Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyrule Warriors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who are you most wanting to play as?
■ Lana (game exclusive character)
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
■ Darunia, Agitha or Princess Ruto (random side characters)
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
■ Ganondorf, Ghirahim or Zant (one of the bad guys!)
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_lcap35%Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 7 ]
■ Link "The Hero of Time"!!!
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
■ Midna, Impa or Fi (a sexy sidekick)
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
■ Princess Zelda/Sheik (the games are all named after her!)
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A yet to be announced character like "Old Man"!!
Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 Empty
PostHyrule Warriors

While most are waiting until next year for a new Zelda game on the WiiU or for Smash Brothers to play as Zelda or Link, many seem to have forgotten that as of September 19th in the EU and 26th in the US you will be able to play as both and lots more beloved Legend of Zelda characters from throughout the many series of the games released so far.

Hyrule Warriors is a cross over (style) game created by Koei Tecmo and Nintendo combining the play style of Dynasty Warriors series with the universe of Legend of Zelda.

Currently there are 13 known playable characters listed for the game, each one with weapons and and skills that are upgradable as well as DLC costumes (for some) that have already been revealed.

Playable Characters:

■ Agitha
■ Darunia
■ Fi
■ Ganondorf
■ Ghirahim
■ Impa
■ Lana
■ Link
■ Midna
■ Princess Ruto
■ Princess Zelda
■ Sheik
■ Zant

(note you can unlock enimies as playable characters as well)

Zelda and Link have special preorder bounus DLC out fits from the following locations:

Ocarina of Time: Game Stop
Twilight Princess: Amazon
Skyward Sword: Target or Best Buy (not announced yet)

Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 X360-1F3

EU has been confirmed to come with a LoZ scarf in the initial release boxes:

Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 Zelda-musou-treasure-box-363923.21

Ganon will also have special outfits that will be given out as DLC to those who register the game on qualified club nintendo accounts:

Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 Hyrule-warriors-ganondorf-dlc

Now for some gameplay information...

Overall HW is a hack n' slash game but includes many classic Zelda items to help complet puzzles and chalenges along the way.

The game also includes Local Co-Op multiplayer (like all Dynasty warrior games). One player will control their character on the gamepad and the other will use a procontroller using the TV (no split screen).

The online feature of the game and the only way of unlocking some of the characters is through the "Adventure Mode".

Set up to resemble the original NES LoZ game:

Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 Hyrule-Warriors-Adventure-Mode-2

Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 Lanaspearsecret

Adventure mode sets you up with challenges to complete and rewards you with special items and weapons. Though the setup is in traditional NES style the battles are in Hyrule Warrior fashion:

Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 Hyrule-warriors-princess-ruto-2

Though not all details of Hyrule Warriors have been revealed much of what has been seems to be quite interesting so far... anyone planning on picking it up next month when it releases? which character you most excited to finally play as?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hyrule Warriors :: Comments

dcj91x
Re: Hyrule Warriors
Post Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:09 pm by dcj91x
each one has a specific requierment and and time of appearance.. that's a bit of the problem with them you may coomplete the task but it might be after they were scheduled to appear.

Seriously, I'd suggest looking up a guide for them as they were ment to be neigh impossible to get.
MHWF
Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:52 am by MHWF
UPDATE:

Sales figures were released for Hyrule Warriors...

Innitally sales were exspected to be.. ok overall no one really exspected HW to be a ground breaking, record selling game.. In Japan HW has sold over 100,000 copies. This isn't too bad overall and both Nintendo and Koei Tecmo have stated they are satisfied with these numbers. Though this seems a bit low overall in a country where the Dynasty Warrior titles usually sales really well. The seemingly low numbers though are likely related to the massive sales of MArio Kart 8, Monster Hunter 4G and others that sold in the millions.

In Europe however both companies are saying the sales of HW were much, much higher and they are very pleased with the results. However no sales data have been released...

If North America is any indication though Hyrule Warriors in the west is a huge hit. It's opening week of September 26th (which only included a 2 day count) Hyrule Warriors sold 190.000 'retail copies of the game. (remember in the US there was no bonus included like there was in the EU version.)

Nintendo has stated that HW has continued to sale quite well in the western market followin it's release however, no additional sales figures have been given at this time.
Oni Zelkami
Post Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:50 am by Oni Zelkami
Great to see it did well. Hopefully this means we'll get Metroid/FE Warriors.
MHWF
Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:25 pm by MHWF
Nintendo revealed additional information on Hyrule Warriors and the amiibo figure functionality.

