Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 5:50 pm

TKMT wrote:
Cleared Cleared the latest Episodic Quest.
Nice to see Dahren Mohran available for G rank multiplayer now.

*still waiting for Gold Rathian/Silver Rathalos*

Oooo, I have to download the latest stuffs. Thanks for the heads-up.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:01 am

I have been busy playing Witcher 3 and Splatoon this past week. Both are super fun. They made me feel rusty when I was hunting, though...

I soloed all three parts of the new Episodic Quest. It was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Played this again for a little bit because of the episodic stuff. The first two quests were unique while the third was just "oh shit we forgot to put G Dah'ren Mohran online"

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:36 pm

I finally finished up my 7 star quests. I have tried and tried with different groups to do the g. rathian and s. rathalos quest but its always ended with a triple cart. And no one would do the 2x no armor deviljho arena quest either. So bit the bullet an did them by myself.

I have tried both solo before but couldn't quite manage to finish. This time I used my seltas SnS (so I had easy access to items + honed for defense) and tailored my item set for each quest and I was able to finish them.

The lesson from this is play with friends or be awesome by yourself, say no to randoms.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:24 pm

Was able to finish my last G1 Key quest on Tidal Naj and ended up grinding it since i need some of the Large Wyv Stones. Ended up doing about 5 runs and on the two we capped i got a stone each so that was pretty great. Upgraded my Seregios Hammer and now on to my urgent quest and some Seregios grinding for a Lens and bis to make the armor set.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:47 pm

evahnulahm wrote:
Was able to finish my last G1 Key quest on Tidal Naj and ended up grinding it since i need some of the Large Wyv Stones. Ended up doing about 5 runs and on the two we capped i got a stone each so that was pretty great. Upgraded my Seregios Hammer and now on to my urgent quest and some Seregios grinding for a Lens and bis to make the armor set.

If you're like a good amount of the people, then there should be no grinding required for that Seregios Lens.

A good amount of the people on this forum get Seregios Lens pretty much every quest (I'm on of them). Same with Deviljho Gems/Crooks.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:10 am

E&Troy wrote:
If you're like a good amount of the people, then there should be no grinding required for that Seregios Lens.
I wish.

There's just no helping terrible luck.
TrollJho
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:49 am

TKMT wrote:
E&Troy wrote:
I wish.

There's just no helping terrible luck.
TrollJho

Same. I have been helping my brother get this armor and we probably killed 30 of them before he got one. Myself, in that time, got around 5.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:58 am

Last night I wanted to hunt rajang to get some materials so I hopped in a room and found a group who was doing hame runs. I didn't think they existed in the wild. I made myself a hame set a while ago and fortunately for me they were really easy going and let me join with the standard skills and AuS.

We took the room host's rajang + s.zinogre GQ from 118 to 140. I stayed for about 5 hunts after 140 and by the end I got some nice talismans, a few decent pieces of armor, and some useable weapons. It was a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:44 am

Me and my cousin are both special G permit holders, and have been doing some angry brachy as well as delving fully into the everwood now. Finding those ever elusive ultimate weapons is going to be fun!

Also... we are thinking of making some fully relic armor sets with 4+ combo skills. I want, edgemaster, edge lore, Ferocity and Arcana (Or Readyness, depending on weapon) for the uncombined skills:

Sharp+1
Attack L
Fencing
Sharpness
Focus
Meat Lover
Awakened
Element Atk Up
Status Atk Up
(Readiness - Punishing Draw/Quick Sheath)

That is 8 or 9 skills, plus if I can get a good Talisman from the everwood with 2 skills at +4 or 5, up to 11 skills active. ^_^ It is such a high goal that I think we are going to be hunting for a while to get it.

Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Sephastus wrote:
Me and my cousin are both special G permit holders, and have been doing some angry brachy as well as delving fully into the everwood now. Finding those ever elusive ultimate weapons is going to be fun!

Also... we are thinking of making some fully relic armor sets with 4+ combo skills. I want, edgemaster, edge lore, Ferocity and Arcana (Or Readyness, depending on weapon) for the uncombined skills:

Sharp+1
Attack L
Fencing
Sharpness
Focus
Meat Lover
Awakened
Element Atk Up
Status Atk Up
(Readiness - Punishing Draw/Quick Sheath)

That is 8 or 9 skills, plus if I can get a good Talisman from the everwood with 2 skills at +4 or 5, up to 11 skills active. ^_^ It is such a high goal that I think we are going to be hunting for a while to get it.

Good luck and have fun... and kill yourself before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
evahnulahm
Seltas
evahnulahm

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 0276-0576-8464

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Got access to the Hawksuit/Lecturer's armor and have so far made 4 of the 5 pieces. Only 1 ticket more to finish it off. Looking forward to making that perfect gather set.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:28 pm

My now high rank hunting experiences continue. We go on a tetsucabra gendrome hunt for key quest + for some paddock+ oils for BF which come from capturing tetsu and collecting shinies. I had said to cap tetsu before we go off to hunt so when tetsu goes limping, I toss around my "cap it" macro and furthermore say "I'll set a trap". Off I go set a shock trap near tetsu on sleeping area... but what does this granker do? He starts smacking tetsu away from my trap, cb supers or whatever bursts him and kills him. It's like people lack reading comprehension and eyesight these days.

