Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:14 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
first raging brachy i did i got an immortal reactor.

too bad i don't need one (yet)

I hate you...

Aside from that me and instacakes DESTROYED apex deviljho in the arena in 3 mins 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Vortiene wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
Vortiene wrote:

I hate you...

Aside from that me and instacakes DESTROYED apex deviljho in the arena in 3 mins 30 seconds.

Nice. What weapons did you guys use?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:55 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
Vortiene wrote:

I hate you...

Nice. What weapons did you guys use?

I used GS (the GS set in that arena mission is friggin perfect) and instacakes used charge blade
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:25 pm

i got G2!!! and now the true grind for the true gears begins, and already, i need 3 gem thigns for just one dang armor set! DX
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Jojozityjo wrote:
i got G2!!! and now the true grind for the true gears begins, and already, i need 3 gem thigns for just one dang armor set! DX

Congrats! Have fun getting those gems. What armor are you making?
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 5:49 pm

I hunted the G Rank Village Mohran, and I got 2 Earth Dragongems as quest rewards, and an Earth Dragonsphire as a carve.

EDIT: I joined a random group of G Crown players to hunt the 2 Seregios quest. Looked like they were farming it, and I just wanted to join them for one round to clear the quest. I got a Lens from my first carve.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:17 am

Dear Raths:
I have enough of your goddamn rare items. It's not even amusing anymore. All I want is conventional carves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:56 am

Made it to G3 today, HR 53, I have a Dante Palico as well, farmed Chameleos for a bit trying to make his LS, but helped out Jojo with her acquisition of her Narga X armour, I quite enjoy spending time with people I like to hunt with
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:30 am

While I do some Hall quests with people every now and then, I can safely say I have soloed my way up to G2... Now doing a few Gravios to farm the Volcanic Area, and on my way to G3.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:53 am

So I spent last night Farming got make the Oroshi Kirin SwAx So i had what I believe to be a pretty good Ice SwAx to assist me in progressing through the game.. Went to sleep feeling accomplished.

Turn the game on today, look at my pretty Switch Axe...... Cant remember for the life of me what the reason is I built it......
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:11 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Congrats! Have fun getting those gems. What armor are you making?

I made Narga X blade armor, finally replacing the LR Narga armor ive been using from low rank, to high rank, and even in grank, but now it's nice to have Narga X with 5+ skills and over 600def so i can take a hit without worrying if it'll kill me so much XD

took a bit, but i got that armor, now im set to hunt and gather whatever else i need. Like weapon upgrades, gunner armor, etc, fun stuff. Plan to get my sleepy kinsect to ultimate kinsect grade then do offline some more, hoping to get the juju boy up to where he can multiple cryo sacs.
rather hate zamtrios for being the ONLY ice monster in the entire game x.x
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:01 pm

Well I did quite a few mission today. Able to make Barroth X, Close to being able to make Zamtrios X. Hunted some seltas, G. Ian, and Ash Kecha...
Still cant remember why I I put such priority on making an Ice Swax.

Jojo: I never realized that was the only monster that gave Cold type Sacs..... huh.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Firpi: Well it does look pretty cool. Did your daughter want it? Maybe you are a completionist at heart.

Today I got tired of questing alone so I went online and ended up finding a pretty good room. I happened upon someone who was at almost the exact point I was and was just working on their key quests. I now have all but one of my G2 keys done and all of them for G3 I think.
I really hope that the G3 keys count once I make it there...
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:57 am

I farmed monster parts for an armor set that Chrysalis recommended.

Spent an hour farming Rathians and got a Mantle to make the legs. 20% of the way there.

I also ran Expeditions whenever it was rare to hunt Savage Deviljhos. I can't seem to kill them at the moment, but I got most of the parts that I need by cutting off its tail, and using Thieving cats. I also got a Crook, which I have no use for at the moment. Just need one more Bloodied Ebonhide.

Ran into a hacker when trying to beat the final Wyceum quest (read about it in the Complaint thread). I quit, and did it again with a fair group. We barely made it.

