Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:01 pm

made much more progress with story mode, got a bunch of cats and seen some awesome cat combo's and even beat the gore magala, who humiliated me before, but i brought out the gun lance and totally tank shield walled his poor pathetic face with two cats cycling between heals on me, totally showed him who's the boss here lol
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 pm

7 Monoblos later I have 5 wyvern Gems and no MonoBlos hearts Sad by vort

I only need 1.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:24 pm

Starting to think maybe Nargacuga armor wasn't the best thing to pick out. Sure, evasion's good, but if I screw up once I'm fucked. Ah well.

Anyway, those Stygian Zinogre umbrages everyone has a shit time getting? I got one the first time I hunted Stygs. So that's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Anyway, those Stygian Zinogre umbrages everyone has a shit time getting? I got one the first time I hunted Stygs. So that's pretty cool.
Same.

And those Gore Magala Feelers? I get them almost every Gore Magala quest I do.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:38 am

My palico is a spooky ghost now. The only up side to farming earth crystals is that I get to farm palico scraps at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Finally got 1 S-Zinogre Umbrage! Made my full S-Zynogre Armor set, and going to start working on my second Umbrage for a Fatalis Weapon. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:08 pm

spent the day hunting gravios, najarala(whom i call nasa), and, most importantly, ive encountered my life long adversary, since the great days of Monster Hunter, just Monster Hunter, the first one made. The great Rathalos. Cannot tell you how amazing it was to go against him with classic dual swords, and how freakishly amazing it was, after all the times of fighting that flight happy jerk, to leap off walls and ledges and mount that jerk to the ground and show him what for =w=
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:23 pm

Doing the final stretch of farming for rare mats offline before I put more focus online. I made a beastly HBG that was rare 9, so I removed the limiter and oh my god I love how it was changed. Storing wyvern fire while keeping other ammo loaded is so damn awesome. I put it to the test online and helped other folks farm monsters they needed. I expect my HBG usage to jump within the next couple days or so hehe
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:41 am

Decided to try Online Gathering Hall for the second time, now with all Caravan Quests 1-10 done (Cept 6 and 10 gold arrows... got silver). I was the Absolute beast amongst my fellow hunters. S-Zinogre armor with Evasion+1, Peak Performance, Crit Draw, Focus, with Dragon Attack +1 thrown in for good measure. Since the GS I have doesn't get a color change in sharpness from Sharp +1, I don't carry it.

HR 1-3 Cleared, but too sleepy to do Moran for HR4. Not bad for one day I think.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:56 am

Noice. Gotta love that Stygian Zinogre armor, though I've got Evasion +3 instead of crit draw, as an LS user rather than a GS user.

Cleared all the key quests for HR5 last night, will have a good amount of time today to finish off Black Gravios and work on HR6 stuff.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Monoblos Armor is treating me very well. Finally opened up 9* Caravan Quests.

I hate Rathalos... Hate him with a passion. I would rather fight 3 Tigrex than 1 Rathlos.

Big Dilemma too, I want to make Serge Weapons, but this play through of MH I haven't been using WDS. Ive been using Energy Drinks. So I have like 9 WDS in my box and 20 Raw meats.

Any one know an easy way to get meat?
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:48 pm

If you're looking to fight Seregios, Mosswine Jerky (buyable from the regular merchant) also cures Bleeding, you don't necessarily need Well Done Steak.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Crystalis wrote:
If you're looking to fight Seregios, Mosswine Jerky (buyable from the regular merchant) also cures Bleeding, you don't necessarily need Well Done Steak.

THIS!!!!! Which is funny since I use Mosswine against things that poison me. More uses now. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Firpi wrote:
Monoblos Armor is treating me very well. Finally opened up 9* Caravan Quests.

I hate Rathalos... Hate him with a passion. I would rather fight 3 Tigrex than 1 Rathlos.

Big Dilemma too, I want to make Serge Weapons, but this play through of MH I haven't been using WDS. Ive been using Energy Drinks. So I have like 9 WDS in my box and 20 Raw meats.

Any one know an easy way to get meat?

You can also tough it out. If you are near an exit, you can make a mad dash for it and just crouch and heal once you get there.

