Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Did some more questing after my last post here yesterday, but didn't get around to any today. Had done some more of the HR 4 quests, and hoping to get back to them tomorrow after classes.
For now, I'm going to finish that Zamtrios quest here soon that I paused the game during yesterday because stuff and sleep and just recently remembered x:
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:51 am

Slowly working my way up, taking my time to enjoy the game and do as much as i can. Having fun with more people and already finding monsters i dont like for their cheap moves lol
even ran into an old classic, the great rathian, and totally reminded her and her kind of the mighty power of the great jojo, clear back from the mh1 days XP
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:23 am

Credits!
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:08 am

So just trying to expand my option of Charge Blades/Axes... I did not remember P. Ian being this hard. Holy Moley! 4 triple carts before I finally beat her once!

Nose to the Grindstone.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:50 am

^ yeah.. I had the same problem with her. Using a CB i've noticed it has a lot of power but you are often left open for attacks during combos . I don't think P.Ian is any more difficult then before I just think depending on the weapon used in the CB's case you just have to time yout attacks and which attacks you are using a little more carefully.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:56 am

I finally beat here cuase i made my first priority cutting off the tail. since poison in HR is RE-DONK-U-LOUS!! Im tempted to gem in anti poison it is hurting me so bad.

Once I got her tail off and her range of tail smack lessened i was able to take her out. though it was still difficult.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 pm

managed to make myself velociprey armor, not easy as i had to rely on expeditions and carves only basically, but it is so far the only armor i feel was worth my time. Was trying to socket it too since i finally unlocked decorations :D
however it didnt go well, couldnt get the dang rath wingtalon i needed x.x
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Farming Frozen area for nova crystals and fros sacs. On my 7th zamtrio for the day this one decides it wont go down without a REAL fight. It ate 11 times during the fight. Ended up using all my healing items.... wow.

PS. Paddock oil+ is a pain to get.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Early this morning, thanks to Insta, Cha, and Fueee, managed to farm up a full Regios X set, along with several Rathalos for Fellwings to be able to gem in Handicraft, and did the Professors advanced quests in G rank to unlock Demolisher ammo for the battlements.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:54 am

After finishing the Zamtrios quest (wow, forgot I switched back to caravan there), I did a few HR 4 quests yesterday, along with sticking in a few gems into my current armor after noticing that I was close to having Capture Guru, so why not. Did Operation Catch-a-Kecha with it, as it was, ironically enough, the next quest to do for me. Debating making Zamtrios armor now... I can't seem to make up my mind on this. Will probably just keep going through the quests and see what armor I end up with.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:00 am

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN SEND GUILD QUESTS TO PEOPLE!

omghowcomeIneverknewthisI'msuchanoob
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:09 am

Currently farming Yian Garuga.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:03 am

Just completed all of the Caravan quests available to me. Won't be able to finish them till I solo all of those guild hall quests though... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:09 am

Spoiler:

I've done every single quest that's available to me offline so far. Now I just need to farm a little offline and I can put my full focus online... until I get more offline quests.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:56 am

Got full Yian Garuga High Rank armor.
With gemming, I got HG Earplugs, Speed Sharpening, Razor Sharp, and Critical Eye +3
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
Spoiler:

I've done every single quest that's available to me offline so far. Now I just need to farm a little offline and I can put my full focus online... until I get more offline quests.

Remember that every iteration of MH needs to have those massive HP creatures just to teach the hunters how to maximize their damage. If they can't do enough damage to put the beast down solo, then they have to relearn their weapon until they do. All other creatures are mainly skill based. Learn their move sets, and twitch play it till it dies. When you combine maximum damage output with good twitch play, is when you get those solo hunts that last less than 5 minutes and make both the hunters and the people viewing him swoon. Rock

Almost have the Veined Graveblade in my greedy little hand! (Best raw/blast non-G-Rank GS in the game).

