Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All 12 weapons in game

Go down 
+19
Spiritlord
Monster Hunter Cade
Roik
Crystalis
KJ
1bighiccup
Ataraxia
quidam
WinNerd
Tyrian
Noodles
Quentin
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Dark Angel Frank
Godzilla2195
Will
It's meh
dcj91x
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:07 am

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:43 pm

No clue.. that's just the way i understood it.

Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:51 pm

dcj91x wrote:
No clue.. that's just the way i understood it.

We'll have to wait and see than won't we
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:44 pm

I think they said that BG would be keep like 3rd, but if dcj is correct then I'm happy of having that type of customization... Still in the trailer the BG seemed like it was a complete thing, with no parts attached nor a way you could think that it could be separated... Still, I like BG.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
I think they said that BG would be keep like 3rd, but if dcj is correct then I'm happy of having that type of customization... Still in the trailer the BG seemed like it was a complete thing, with no parts attached nor a way you could think that it could be separated... Still, I like BG.

It's fun but in tri it was hard to get into
Back to top Go down
KJ
Kelbi
KJ

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:48 am

I'm so glad they brought the bow back, and I can't wait to use it underwater! This will be awesome for sure!
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Bows... underwater? I wonder if Capcom will apply physics to 3G.
Back to top Go down
Roik
Tigrex
Roik

Thank you Points : 156

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:43 pm

We've got large wyverns soaring through the sky and shooting fireballs from their mouths, a gigantic whale swimming and jumping through desert sand, a leviathan swimming through lava like it's water and shooting LASERS, heavily armoured hunters swimming underwater and those same hunters swinging weapons that look like they're twice their weight.

And now you're worried about physics because you'll be able to use a bow underwater?
That's actually more believable than everything else I listed above.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Bows... underwater? I wonder if Capcom will apply physics to 3G.
You can swing fire underwater.
Life does not apply in Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Monster Hunter Cade
Popo
Monster Hunter Cade

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:05 pm

this game alone will make me buy a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:31 pm

There are other reasons to buy a 3DS but yes... MH has always been a system seller for many people. Especially fans of the series. It is actually quite common for an MH fan to follow it from system to system which you really don't get from many other game series.
Back to top Go down
Spiritlord
Popo
Spiritlord

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 pm

This is quite good news, but is rather irrelevant if they don't localise it. Still, if they do, I'll finally get to try out Dual Swords, something that I've been waiting for since I heard they existed.
The Gunlance sounds...interesting. I doubt I'll prefer it to a normal Lance, but it may be worth using.
I'm not so sure about the Bow or Hunting Horn, though. Support-based weapons never really suited me, mostly because I almost always hunt alone and am lonely. It may be worth giving them a go (or, in the bow's case, a shot hehe) but I have my doubts.
I'm quite glad to hear that Bowgun customisation may be going - I've always hated it. I never liked Bowguns anyway, but that was one of the worst things about them, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Spiritlord wrote:
This is quite good news, but is rather irrelevant if they don't localise it. Still, if they do, I'll finally get to try out Dual Swords, something that I've been waiting for since I heard they existed.
The Gunlance sounds...interesting. I doubt I'll prefer it to a normal Lance, but it may be worth using.
I'm not so sure about the Bow or Hunting Horn, though. Support-based weapons never really suited me, mostly because I almost always hunt alone and am lonely. It may be worth giving them a go (or, in the bow's case, a shot hehe) but I have my doubts.
I'm quite glad to hear that Bowgun customisation may be going - I've always hated it. I never liked Bowguns anyway, but that was one of the worst things about them, if you ask me.

Well in MHP3 they upgraded the hunting horn and bow and made them so that they can effectively solo monsters, and this stuff has been carried over into Tri G.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Every time I read that the Hunting Horn is support only:
I soloed MHFU's HR6 Land of the Tremors. But with what? Hammer? Nope. LS? Nope. SnS? Too slow! GS? Nope. I Used Narga's Hunting Horn, the Hidden Tone.
The buffs may benefit friends, but don't forget it aids you too!

Let me explain: The Hidden Tone with the Powercharm and Powertalon reaches a bit over 1000. With the AuL buff, it launches all the way into 1311, which is G-Rank raw power with a High Rank weapon. Sure, its damage formula back then wasn't stellar, but I still feel the buffs compensated for this lack of power.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:50 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes! The one big regret I had for eventually leaving Tri for 3 Ultimate was the disappearance of customizable bowguns. True, it was intimidating at first and very hard and complicated to get into; but once I was able to understand the mechanics behind bowguns in tri, it was tons of fun! It's nice to know that, even though it won't be to the same extent as Tri, I will still be able to customize a gun just the way I want it!
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:26 am

I'm gonna give dual swords a shot, something I sucked with in unite.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:55 am

anduin55 wrote:

Yes! The one big regret I had for eventually leaving Tri for 3 Ultimate was the disappearance of customizable bowguns. True, it was intimidating at first and very hard and complicated to get into; but once I was able to understand the mechanics behind bowguns in tri, it was tons of fun! It's nice to know that, even though it won't be to the same extent as Tri, I will still be able to customize a gun just the way I want it!

No way, guns in Tri were atrocious. Very few combinations were worth while.

Streamline the system!
Back to top Go down
anduin55
Rhenoplos
anduin55

3DS friends code: 2852-7597-3150

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Jader7777 wrote:
anduin55 wrote:

No way, guns in Tri were atrocious. Very few combinations were worth while.

Streamline the system!
Well, I guess it's because Tri was my only monster hunter, so I thought it was great. Once 3U comes over here, I guess I'll see what you're talking about!
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/109952126346148067866
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All 12 weapons in game   All 12 weapons in game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All 12 weapons in game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2