Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:57 pm

@Antari: That's awesome! Though you are late into the game it will still be ncie to have such a good weapon.

Today I made the nercylla CB and paired it with my chameleos armor. I figured some sleep bombing and using the blast of the CB would help get me through the quests while I learn the weapon. I did a few high rank quests and they went okay. I then went out to the everwood to practice on some "real" monsters. I ended up killing three but they were all fire oriented monsters and I carted so many times. Trying to think about the attacks I needed to do next (charge, load, switching) was enough of a distraction that I couldn't pay attention to both at the same time.
I need a lot more practice.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 12:09 am

Went out for awhile and had no internet, so I stopped being lazy and did "The Master's Test." I completed it without too much trouble, but man, killing Seregios first was a mistake.

Well it took 496 hours, but I did everything I wanted to in this game. Time to find another game to play until the next dlc comes out
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:25 am

Why was killing seregios first a mistake? I still need to do this quest myself.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:29 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:

Deviljho doesn't wait for you to kill the second monster. It will spawn once the first monster disappears. I just find apex seregios way easier than apex diablos or deviljho since its moveset barely changes at all. When the fence was down, blos and jho together was a lot more annoying than seregios and jho would've been.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:07 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
A Drunk Ninja wrote:

Deviljho doesn't wait for you to kill the second monster. It will spawn once the first monster disappears. I just find apex seregios way easier than apex diablos or deviljho since its moveset barely changes at all. When the fence was down, blos and jho together was a lot more annoying than seregios and jho would've been.

Just kill Apex Diablos before the Apex Seregios' body disappears...
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Okay I see. Yeah I think seregios is the easier of the two. like you said the move set and then its taller so the legs are easier to hit when those damn wystones run out.

I have been working with my charge blade and I am doing better. Switching between the modes and charging things is getting easier and I feel I am almost competent. Soon I will be able to contribute in a group.
I expanded my IG list to include the seltas and gore lines. I need a mantle from gore (I hope the desire sensor didn't hear that) and I found out that they only come from 86 to 125 guild quests. This could take a while...
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Got my cousin to G rank, and he got 2 other people to play the game. We are a full group now of regulars (although many are new to MH). My handheld got stolen, so I purchased MH4U again to use with my old 3DS xl. I decided to start with the lance and play along with my group of hunters. We are all HR2 except for my cousin, who had leveled up to 83 before my incident. He is now trying out different weapons, and is thoroughly enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
Okay I see. Yeah I think seregios is the easier of the two. like you said the move set and then its taller so the legs are easier to hit when those damn wystones run out.

I have been working with my charge blade and I am doing better. Switching between the modes and charging things is getting easier and I feel I am almost competent. Soon I will be able to contribute in a group.
I expanded my IG list to include the seltas and gore lines. I need a mantle from gore (I hope the desire sensor didn't hear that) and I found out that they only come from 86 to 125 guild quests. This could take a while...

If you need help with Gore Guild Quests gimme a shout, I hav a gore quest I can give you if you need one at level 98 iirc, my one spawns Chaos now, but I myself need a for more Gore Mantles for my weaponry, PM me if you ever decide to add my friend code so I can add yours in return. I'm always willing to help and make new friends
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:07 am

TheLaw wrote:
If you need help with Gore Guild Quests gimme a shout, I hav a gore quest I can give you if you need one at level 98 iirc, my one spawns Chaos now, but I myself need a for more Gore Mantles for my weaponry, PM me if you ever decide to add my friend code so I can add yours in return. I'm always willing to help and make new friends

Hey thanks a lot. I sent you a PM. I was playing last night and I lucked out in a major sort of way. I fought about 10 gore magalas and s. magalas for each of their mantles. I needed them for the glaive. I actually have 4 GQ's, all around 100, so I am set there too but I am looking for friends to play with too. Hopefully I'll see you on!
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:04 pm

So I was joined my friend who was online hunting with his brother and a random, I did a quest with them, until the host posted a quest I usually glaived, so I want and equipped my Star Knight set, joined the quest and boom, I got kicked, so I joined the room again; my friends abandoned the quest they were on, left the room and the host called me a hacker. so I joined my friends and said to them that my friend who had the quest actually went to USJ to download it, so it was legit, (he also has the Jpn DLC but still), I found it funny that someone could get butthurt over a DLC that is pretty much out if you were lucky enough to download it at USJ...

This is why I prefer hunting with friends as they don't mind how I do the quest, just as long as it gets done and we enjoy the hunt, but as the saying goes each to their own I guess
Back to top Go down
WyvernGS
Kecha Wacha
WyvernGS

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 3926-4380-9866
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:12 am

Oh my god the C.Blade. Oh my god that Super AED. Oh my god that Queen Seltas shaped stain.

Accidentally charged the shield, didn't know you could do that, and that AED that followed ( 030)
Sorry great swords but I might have to change my name
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:49 am

Hunted with a few mates today, did some USJ quests for weapons, before coming up with the idea for my new pierce set, so I farmed Garuga event for his armour, now I have a set with the following skills:

Challenger+2,
Critical Eye+2,
Recoil+1,
HG Earplugs
Pierce Up

That with the Gravios Gigacannon, honed for attack is destroying Kushala, as I farm him for Lrg ElderDragon Gems, also... I broke HR 400 ^^
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:12 pm

TheLaw wrote:
Hunted with a few mates today, did some USJ quests for weapons, before coming up with the idea for my new pierce set, so I farmed Garuga event for his armour, now I have a set with the following skills:

Challenger+2,
Critical Eye+2,
Recoil+1,
HG Earplugs
Pierce Up

That with the Gravios Gigacannon, honed for attack is destroying Kushala, as I farm him for Lrg ElderDragon Gems, also... I broke HR 400 ^^

That is a nice set. What armor do you get from that event? I need to start gunning again.

