprised this even worked, but, heck, it did and I'm glad for it xD
Also got my small crown for Jho, too, which came surprisingly quick. I did one or two rounds of "Rage Match" and thought I ran into an exceptionally large Jho when in actuality it was one of average size making the small one look, well, small... Needed the crown, anyway, so this was nice cat
Aiming to hunt more Jho today in the attempt to find the giant, plus reach rank 175, hopefully, since yesterday I left myself at 169. Since I'll be arriving home at a good time, I'm hoping to also get my brother to team up with me, hopefully do some Jhen today to get up to twenty quests in that area and then work in crown hunting with him.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Beat Ivory Lagiacrus in a bit under 10 minutes...first-shot, first time, no faints. XD Weapon used was Wyvern Blade "Flame".
Then I went and forgot to bring the dungbombs on my first Deviljho hunt. XP My awful memory strikes again...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:29 am

I wasn't on for too long today, but I did get to play with Pain, Antari, Pumpkinslayer, Vivi, and Ares. It was really fun!
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:27 am

Myra the Sark wrote:
Beat Ivory Lagiacrus in a bit under 10 minutes...first-shot, first time, no faints. XD Weapon used was Wyvern Blade "Flame".
Then I went and forgot to bring the dungbombs on my first Deviljho hunt. XP My awful memory strikes again...

Yea, he was much smaller then I expected. Weap I used was Wyvern Lovers. I forgot to bring dungbombs for Deviljho too. :/ Also swore to myself that I am never going to fight that annoying monster ever again.. For some reason he's more annoying when he's drooling..
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Amaku wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:
I forgot to bring dungbombs for Deviljho too. :/

Seems every time I forget dung bombs, Jho make sure I know it and keep trying/successfully pinning me... I always regret it ">.>

Got myself to 170, though I didn't do much hunting due to trying persistently to get my brother to team up with me, which failed... Decided I'm just going to keep at the "Rage Match" rounds in my search for the large gold crown Jho and keep my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Beat Deviljho this morning. THE PICKLE HAS FALLEN!!! XD Now I just have to work on getting to HR at the Port...
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Did some general hunting today, helped a friend get most of her materials for her G.Narga gunner, did some HR 8 arena quests with Enkidu also, made it to HR 654 today, and hoping to hunt with a few forumers for the hunt weekend
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Started another file, trying out Dual Swords. Loving them so far.
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Myra the Sark wrote:

Go for the Ludroth Pairs. Then upgrade it to Bloodwings. Then go the Brother Blazes path. It turns into an op weapon. I'm still waiting for Gold Rathian and Silver Rathalos to upgrade it..
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Amaku wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:

Go for the Ludroth Pairs. Then upgrade it to Bloodwings. Then go the Brother Blazes path. It turns into an op weapon. I'm still waiting for Gold Rathian and Silver Rathalos to upgrade it..

That path is not OP at all...
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Sai_ wrote:
Amaku wrote:
Myra the Sark wrote:

That path is not OP at all...

I didn't say the path was op.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 pm

That implies the final weapon is OP. It has decent raw but it lacks good fire damage. By the time you get to Silver and Gold Raths, you should be moving on to Dire fire weapons.
Back to top Go down
Amaku
Bnahabra
Amaku

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Oh, ok then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next