Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 10 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 10 1663-87
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 am by "Nomes"
Lol rai, I suppose I did force you XD anyway welcome sexy :P
Z-Wish
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:34 pm by Z-Wish
Hellos! I'm Z-Wish. I am about HR 66~, I really don't know. I love to fight with anyone and everyone. I love hammers and lances, am trying to learn to use a greatsword and am trying to make a good gunning set. I joined this website to get help with that kind of stuff, and to join a community of people who are into this game like me. I hope to have a great time with you guys!! (and gals, there is a difference apparently xD)
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm by Jojozityjo
Welcome to the forums Z! :D
Florenz
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:58 pm by Florenz
Welcome.
May I ask which server youre on?
Z-Wish
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:00 pm by Z-Wish
Erm, US I think... in Recruiting? Lol idk.

Thanks for saying hi guys!
nasalsniper312
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm by nasalsniper312
I only stop in at this thread every once in awhile so...
HELLO NEW PEOPLES!
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm by Ryden
i'm not really new to monster hunter but i am new to the forums. hope to get the answers i have answered and maybe get some more friends to play online with.
Kanade
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:06 pm by Kanade
Ryden wrote:
i'm not really new to monster hunter but i am new to the forums. hope to get the answers i have answered and maybe get some more friends to play online with.

i hope so too, v_v
Z-Wish
Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 am by Z-Wish
Ryden wrote:

Yay! I'll be your friend! What's your HR?
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yamatsu
Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 am by Yamatsu
Not Gary Oak wrote:
Hello.. I just recently Got Tri.. I've been playing MHFU and MHP3rd and decided to invest in Tri because I could have more online options and while googling where to get some mats for a weapon I came across these forums. Looks like a pretty neat place. My chara on Tri isn't all that great yet :l

But, I've gotten to G** in MHFU and I just got into High Rank Guild quests on MHP3rd.. So I'm not a total noob (:

My Tri Characters Name is Tirzah.. I can't remember my HR of the top of my head.. I think 4? (yeah its pretty bad I know : / )

Anyways Hi, Hello, Gutten Tag. Hope to have a good time here!

Any pokéfans? ;]
I'm a Pokéfan. Welcome to the forums!
If you have Ad-Hoc Party, hopefully we could hunt some day on MHF/U (MHF being MHF1) or MHP3rd.
yvz
Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:41 am by yvz
Not Gary Oak wrote:
Hello.. I just recently Got Tri.. I've been playing MHFU and MHP3rd and decided to invest in Tri because I could have more online options and while googling where to get some mats for a weapon I came across these forums. Looks like a pretty neat place. My chara on Tri isn't all that great yet :l

But, I've gotten to G** in MHFU and I just got into High Rank Guild quests on MHP3rd.. So I'm not a total noob (:

My Tri Characters Name is Tirzah.. I can't remember my HR of the top of my head.. I think 4? (yeah its pretty bad I know : / )

Anyways Hi, Hello, Gutten Tag. Hope to have a good time here!

Any pokéfans? ;]

Kewl stuff.
IIf you need help on Tri, just pm me :D
You should totally go tothe chatbox and meet kewl pokemons
Ryol
Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:34 am by Ryol
Not Gary Oak wrote:
Ah... I wish I had Ad-hoc... or a PS3 :[

Those would be nice to have.

*dream crushed*

Edit: Where's the chatbox?
*lost*

Go to the main page that shows all the different MH forums and scroll all the way down. wallaaaa chatbox. welcome btw
Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 am by Daniel
New to forum but not new to Mh3 with hr 71.I like to play with ppl who dont act all gangster. I like making mini games in harvest tour like survival (Were you stay full 45 min and only have BBQ,1 old pickaxe, 1 old net, 1 harpoon.Also only bring wep:Hunter knife
Armor:Full leather)
Reason for this cause i like to extend my time in MH3 bcz come on hunting monsters get boring once awhile. Well you want play with me feel free message me. :D
Pierce708
Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 am by Pierce708
Tigrex Blade wrote:
Im new to the forums but not to MH,Im currently in the 5 star quests in Unite and I have 1 Hr 85 & 1 Hr 15 character for Tri,I currently only use my 1st character for the new event quest..I stick solely to my 2nd now..
Hey Tigrex :] welcome to the forums
wakko1337
Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 am by wakko1337
My name's Mike; I'm 19.
I've never played MH before Tri, and I've only gotten it 2 weeks ago and clocked in 100 hours, mostly offline. Online, I'm HR 17 and have to complete the Lagiacrus mission to advance. I'm on the American servers, mostly use Great Swords, and while I'm trying to become decent at the game, I find myself dying in the most inopportune moments.
Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 pm by Wulfgar85
Hey i;m new to the Forum. I just got MH3 about a 2 weeks ago. I just finished killing the Royal Ludroth and so far my weapon of choice is the Hammer and the SnS. I plan to play online mode sometime in the near future but I'm waiting until i get a USB keyboard and until i finish as much of the game offline as i can.
LOKI
Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:14 pm by LOKI
Welcome one and all!