So me and my bf exact our revenge... via carveblock. And what's better to carveblock people than shelling with gunlance. :D So he proceeded to do just that. This grank had a hilarious macro of "you junkyard m*therf*cker". But it only cemented his apparent lack of reading skills when he completely ignored our attempts at capping but has the english skills to come up with that.

The other person on our hunt wasn't any better or deserving of any carves or shinies, he pretty much stayed on gendrome and tried to solo him, only to cart miserably. That's what you get when you're being an idiot and try to solo when everyone else is at the different monster. And when you only got a sliver of health and you actually escape the area to heal, you're supposed to heal back to full and not just use one potion and then go back only to get carted. >_> Your rare7 armor won't save you from your own arrogance I guess.

So we already have one cart under our belt, why not make it triple? It's not like illiterate person or soloist deserve anything from the hunt but they could easily duo it, so I attempted to do just that. Problem is gendrome apparently has a hard time killing people even when they try to die on purpose. BF continues to shell away and troll everyone else on their killing attempts and even mess up their attempts to take advantage of their trap, which I found highly ironic considering this granker killed the tetsu we explictly wanted to cap and wasted my trap in the process.

So why isnt this on the complaint thread again? Because when gendrome dropped a shiny, this granker made an attempt at getting it but got a gunlance shell on the face. The he tried it again but was once again shelled away while I went to pick up that shiny in peace. That's when he lost it and spammed "you junkyard m*therf*cker" when he got shelled away, over and over again. It was super hilarious and made my day. :D Props for perseverance but nah, if a gunlance says you can't get that shiny, you won't get that shiny.

So gendrome dies, despite our attempts of disrupting it but then comes gunlance shelling and explodes both of the other people away from the carves, while I somehow manage to avoid it and continue carving in peace. Best spacing I've ever seen. :D BF continues to troll with gunlance and carveblock both of em and I superpound em too for funz.

I don't usually troll other people but when I do, it's the best kind of trolling. But simply abandoning the quest wouldn't have sufficed this time.

Lesson of the story: don't make gunlancer mad at you. You're gonna have a bad time.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:32 pm

^This^ is a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:46 am

I have 3 of the 4 relic skills and a good weapon. Getting that final skill in is going to be a problem, since I will need a good talisman to pull it off. I have been soloing all the event quests, just to not loose my edge when I go online... sigh... randumbs ... and I mean HR triple digit+ who kick a person without even giving them a chance. Well, their loss. To them, low HR = noob... not a reroll.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:23 pm

May I inquire what set you're making? I've gone through a few relic sets myself.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:16 pm

I have a post higher up with the skills I want.

I have Edgemaster, Edgelore and Arcana, and I want to add Ferocity, but that would mean I have to give up on Edgemaster, since I can only get a +5 on a weapon, and a +4 on any other piece (Haven't gotten anything higher than +4 on anything for edgemaster). So I have to use a third piece, or a Talisman. And my best talisman has Arcana +6 ... so if I replace that, with something with Edgemaster (haven't gotten it yet), then I can instead put in Ferocity, but I will not have Arcana... and most relic weapons have a status that needs awakening to be more effective than my current regular weapons.

So it is a matter of doing more expeditions and guild quests...
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Edgemaster caps at +4 for armor, yeah. Mine basically just makes use of my Edgemaster +2 Evasion +7 OO talisman. Having 4 relic skills is pretty much impossible, I'd rather focus on 3 and a good skill like Evasion for my blade set and Focus for my bow set.

Also, no need for Arcana, just look for a relic weapon that doesn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Un-Tan
Seltas Queen
Un-Tan

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Welp that just happened... got a Fastcharge+6 StatusCrit+6 OOO talis.

So I tweaked my generic GS set to also contain status crit which will make slime GSing even stronger.

Skills are:
HGE
Sharp+1
Focus
Crit Draw
Status Crit
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:22 pm

Hahahaha, all the people who wanted Star Knight armor just got shafted and have to wait until the 17th instead of today, lol.

Good thing I don't need it. .-.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:58 am

Crystalis wrote:
Hahahaha, all the people who wanted Star Knight armor just got shafted and have to wait until the 17th instead of today, lol.

Good thing I don't need it. .-.

I wanted star knight. ;_; Useful sets and fashion hunters. :<

The only really useful thing I could craft with ian and los parts is universus glaive. I got better relic duals, not into sns, crimsom fatty hammer is better, not much into lancing... :/
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Just made a set for universus fire glaive few days ago and...

My dreams have come true. I finally got the ultimate glaive.

1054 raw, 310 fire, purple sharpness, OOO, insect stamina up.

*cries happy tears*

Only thing bad is that fire is a bit shoddy element for endgame monsters. But still. <3
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Finally work and home have calmed down enough. Im able to start playing again..... Both shoulder buttons are very finicky and im have to learn to play with consistent use of the panic dive or switching items. blank
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Right, made me two sets for my superglaive, first for those monsters which are not so raw damage susceptible like chameleos: honed, cha+2, razor, fire+1 and ce+2. Second set for all out monstrosty set that should hurt things like teostra pretty hard even when not elementally viable: honed, cha+2, razor, weak exploit, ce+2. *_*
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:41 am

Samochan wrote:
honed, cha+2, razor, weak exploit, ce+2. *_*

Please, please, please, tell me/us this set and the talisman needed.

I so want to have this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next