I finally finished The Master's Test! I watched CantaPerMe's strategy video and he suggested using HGE earplugs. That was the trick that I needed to finish it. I have did it a few more times since and it really is the best way to get large/reg. wyvern gems. All my weapons will be honed now!
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:04 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
I finally finished The Master's Test! I watched CantaPerMe's strategy video and he suggested using HGE earplugs. That was the trick that I needed to finish it. I have did it a few more times since and it really is the best way to get large/reg. wyvern gems. All my weapons will be honed now!

I just did The Master's Test again today as well. Got my best time yet, 7:23! I did it the same way CantaPerMe did it in the video where it took them 7 some minutes.
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 4:32 am

I finally have completed that godforsaken "The Master's Test" Killed Seregios and Diablos in under 7 mins, and was left with Jho, Knocked him out of Apex, mounted twice, trapped and bombed to oblivion, I'm glad I don't have to do that quest again for some time... still glad that I completed it in 15mins, which is a much faster time than my circle of friends

Also, the other day I made White Fatalis armour, I'm currently rocking...
Crit Eye+3
Honed Blade
Rock Steady
Peak Performance
Constitution+1
Horrible Luck

Overall it's a nice set for mixing, which I'll come up with at a later date..

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
That is a nice set. What armor do you get from that event? I need to start gunning again.

It's just full Garuga X gemmed for Spirit (Challenger), the event item is just Weapon Data for the Samus Arm Cannon LBG...
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:58 pm

I'm noticing just how awesome bio researcher is against teostra with a glaive who's main job is to keep him locked down via mounts. I can just run trough all the clouds and not giving a damn and keep on jumping and smashing around, so I made a set of honed blade, bio research, razor, earplugs and rodeo god to go with daora's samudra glaive.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:45 am

Saw credits for a second time yesterday. Reached HR7 and got my First Dalamadur kill. I hope to reach G Rank soon, and then get the same sets I had before (minus the talismans....).
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:04 am

Sephastus wrote:
Saw credits for a second time yesterday. Reached HR7 and got my First Dalamadur kill. I hope to reach G Rank soon, and then get the same sets I had before (minus the talismans....).

It really sucks that you had to start over but nice gob getting this far so quickly. Hopefully the RNG will be kind and you get some good talismans.

I got a nice piece of relic armor with readiness +5 on the torso so I made an alternate GS set for myself. I almost couldn't finish it because I needed a better talisman but I went and did some charm melding and a few charm runs and got one that worked perfectly!
I couldn't believe I got one the first time. It was a +5 fast charge OOO and that let me get readiness, critical draw, focus, and unshakable.
It doesn't look terrible either. It is the skull mask, damascus chest and the rest Grand Gloaming/Dah'ren stuff.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:50 am

I failed a HR1 quest today that I was doing solo :|
Now you're all probably thinking that I carted 3 times. But it was quite the opposite. The quest was to capture a Kecha Wacha but he died after one minute. mfw he died from 2 GS combos.
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:17 pm

I was hunting an apex Rajang with 3 randomers and he was limping and just as we were about to kill him he went back to apex mode and OHKO'd 3 of us, thus we failed the quest.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 am

^^ That Rajang was playing possum!

Got G rank ... G2 now actually, and have a full Regios armor set to go along with my paralysis lance. I feel I have almost completely mastered the lance, and will eventually "Cheat" (Evasion +3). I do not want to rely on evasion, so I have been doing my best to feel completely comfortable in my lance prowes before going down that path.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Today has been EXTREMELY productive.

I managed to finish my Escadora after grinding rathalos mantle/shah rippers for four days.

And I also completed a Honed Blade/Razor Sharp mix that doesn't require weapon slots or talismans.
Rebellion Helm Z
Grand Divine Ire Robe OOO
Kujula Grip O
Grand Divine Ire Obi OO
Vangis Graves X OOO

All you need is a 3socket sharpness jewel which leaves you with O OO OOO aswell as talisman and weaponslot(s) to do whatever you want with.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Replace the head and legs with Zinogre Helm X and Miralis Drogues, and you can get +9 points in Latent Power as well, basically another skill for almost free. I think I had posted that set on the Request an Armor Set thread or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Me and bf made alts few days ago for funz and restricted ourselves to weps we don't use on our mains, to learn the ropes from the very beginning and have funs. Atm liking hunting horn so far, build myself dragonmaiden swax and luddy sns and halfway on hr2 with velociprey armor. Met 2 douches today on my city tho, one hr2 with iron gospel (first ls) came to my city and posted nerscylla when we were gonna do lagombi, other dude joined his quest. I said it was pretty rude to rush in and post theirs... and then they went to duo said nerscylla. Maximum rudeness I say, 600hours of mh4u and top of my list of rudeness I've seen around. Me and bf duoed lagombi easily and those dudes took roughly 20mins on nersc and the poster left immediately and I kicked the other dude.

To my sadness noticing there ain't that many horns that come with attack up songs. :< Oh and trying to KO zamtrios with 200 initial KO resistance seems like mission impossible.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Cleared Cleared the latest Episodic Quest.
Nice to see Dahren Mohran available for G rank multiplayer now.

*still waiting for Gold Rathian/Silver Rathalos*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next