Tip #1 Include what server you play on in your signature or your character sheet.
BlackRose
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 pm by BlackRose
Hello, I just made my forum account. I have MH3 since release but was gone for ages because the net on my wii didn`t work, I`ve been back for about a month now. I did most of the village stuff, only missing farm and boat upgrades, leveling cha-cha and doing a couple quests. I have all online quests marked as done but I think I`m missing some of the [advanced] ones that randomly pop up. I`m currently working on Amber Hoarfrost ( need 2 claws+ ), great demonbind ( need 2 stout horns ), some crystal weapons that need lots of wyvern stones, devil`s crush ( need 1 fang ) and finishing the alatreon weapons, for which I need 6 elder dragon blood ( plus a few more for other things I can`t remember at the moment ), 1 webbing and 8 skypiercers. Sadly I kind of missed the super ala event since none of my friends was on, I couldn`t find a good team and soloing it didn`t quite work lol.
Night_Seraph
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:11 pm by Night_Seraph

Hi, my name is Seraphie, and I'm addicted to MHTri.

(This is were you all say, HI SERAPHIE!)

I've been playing only about a month and have no intentions on stopping. I'm slowly moving up on HR (51 now) and just plan on creeping on up. Thanks to Brandon (OmegaZero) and Dinod, I found this site. I look forward to chatting with you all when I am on the computer, but mostly you'll find me on-line in the game. I'm always looking for tips and hints.

Thanks for the guildlines. I may not post much, but I'll be reading.

Happy Hunting,

Night_Seraph

OmegaZero
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm by OmegaZero
Took you long enough to post, gurl.
Welcome to the forum, which is weird coming from me, considering I still have that "new newbie" smell... But still, I wanted to say yo anyway.
Kanade
Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 am by Kanade
wakko1337 wrote:
My name's Mike; I'm 19.
I've never played MH before Tri, and I've only gotten it 2 weeks ago and clocked in 100 hours, mostly offline. Online, I'm HR 17 and have to complete the Lagiacrus mission to advance. I'm on the American servers, mostly use Great Swords, and while I'm trying to become decent at the game, I find myself dying in the most inopportune moments.

hiiyo!!! i hope u enjoy ur first MH experience :D as u go on u'll find urself carting less ^^

Wulfgar85 wrote:
Hey i;m new to the Forum. I just got MH3 about a 2 weeks ago. I just finished killing the Royal Ludroth and so far my weapon of choice is the Hammer and the SnS. I plan to play online mode sometime in the near future but I'm waiting until i get a USB keyboard and until i finish as much of the game offline as i can.

hehe most ppl here prefer those that finish their offline play first so ur off to a good start :D congrats on the Royal Ludroth kill

BlackRose wrote:
Hello, I just made my forum account. I have MH3 since release but was gone for ages because the net on my wii didn`t work, I`ve been back for about a month now. I did most of the village stuff, only missing farm and boat upgrades, leveling cha-cha and doing a couple quests. I have all online quests marked as done but I think I`m missing some of the [advanced] ones that randomly pop up. I`m currently working on Amber Hoarfrost ( need 2 claws+ ), great demonbind ( need 2 stout horns ), some crystal weapons that need lots of wyvern stones, devil`s crush ( need 1 fang ) and finishing the alatreon weapons, for which I need 6 elder dragon blood ( plus a few more for other things I can`t remember at the moment ), 1 webbing and 8 skypiercers. Sadly I kind of missed the super ala event since none of my friends was on, I couldn`t find a good team and soloing it didn`t quite work lol.

awwwwww sad u missed megalatreon, ez skypiercers there, neways good luck with ur forging and welcome to the forums :D

Night_Seraph wrote:

Hi, my name is Seraphie, and I'm addicted to MHTri.

(This is were you all say, HI SERAPHIE!)

I've been playing only about a month and have no intentions on stopping. I'm slowly moving up on HR (51 now) and just plan on creeping on up. Thanks to Brandon (OmegaZero) and Dinod, I found this site. I look forward to chatting with you all when I am on the computer, but mostly you'll find me on-line in the game. I'm always looking for tips and hints.

Thanks for the guildlines. I may not post much, but I'll be reading.

Happy Hunting,

Night_Seraph

HI SERAPHIE, i hope to enjoy chatting with u too :D

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:51 pm by Kasumi
wow so many new o_o!!!

hiyo (^3^)/

enjoy your stay here :P :P

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next