Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 11 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 11 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 11 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

deanstroyer
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm by deanstroyer
i never formally introduced my self so better late than never! Im Dean. I Live in the great white north aka Canada eh. first monster hunter game i ever played, or heard of. i love it. never dedicated this much time to a game in my life. but im still hooked. my gf hates it lol. im an average player i play with these two rules in mind : attack and evade. <---- know when to stop attacking cause if you get greedy you get pwned> and it aint over till its over. hope to hunt with some/all of you .

ps. never joined i forum b4. but i must say alot of you are very knowledgeable and helpful, joining this community has helped my alot in my playing. so thanks every1
Oscar
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:22 am by Oscar
Hey im new here im currently HR 31 and a pro at Jhen Mohran
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:39 am by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Hey Oscar, I'll give you the creed of the forum, "The Afterlife is not to be questioned, the Guan Dao shunned, and idiots and n00bs who think they are big shits ignored!"
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:01 am by Nit3wish
sorry i didn't check out the forums sooner. yo, i'm Carolyn irl...Nit3wish on MH3. i've had the game upon it's release. i don't play everyday like i did during the 2010 summer boom, but i make time to play during the weekend. the game is just too addicting to put up on a shelf to collect dust >.< my fav monsters are jhen mohran, alatreon, barrioth, and diablos. if you happen to be a 5* urgent, you might be in luck, cuz i always make it a habbit to help those ppl when searching for an ala room. i look forward to the experience of getting to know MH3 fans like myself and learning new things. never too old to learn. i'll see ya all on the huntin grounds
Rene
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 pm by Rene
Welcome new peoples! Feel free to look me up anytime. I'm always looking to help other hunters.
FrznTear
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 am by FrznTear
Hello fellow hunters!

I recieved tri as my first Monster Hunter game this Christmas. My brother and I share a file and we love it so far. As of right now we are stuck on uragaan, any tips?

I happened upon this pretty awesome forum when looking for tips, so far I found the guide section very useful, especially since I learned how skills actually work. The community seems very nice, the assortment of personalites should be entertaining. So far my favorite person is Kanade (Humour, brevity, and I love Angel Beats.)

Game statistices
User Identification: Ephrait
Order of Weapon Preference: Great Sword, Hammer, Long Sword, Lance, Switch Axe, Sword and shield, bowgun
HR: 25 (North America Server)
Kanade
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 am by Kanade
deanstroyer wrote:
i never formally introduced my self so better late than never! Im Dean. I Live in the great white north aka Canada eh. first monster hunter game i ever played, or heard of. i love it. never dedicated this much time to a game in my life. but im still hooked. my gf hates it lol. im an average player i play with these two rules in mind : attack and evade. <---- know when to stop attacking cause if you get greedy you get pwned> and it aint over till its over. hope to hunt with some/all of you .

ps. never joined i forum b4. but i must say alot of you are very knowledgeable and helpful, joining this community has helped my alot in my playing. so thanks every1

Congrats on ur first forum!! for the most part everyone here is nice n friendly especially compared to other forums ><!!! anyways we share the same hunting style i suppose :D have fun hunting!!

Oscar wrote:
Hey im new here im currently HR 31 and a pro at Jhen Mohran

Hiyo!!! wow fresh off the Jhen boat n ur already pro at him :D i hope ur prodigal skills carry on to all new challenges that await u!

Nit3wish wrote:
sorry i didn't check out the forums sooner. yo, i'm Carolyn irl...Nit3wish on MH3. i've had the game upon it's release. i don't play everyday like i did during the 2010 summer boom, but i make time to play during the weekend. the game is just too addicting to put up on a shelf to collect dust >.< my fav monsters are jhen mohran, alatreon, barrioth, and diablos. if you happen to be a 5* urgent, you might be in luck, cuz i always make it a habbit to help those ppl when searching for an ala room. i look forward to the experience of getting to know MH3 fans like myself and learning new things. never too old to learn. i'll see ya all on the huntin grounds

Omg, is nit3wish because of Finnish Symphonic metal band Nightwish? i wuv dem :D welcome welcome ^-^

FrznTear wrote:
Hello fellow hunters!

I recieved tri as my first Monster Hunter game this Christmas. My brother and I share a file and we love it so far. As of right now we are stuck on uragaan, any tips?

I happened upon this pretty awesome forum when looking for tips, so far I found the guide section very useful, especially since I learned how skills actually work. The community seems very nice, the assortment of personalites should be entertaining. So far my favorite person is Kanade (Humour, brevity, and I love Angel Beats.)