Have hunted over 20 S-Zinogers trying to get a single umbrage... looked up percentage drops... and I should have been killing instead of capturing... seriously... why is there a LOWER chance of getting the umbrage from a capture than the slaying?
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:22 pm

I disagree. All HP tanks have taught me is that they're boring as fuck and I hate most of them. The only ones I like are the Mohrans because you're on a cool ship and you can climb on them. You can learn about needing maximum damage output by spending way too much time on a fun monster.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:28 pm

managed to push my way through more offline quests for more of the perks, like farm, better food, and them decorations hehe
and also managed to get my farming parts out of the way, im pretty much set to push my way to high rank now, quite enjoying this game
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
... boring as fuck ...

(Joke incoming) You are doing it wrong. Pretty sure that isn't boring. Shifty eyes

It might not be as fun as other fights, but endurance is another challenge, just like egg picking, and kill x minor monsters.

You are welcome to do this any way you wish, but what has helped me is seeing them as means to a goal, and not the goal itself.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:22 am

I'm currently pushing at the roof of high rank, since me and my friends have promised not to move up to G-rank until we're all ready (Just casually sitting here in Ukanlos armor with fatty weps, no rush!) Looking for some nice timesinks to tide me over for the next few days - will likely invest in guild quests, since I have a few that drop Sword and Shields. Considering picking up the Bow again too, but I dunno if I can be bothered making 3+ new armors, and the heavy spheres are painful >_<
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:54 am

Got my Veined Graveblade! ... and quickly realized that the blast portion of it is greyed out, and in need of awakening... Sad. But it is still the highest Raw Low Rank GS, and it has positive affinity to boot.

Working on getting S-Zynoger Armor, but the Umbrage just does not want to drop... beginning to super learn that monster, so I guess that is a positive. No more fearing of getting caught in its combos.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Sephastus wrote:
Got my Veined Graveblade! ... and quickly realized that the blast portion of it is greyed out, and in need of awakening... Sad. But it is still the highest Raw Low Rank GS, and it has positive affinity to boot.

Working on getting S-Zynoger Armor, but the Umbrage just does not want to drop... beginning to super learn that monster, so I guess that is a positive. No more fearing of getting caught in its combos.

I can pretty much ace the zinogre at this point, but the stygian feels like a totally different monster to me. It feels like they made it ALOT more aggressive in 4U, and I love how you need to approach the fight in a different way now.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Non-Rage S-Zynoger is cake. But they added certain moves to him when enraged. It will purposely overshoot you to do a homing backflip on you, so if you attempt to use your big dodge on the charge, he will guarantee hit you on the backflip. Also, when he lays on his back after a flip, normally it would be safe to go up and hit it once or twice, but under rage, eh immediately goes into his breakdance jump, which is by far, his most damaging move.

So the fact that they gave him "traps", is what makes him feel harder than the normal or non-raged Zynogres. Just because he "appears" to be open, doesn't mean he is. Charge -> Overshoot -> Homing Backflip & On his back -> Breakdance are what to plan for when facing him.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Hunted loads of g rank kechas to craft me and my buddy it's water and fire versions, which are quite op at this point of grank 1. Mohran ls doesn't even come close with it's 500 raw and 500 water when kecha ls has like over 700 raw and 600 water and the fire version is just as ridiculous. Ofc will be used till I can upgrade my mohran ls and rathalos ls into better versions but they'll be put to good use.

Oh and I made a snazzy set of HG plugs, razor sharp, capture master and weakness exploit to smash G-rank with. Najarala x helm, faulds and boots and then mixed in Solmail chest piece and fatalis gloves. I can also downgrade to normal earplugs and with 2 slot wep add in capture guru as well. Then I also brainstormed myself a sharpness+1, earplugs, cap expert and weakness exploit set using akantor chest and claws/random gloves with handicraft+3 instead as I happen to have a handicraft+5 talisman woo. Having your screen filled with rewards is pretty nice. :p

Also zamtrios has a hg roar. Mad by vort
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:10 pm

So after getting 2 chilling beaks form Najarala Farming. The game got my hopes up so much.. I was finally going to get my Naja armor.. and then it denies me the 3rd beak.

So I decided im just gonna go with Monoblos armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next