I farmed Seregios and made his hammer, lance and switch axe (His switch axe is amazing). I did farm him with the lance though, so I countered/blocked a decent amount of his moves that would have normally put the bleed on me.

EDIT - And yes, Mosswine Jerky works well too. Yes by vort But you may run out mid-quest.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:38 pm

finally got to cathar and essentially got all the armor i could want for low rank, just a few weapon upgrades ill get on the way and im fully set for going to high rank!
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Made the black leather event armor with chakra stuff to fill on the gaps. I'm stylin and ready to use this for most of the game
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Cleared the episodic quest from the DLC.
I must say, it was fun to fight Gios on a boat.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:27 am

Made the Crimson Fatalis insect glaive. It's REALLY strong, slime/blast might have gotten nerfed from what it was but I had explosions going off several times on a g.jaggi/gendrome dual quest on BOTH of them, its still a powerhouse of an element.

Now to figure out how to get an armor set with Honed Blade, Edge Lore, Rodeo God and Partbreaker, be the ultimate insect glaive badass.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:08 am

Still getting more Heavy Armor Spheres, but I did get a Phosgem and upgraded Stahlurteil to La Justiciere. I'm HR 7 now, with a smattering of experience in a few other various monsters, but I really do need to get some of these spare Wycoon/Food quests done, I can't always rely on other people. Looking forward to G-rank coming soon.

And my best talisman is still only Evasion +6...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:19 am

I wanted to do the episodic boat battle online because it seemed fun to do with people. Then I remembered that most HR4 people have no idea how to do the fight and had to do it by myself.

Chef armor is stylish
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:20 pm

So I hunted with some people and then there was this one guy wearing Silver Rathalos armor... who had a talisman giving +10 Honed Blade +10 Edge Lore. Um. What.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:21 pm

good lord the amount of fire stones i needed. But, my upgrades are almost entirely complete, just a few more things, and then im off to push high rank, even if i do it alone.

The friends have pushed themselves into HR already, been there since i started, kinda rushed it, got creamed in high rank though. When I get there, ill show them how it's done :P
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Crystalis wrote:
So I hunted with some people and then there was this one guy wearing Silver Rathalos armor... who had a talisman giving +10 Honed Blade +10 Edge Lore. Um. What.

Wut? So hackers have already gone up and hacked their way to new 3ds and MH4U? There is no way such a talisman actually exists lmao.

On the other hand, I'm thinking of making a set for myself which would utilize my evasion god talisman of evasion+6 thunderattack+10 OOO. Ukanlos helm, rebellion chest, ukanlos claws, nargacuga x faulds and rathalos x greaves/torso up legs, making it honed blade, evasion+1, thunderattack+1 and then 2x OOO slots and 2 other slots to gem in whatever skill I desire the most, not taking account wep slots too. I'm mostly worried about the defence of this set however, going up against g2 monsters and soon enough g3 and I don't wanna get ohkoed by whatever move that catches me unawares. But the skills are too good to pass up.

As dual, glaive, longsword and hammer user, razor sharp seems to strike me fancy the most. Expert is nono as the armor set gives negative expert, same with attack. Evade distance up or evasion+2 also seem to be good skills to have, or I could go for earplugs on hammer if I know monster has low roar, like normal raths. I could make razor set for the dual, glaive and ls and then evade distance for hammer mby. Is exploit weakness any good for hammer? As monster heads are usually weakest parts... but as they get meaner and bigger, exploit weakness doesn't seem to work if I need like 50 impact weak zone.. can anyone clarify?
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:13 pm

After ten million years I unlocked Gore+ for the caravan. Why are offline quests handled this way hnnngh
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:59 am

Samochan wrote:
which would utilize my evasion god talisman of evasion+6 thunderattack+10 OOO

As someone who's best talisman is Evasion +6 no slots, this makes me sad inside. Sad by vort

On the other hand, it allows me to go for a Kushala X longsword set with Evasion +3, Heat Cancel, Focus, Crit Element, and Sharpness +1.

But yeah I'm pretty sure that guy was a hacker, I dunno how melding works but to get two skills like that, I smell bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 8 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next