Game statistices
User Identification: Ephrait
Order of Weapon Preference: Great Sword, Hammer, Long Sword, Lance, Switch Axe, Sword and shield, bowgun
HR: 25 (North America Server)

Hi frzntear!!! im glad to be ur favourite :D!!!!! i wuv that animu too if you couldnt guess! if ur stuck on uragaan i suggest using the Poison SnS :D hammer's nice but the chin takes very little damage so after a KO go for the belly for damage :D he's weak to dragon and water but more so dragon so good luck!
NinjaX
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:51 pm by NinjaX
Hi I just joined MH wiki

Really want to go up some HR
im only HR 24

Tigrex :affraid:
Night_Seraph
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:05 pm by Night_Seraph
Welcome to the forum! I'm new too! I'd love to help even though I'm not that high either. I'll be on later today. Anyone is welcome to look me up and hunt. Please let me know if you are part of the forum.

Look for Seraphie, YNMMF4

Happy Hunting!!
nasalsniper312
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 pm by nasalsniper312
Hello seraph, ninja. Welcome to the forums :D
Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 am by Kasumi
Welcome to the forumz!!

and i just realized this is my first forum that i've joined o_o;;;

<.<

XD
PureBlood2k10
Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 pm by PureBlood2k10
well im not new here but i am back so yh hello guys been ages since i was here great to be back i'll try nd remember the forum more Yes by vort
Taylor
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:33 am by Taylor
Ehh hi ^.^" First time ever on this forum, but not with Monster Hunter <3

I'm Taylor (Real name and Ingame) i live in the US, Nevada to be more precise.
I suppose i came to this forum cuz I'm tired of playing with noobs online Dx
So if any wants to play with me n.n" (HR 37 and growing) just add me online or somethin :3. Hope to see you people online ^_^<3

(P.S. Im usually on between 2:30-11pm on weekdays and all day on weekends, School is still a requirement for this 16 year old u.u)
Pierce708
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:42 am by Pierce708
Taylor wrote:
Ehh hi ^.^" First time ever on this forum, but not with Monster Hunter <3

I'm Taylor (Real name and Ingame) i live in the US, Nevada to be more precise.
I suppose i came to this forum cuz I'm tired of playing with noobs online Dx
So if any wants to play with me n.n" (HR 37 and growing) just add me online or somethin :3. Hope to see you people online ^_^<3

(P.S. Im usually on between 2:30-11pm on weekdays and all day on weekends, School is still a requirement for this 16 year old u.u)
Hai Taylor nice to have some more people on the forums :3
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 am by Thunder
Hey names James just started today Yes by vort

I joined because I wanted to meet new hunters, I never played any of the other monster hunter games but if thay are like Tri I know I will love them, I'm only on Tri at the moment but If anyone would like to hunt with me I would like that, just PM me and we'll show those monsters whos boss!
Exzyro
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:55 pm by Exzyro
hey new people :D feel free to hunt with/ message me :P
protip: try the chatbox on the main page~
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:38 pm by Jojozityjo
Welcome to the forums everyone
Tyraell
Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:08 am by Tyraell
Hi I'm Tyraell and I'm a veteran bowgunner on MH3, playing since July 2010

Currently HR50 with full Dober Armor and a Rathling+ Bowgun atm
anonymous_playa
Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 am by anonymous_playa
Hello! Greetings fellow hunters, name's Ralph and my character's Anon. Trying to be a real bladesmaster (still haven't used greatsword that much)... also, I'm currently at HR92. Not very vocal while playing, but really looking forward to meet you all!
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:33 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome, glad to have you both :D
The Original Eevee
Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 am by The Original Eevee
Guess it would be polite to introduce myself first before jumping into a discussion.

Names Satoshi, I mainly play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite but should be getting Monster Hunter Tri back soon, So if anyone on the UK server wants to help out a lowly ranked hunter let me know. 🐰
My main weapons are SnS, Hammer, Longswords and Bowguns.

Other then that as you can probably tell from my name and avatar I'm a pokemon fan, grew up with the game and anime and its never really left me since, I also enjoy Games Workshop games like Warhammer and 40k.

Well, thats enough from me, going to check out the rest of the forum, see you around.

Chips
Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 am by Chips
Welcome to teh forums brah!
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome one and all
Hi
Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:49 pm by phildo77
What up! Great community!

I'm in the US, (Iowa) love this game, like this community. I lurk. :face:

I generally only play w/ guys I know in RL and I generally only play with others. I am on forums as I am in RL, so I try to treat others as if they do the same.

UH my char name is Jacos. HR 8 or something. Don't know Code. :face:
Z-Wish
Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:36 pm by Z-Wish
phildo77 wrote:
What up! Great community!

I'm in the US, (Iowa) love this game, like this community. I lurk. :face:

I generally only play w/ guys I know in RL and I generally only play with others. I am on forums as I am in RL, so I try to treat others as if they do the same.

UH my char name is Jacos. HR 8 or something. Don't know Code. :face:

Welcome to the forum, phildo! Hope you have a great time. Your code is found next to your name when you try to get online, by the way.

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next