Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 12 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 12 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 12 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

Jojozityjo
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:20 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome phildo ^.^
Ernest
Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 pm by Ernest
Hi I Have A Gunner And a Blade master Blademaster = Ernest Gunner =Sayanxe
Pierce708
Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:05 am by Pierce708
Herro to all the new people. Have fun on the forums.
NashDash
Hi
Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 pm by NashDash
Hi. How are you? I'm a MHT fan and I still want to keep hunting. I hope we can hunt some of these days. Name is NashDash. US server.
Cya.
OldGamer
Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm by OldGamer
Hello Everyone.

I am a Monster Hunter Veteran from the PS2 days. I just got MH3 yesterday and am enjoying it thoroughly. This has been the first game I have played since MH that has compeled me to involve myself in the internet community.

I'm on the EU servers and am looking forward to going though this well crafted game. Perhaps I will hunt with some of you in the future.

My online handle is OldGamer. Feel free to look me up online. As I have just started I would be interested to hear from anyone else new to this version of the series that would like to team up.

All the Best

OG
Pierce708
Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 am by Pierce708
Hi Oldgamer, nice to know you :3 have fun on the forums.
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome nashdash and oldgamer :D
Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:39 pm by 7
Hey everybody my name is Social Dissonance, also known as... jk. Im rambo, HR 131+. I joined this forum about 2 or 3 days ago. Meet me online sometime. I promise not to die (just make sure idnt gun gobul). I make my hunting parties to go on mostly in Valor 3. Tell me if u want to hunt with me. Just tell me who u are exactly...
Jojozityjo
Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm by Jojozityjo
wow, just 7, amazing what simple lil names get through XD
GrapeTheArmadillo
Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 am by GrapeTheArmadillo
Welcome one and all! Just a heads up, so everybody can see your hunter information, you can put your info in your hunter information sheet. Just go to Profile->Monster Hunter Information and put it in! Easy as that, and then everybody can see your hunter info at all times Yes by vort

(js this because I noticed quite a few of you haven't done this and hey, it's good to know)

Have a super crazy fantabulistic stay here at the forums to all you new people! Hope you can hunt with some fellow forumers soon, hope you learn lots from the lovely, wonderful people we have hanging around, and happy hunting! If it's night time for you, sweet dreams of mad monster pwning, and if it's day time, sweet day dreams of the same.
Introductions and why I didn't do this sooner
Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:23 pm by Blazii
Hey I am Blazii. Currently HR 53 in MH Tri and can usually be found on the MHWiki mibbit chatroom. I didn't bother registering on the forum earlier because...um, I don't have a good reason. But I'm here now so it's all ok. :P

Also I've started a new hobby where I blog about my hunts in Tri. I don't have a particular structure I'm going by at the moment, but I figure I want to be helpful to any MH Tri players out there and also give some shoutouts to the folks I hunt with.

My blog can be found at http://mhtri-blazii.blogspot.com

Hope to see you online.
nasalsniper312
Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 pm by nasalsniper312
^ Hello :D
Orannis
Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 pm by Orannis
Name's Orannis. Been playing Tri for about 300 hours so far, HR 112. Decided today that i was gonna join the forums, seeing as i use them all the time as a guest. When i'm not on the Greed server, i'm usually lurking in the open, helping low ranks get started.
Chips
Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 am by Chips
Welcome :D, Hope all of you are here to stay.
Irie_Jescar
Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 am by Irie_Jescar
Heyy everyone! Im Lindsey, Im new to monster hunter 3 but a long time veteran of Monster Hunter (PS2). I soloed 4 Horns, not the first but it was my greatest accomplishment, Used Eternal Annihilator and the old "Headlock" technique. Still learning my way around but feel free to add me, my wii code is 2878 2955 6663 6505
Jojozityjo
Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome new members, enjoy your stay :D
Rainbow Haruka
Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:11 am by Rainbow Haruka
Ok, Still trying to find my way around here.
Hi, My names Hikari, as you can most likely tell I'm a close friend/flatmate of Satoshi and a big Pokemon fan, But I also really like Monster Hunter too.
I play Tri mainly with alittle Freedom Unite on the side, I use Bowguns and nothing else and I have a habbit of aquiring every piece of armour in the game.
I'm currently HR7 on Tri and I'm on the EU server.
Thank you for your time.
deanstroyer
Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:06 pm by deanstroyer
WELCOME NEW PEEPS!
HR: 134 last time i checked
Weps: almost everything
Name: Kyi
ID: idk
need a help i can always spare some time, but excuse me for crap game play (bit rusty)
Jojozityjo
Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:06 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome and enjoy your stay :D
supremo
Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 am by supremo
Hey, I'm Josh, I play Monster Hunter Tri on the European Servers, as i live on England. I have no experience with other monster hunter games other than tri, as it's my first one. Anyway, i'm HR 73 on my male account and HR 71 on my female account. (i got jealous of the differing armors, so i chose both genders), I prodominately use lances, but i'm learning how to Gun right now. Looking forward to contributing to the forums more.
Toki
Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:24 am by Toki
Wow, this place has changed Tigrex

All the people I knew here are all mods nao <3 gj

Havent played MH3 for ages :o
Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:28 pm by Xtreme_Samurai
hey guys!
Just bought MH tri and im waiting on my friend to give me his wii, you could say i was a hardcore mh player, had thousands of hours on mh1, and played mh2 that i had to buy an improrted ps2 for that my family from argentina bought me, and honestly i wanted to jump right into the mh3 online world. not braging but i was epic with the SnS and good with a GS. i was wondering, what does todays MH3 players find acceptable as far as armor/weapons to start playing online? In mh1, me and a few friends were HR20 - max rank with all dradon armor/weapons (best ones to get) and we would help naked hr1's gain some ground. is it the same in MH3 or are there certain expectations to starting? thanks ahead of time
Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:22 pm by Kasumi
hiya to all new members!!!

and welcome back to all old members!! :o
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:24 pm by Jojozityjo
Huzzah! :cheers:

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next