Now, I'm going to farm Chaos Gore Magalas for a Contrary Scale to trade for a Deep Dragongem.

EDIT: And I got a Contrary Scale. Now I'm 40% there.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:54 am

I am now proud owner of the G rank Special Permit.
Gogmazios was a freaking super slow Gore Magala, which made things easy.

Too much hp is my only complaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 am

TKMT wrote:

The problem is not enough ganking from the other players.

Me and tomderderp/instacakes/...third person ran it fairly quickly with 0 faints
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Gog is pretty much Goldbeard Ceadeus/Miralis of this generation. Just get pierce gun and siedge fire him. If you're going for crouch fire use b.gravios HBG, if not Crimson Fatalis HBG. He dies pretty fast even with only one HBG user. The best setup is 3x HBG + Glaive user with Mounting God for mounts. Don't forget to use Dragonator and Cannon and he'll be dead sooner you think.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Gog is pretty much Goldbeard Ceadeus/Miralis of this generation. Just get pierce gun and siedge fire him. If you're going for crouch fire use b.gravios HBG, if not Crimson Fatalis HBG. He dies pretty fast even with only one HBG user. The best setup is 3x HBG + Glaive user with Mounting God for mounts. Don't forget to use Dragonator and Cannon and he'll be dead sooner you think.

I'm never using a bow or a bowgun, so I guess I'll figure out insect glaive.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:18 pm

i finally got 2 ultimate kinsect, something with an element woo. Cause yes, poison and blast are good for pretty much every monster, but nothing beats the dps of having the proper element and being able to waylay combos like a loon that wont gtfo XD

and i got my barioth swax ugpraded too, so powerful, now just need to get offfline up to grank so i can multiply cryo sacs and such, and find a yian garuga in expedition so i can max that swax out lol
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:09 pm

I just hunted 2 Deviljho in a Guild Quest with some Randoms, and I got 2 Crooks in one hunt.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Vortiene wrote:
TKMT wrote:

The problem is not enough ganking from the other players.

Me and tomderderp/instacakes/...third person ran it fairly quickly with 0 faints
Took me and my brother 20ish minutes to slay it, and every monster beforehand didn't take nearly as long(like Unkanlos).
This is using the Dragonator(both the standard Dragonator and the one lodged in his back)+ the demolisher.

We mount it once though lol
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:45 pm

I hunted more Deviljho with E&Troy and some randoms, and got a relic Waist with Edge Lore +5.

With my relic legs of Edge Lore +5, I decided to make a new armor set, just for fun. It looks super tacky. I might use it against monsters who have a lot of hard parts that make me bounce.

Weapon: Expert Jewel 1, Psychic Jewel 1
Selene Head X, Expert Jewel 3
Garuga Mail X, Earplug Jewel 1, Psychic Jewel 1
Garuga Vambraces X, Earplug Jewel 1, Earplug Jewel 1
Damascus Coil (Rare 9 Relic), Edge Lore +5
Gore Greaves (Rare 8 Relic), Edge Lore +5
TalismanFire Atk +7, Psychic +11

Defense: 655 (I need True and Devine Armor Spheres!)
Elemental: Def: 4, -6, 4, -10, 4
HG Earplugs, Autotracker, Critical Eye +1, Steady Hand

I'll replace it with the set Chrysalis recommended, once I finish it. (I need to unlock G Rank Akantor!)
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:20 pm

Just got my new 3DSXL, got a sweet deal at target where they had 10% off electronics and then another 5% off with red card. Saved $30 on the unit and 6 off the game. Looking forward to some new hunts!
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:49 am

Blazed through 8* village and half of 9* on my bow save file, I'll get that defense hone soon! D:
Back to top Go down
Applejho
Najarala
Applejho

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:10 am

The transition from Wii/Wii U to 3DS was weird, without a separate control stick for the camera. I miss being able to move my hunter and camera independently and simultaneously, but I'm getting by with the auto cam. Also, insect glaive is love, insect glaive is life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next