Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 24 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 24 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 24 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

ShadeSlayer
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:27 am by ShadeSlayer
Hey all, ShadeSlayer here, am new to forum, and online game.
ERAGON
EU
online off and on depending on work schedual.
Been reading the forums a lot, they are a great help so thanks.
Slyffer
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 am by Slyffer
Welcome to the forum, ShadeSlayer, please turn off all electronic devices and enjoy the flight.
Step
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 am by Step
ShadeSlayer wrote:
Hey all, ShadeSlayer here, am new to forum, and online game.
ERAGON
EU
online off and on depending on work schedual.
Been reading the forums a lot, they are a great help so thanks.

They sure are ^^.

Welcome to the forums!
Zero Flare
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 am by Zero Flare
Hello, MH community! I thought I'd join here and show my appreciation for Monster Hunter Tri Step insisted that I joined, and I have decided to take up his advice. While I've only played Tri, I plan on buying a PSP at some point, along with its corresponding MH titles so that I can officially consider myself a fan!

I bought Tri last year on release after watching numerous trailers and, while I didn't play consistently back then, I've managed to reach HR 127 and seem to be enjoying the game much more this year due to having met so many friends which keep it alive. I've known Step and Brandon for a few months now and hunting with them has yielded many laughs, victories and even wonderful failures. :P

As for weapons, I tend to fluctuate between SnS and LS. I used SnS for the longest time until I realised that I was struggling offline with it (Gobul in particular), and so switched to LS for that extra raw damage. I can't say I have a favourite of the two, I find that they both have their own use although SnS is more suited to assistance, like inflicting sleep or paralysis.

... Er, back on track.

Aside from MH, I also have much love for The Legend of Zelda and Metroid (with some Smash Bros. Brawl matches here and there).

I'm currently a student and will be studying at the Glasgow School of Art next year after a year of college! I'm a rather average artist although I'm improving every day. I've linked my DeviantART page in my profile so if you have the time, please check it out! Unfortunately it's not that popular yet and my page is still riddled with old work but I'll be updating it all very soon.

Hm... I think that's about all I can say here. I'm looking forward to posting around and meeting new hunters. So that's that! See you all around. :3
Step
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:29 am by Step
Zero Flare wrote:
A long intro.

And who might you be? :3

Welcome to the forums. Glad you took my advice :P.
Zero Flare
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 am by Zero Flare
Step wrote:
Zero Flare wrote:
A long intro.

And who might you be? :3

Welcome to the forums. Glad you took my advice :P.
What can I say, it was a rather brilliant idea of mine to agree to it. :P
Kento
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:14 am by Kento
Zero Flare wrote:
Hello, MH community! I thought I'd join here and show my appreciation for Monster Hunter Tri Step insisted that I joined, and I have decided to take up his advice. While I've only played Tri, I plan on buying a PSP at some point, along with its corresponding MH titles so that I can officially consider myself a fan!

I bought Tri last year on release after watching numerous trailers and, while I didn't play consistently back then, I've managed to reach HR 127 and seem to be enjoying the game much more this year due to having met so many friends which keep it alive. I've known Step and Brandon for a few months now and hunting with them has yielded many laughs, victories and even wonderful failures. :P

As for weapons, I tend to fluctuate between SnS and LS. I used SnS for the longest time until I realised that I was struggling offline with it (Gobul in particular), and so switched to LS for that extra raw damage. I can't say I have a favourite of the two, I find that they both have their own use although SnS is more suited to assistance, like inflicting sleep or paralysis.

... Er, back on track.

Aside from MH, I also have much love for The Legend of Zelda and Metroid (with some Smash Bros. Brawl matches here and there).

I'm currently a student and will be studying at the Glasgow School of Art next year after a year of college! I'm a rather average artist although I'm improving every day. I've linked my DeviantART page in my profile so if you have the time, please check it out! Unfortunately it's not that popular yet and my page is still riddled with old work but I'll be updating it all very soon.

Hm... I think that's about all I can say here. I'm looking forward to posting around and meeting new hunters. So that's that! See you all around. :3

Welcome to the forums Zero Flare. Glad you came by here. Maybe we could hunt one of these days ^^
We should also brawl too xD
I just saw your dA and love your artwork. They are fabulous ^^ You seem to like Star Fox xD
Hope you enjoy it here
Zero Flare
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:23 am by Zero Flare
Kento wrote:
Welcome to the forums Zero Flare. Glad you came by here. Maybe we could hunt one of these days ^^
I just saw your dA and love your artwork. They are fabulous ^^ You seem to like Star Fox xD
Hope you enjoy it here
I would love to but unfortunately I'm on the EU server... dang it, I can't understand why Capcom didn't have one, big international server. It would have made it much more enjoyable, that's for sure!