We alredy knew link would unlock the Spinner from TP, today they said the Zelda figure will give you one weapon per day rated 3 stars or higher. As for the other Amiibo figures 9non-zelda related), they’ll allow you to avail a weapon rated 3 stars or lower once each day or they will unlock items, a Rupee bonus or a crafting material bonus each day. So far about 25 Amiibos have been confirmed to work with Hyrule warriors.
Oni Zelkami
Post Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:09 pm by Oni Zelkami
So apparently True Midna gets her own character slot instead of being an additional weapon for Midna. A bit disappointing, but whatevs.

Hyrule Warriors - Page 3 TwiliMidna-610
dcj91x
Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:00 pm by dcj91x
Nintendo has released all the store exclusive content and the gannon outfits in a bundle for 99cents.

Basically you get 9 new costumes for under a buck.. This of course assuming you didn't preorder it in the first place.
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:26 pm by Oni Zelkami
Sounds sweet. Is there a release date?
TKMT
Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:22 am by TKMT
dcj91x wrote:
Nintendo has released all the store exclusive content and the gannon outfits in a bundle for 99cents.

Basically you get 9 new costumes for under a buck.. This of course assuming you didn't preorder it in the first place.
I don't see it on Eshop.
Chipou
Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:00 pm by Chipou
TKMT wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

I don't see it on Eshop.

America isn't special enough for it.
MetaMarx
Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:08 pm by MetaMarx
Bought the Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time costumes. Yup. They were as bad as I expected. It was only 2 bucks ohwell.
dcj91x
Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:42 am by dcj91x
^ in the rest of the world all the additional outfits were just 99cents and bundled together, only in North America were each of them seperate and 99cents each.

The outfits are worth having if you really plan on playing the game quite a bit and got all the other dlc (not sure why the outfits weren't included as part of the season pass) but still NA got a bit ripped off... Unless I read the article wron and EU has to pay for each one seperately as well...

But yeah it's out in the US now.
MetaMarx
Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:03 pm by MetaMarx
I would only really recommend the Ganondorf pack, his skins are actually of good quality. The others are all eyesores to look at. If you really want another pack, go for the Skyward Sword one. Skyloft Zelda isn't as bad as the other ones and her skirt being tethered to her legs isn't as easy to notice as all the other Zelda skins. I guess the Skyloft Link skin isn't as bad as the other other two, but that isn't saying much.

If you really insist on buying all of them, Twilight Princess Link is hilariously broken in cutscenes.
TKMT
Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:28 am by TKMT
dcj91x wrote:
^ in the rest of the world all the additional outfits were just 99cents and bundled together, only in North America were each of them seperate and 99cents each.
They're taking advantage of us Americans!
*proceeds to purchase costumes anyways because they're not a ridiculous $5.99-$7.99 pack*
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:10 pm by Oni Zelkami
Isn't the Majors's Mask DLC supposed to be out today? I'm not seeing it anywhere despite the official website claiming it's available.
dcj91x
Post Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:17 pm by dcj91x
Zel, it should be out already.. did you go to the "dlc" list within the game on the first page? it should have it showing there. Also... I knew t of the costumes.. but the thrird kind of suprised me as I didn't know ALL the outfits were for girls.
Oni Zelkami
Post Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:50 pm by Oni Zelkami
We did it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzu1jyeIgs&spfreload=1
Tomderdepp
Post Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:57 am by Tomderdepp
Oni Zelkami wrote:
We did it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzu1jyeIgs&spfreload=1

yeah i might even consider getting that. was lucky enough to see the original video before they made it private so i suppose this was leaked by accitent. i mean if the announce something like that right now what are they planning on announcing at E3? so i strongly suppose this was one of their biger announcements for E3 this year. and it isn't even on new 3DS but also for the regular one. makes me wonder how they made a game work on the 3DS, if the WiiU already had some troubles running it at times...
dcj91x
Post Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:46 am by dcj91x
I don't think so. I'm willing to bet there are several bigger announcements on the way.

Though I agree Hyrule Warriors for the 3DS is huge (and I will pre-order), I'm not so sure something like this can "leak" so easily. It causes huge hype and will get even more people tuning in for Nin's events and presentation and overall gets people hyped for more.

Seems more ;like a well timed ploy than a leak to me.
Tomderdepp
Post Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:20 pm by Tomderdepp
yeah maybe, but as it was a non listed video from the beginning it could easily bee that the link somehow slipped out. as they immediately set it private when it started to get noticed... well anyway looks cool and there have been so many nintendo announcements in the last few weeks that it seems they must hafe a lot to show for at E3
Post  by Sponsored content

Hyrule Warriors

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3