Thank you! Although I seem to draw too much of the same thing... :P

And thank you very much for the welcome. Yes by vort
Kento
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:30 am by Kento
Zero Flare wrote:
Kento wrote:
Hope you enjoy it here
I would love to but unfortunately I'm on the EU server... dang it, I can't understand why Capcom didn't have one, big international server. It would have made it much more enjoyable, that's for sure!

No need to worry! This was the reason why I also got the PAL version of the game :D!
And the fact I figured out how to port my US files to my EU save helps even more xD!
Zero Flare
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 am by Zero Flare
Kento wrote:
Zero Flare wrote:
Kento wrote:
Hope you enjoy it here

No need to worry! This was the reason why I also got the PAL version of the game :D!
And the fact I figured out how to port my US files to my EU save helps even more xD!
Woah, so does that mean you also have a PAL Wii?! Unless the PAL version of MH3 miraculously works in a US Wii and vice versa... If that's the case, then I may consider doing the same thing; I have a lot of friends over in the US that would love to play too!
Kento
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:00 pm by Kento
Zero Flare wrote:
Kento wrote:
Zero Flare wrote:
Kento wrote:
Hope you enjoy it here

Woah, so does that mean you also have a PAL Wii?! Unless the PAL version of MH3 miraculously works in a US Wii and vice versa... If that's the case, then I may consider doing the same thing; I have a lot of friends over in the US that would love to play too!

Lol, nope. It's just a US Wii and I have the PAL iso. I also have another Wii but it's a legit NTSC-J Wii xD
Zero Flare
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 pm by Zero Flare
Kento wrote:

Lol, nope. It's just a US Wii and I have the PAL iso. I also have another Wii but it's a legit NTSC-J Wii xD
A PAL iso? What's an iso? Sorry, I must sound really noobish right now! I'm just curious to see how switching servers works. I have a friend in Canada who would love to play MH with me and is wondering how the heck he can do it. x)
Kento
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 pm by Kento
Zero Flare wrote:
Kento wrote:

A PAL iso? What's an iso? Sorry, I must sound really noobish right now! I'm just curious to see how switching servers works. I have a friend in Canada who would love to play MH with me and is wondering how the heck he can do it. x)

An iso is basically the final file the game is into. I run mine by putting various game isos into an external hard drive and having a loader to play it lol xD
Zero Flare
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 pm by Zero Flare
Kento wrote:
Zero Flare wrote:
Kento wrote:

An iso is basically the final file the game is into. I run mine by putting various game isos into an external hard drive and having a loader to play it lol xD
Ohhh, I see! I'll give that a mention to him then! Thank you very much for the info. :3
Slyffer
Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 pm by Slyffer
Welcome to MH Wiki forums, Zero Flare. Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.
Zero Flare
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm by Zero Flare
Slyffer wrote:
Welcome to MH Wiki forums, Zero Flare. Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.
Why thank you, good sir!
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:29 pm by Dialtone
Hello everyone at MH Wiki, just bought the game at the urging of a friend about a week ago. I used to play the old Playstation version a while back and I always missed this game, wishing MMOs out there used the way this game worked in order to get gear.

I am currently trying to get to a higher HR, currently at 30 I believe! So one more rank till the new quests come out for me. I hope that I can get more real life friends to get this game in order to make this even more fun, a few even said they would buy the system just for this game.

If anyone wants to add me, my Information is in my signature.

May your sword stay sharp and your aim true Hunters, remember: don't hunt to live, live to hunt.
Jojozityjo
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 pm by Jojozityjo
welcome dialtone ^^
Slyffer
Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm by Slyffer
Welcome to MH Wiki forums, Dialtone.
Andrew.
Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 am by Andrew.
Hi guys I'm new here just registered this morning on here. Had the game for a while and hr 72 on both characters. Tired of playing with some Unbelievably stupid people online.
stayman_jacobi
Post Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 am by stayman_jacobi
Andrew. wrote:
Hi guys I'm new here just registered this morning on here. Had the game for a while and hr 72 on both characters. Tired of playing with some Unbelievably stupid people online.
I think we're all tired of playing with stupid people :roll: Welcome to the forums!
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:11 pm by Jojozityjo
yes, playing with stupid people gets annoying, glad to have you Andrew
Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:43 pm by ROGER
Been playing tri for a little more than a month now and joined yesterday.....

Hi all!

(excuse my noobiness for spamming a bunch of questions in just one day)
Step
Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:40 pm by Step
ROGER wrote:
Been playing tri for a little more than a month now and joined yesterday.....

Hi all!

(excuse my noobiness for spamming a bunch of questions in just one day)

What's the point of a forum if nobody asks questions? :P.

Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Jojozityjo
Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:16 am by Jojozityjo
hi roger ^^/

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next