Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

Go down 
+63
Samochan
Ionisus
laoshanicrus
Ares
GrashXL002
CrystalPower
Hanya
JFizzle
Atalanta
X Kitsune X
Dar
TKMT
Vivi
PokeMaster
charleszxc
FWZ
Emilette
AzzraNoctul
Palas
Randomhunter
Lalo
InstaCakes
Dathblade
Otoshimo
kama
parasky
Edsain
N1GH7M4R3
Crystalis
Step
navgoose
E&Troy
Tiburon555
Rene
Shepherd
anduin55
Oron
KratosAIK
Nekomi
Griphter195
Roon
dainbramage
WyvernGS
Quentin
chim
Kanade
Slyffer
Phazon Xenomorph
SonicSceptile
Andrew.
Yuki
Achilles
Neptyc
It's meh
Andrea88GOD
Chips
Ultimate Jaggi
Stabster
Esham
Luciarn
Lou Urau
Red
Win32error
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:45 am

Lalo wrote:
Ala may be the only monster capable of comboing you and killing you with that same combo, and guess what you can do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT WATCH AND HOPE THAT YOUR CHARACTER DOESNT STAND UP

exept if you have a shield, then you are cool.

He has two combos that can do that. One on ground and other on air. I hate both.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:02 am

I dislike people that the only thing they say are shout-outs

-Nice work!
-haha thank you
-Dont sweat it!

I really think that a simple ty, gj, np. means a lot more than a Thanks! Nice work! Dont sweat it!
Back to top Go down
Hanya
Popo
Hanya

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:48 am

Lalo wrote:
I dislike people that the only thing they say are shout-outs

Understood!

Haha, I know what you mean. They get old really fast and make you feel like you're playing with a robot or something. When you haven't got a keyboard, using the chat function can be a bother, though. I went and edited all of my shout-outs to useful phrases like "It's ready for capture" and "LOL", etc. Everything else I have to type as quickly as I can using the classic controller.

Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 am

Hanya wrote:

Haha, I know what you mean. They get old really fast and make you feel like you're playing with a robot or something.

Thats exactly how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:23 am

Well...I visited the Tri Servers an hour ago and guess what? It's infested with nothing but hackers! One of them used the One Hit kill on a Lagiacrus and another wanted to use a hack on a Qurupeco so I abandoned the Quest and told the guy that I do not play with hackers and he wouldn't leave me alone even when I was in Quest and he was back in the tavern. He went by the name of harsh and I certainly hope I d not see him on the Tri Ultimate servers. I really want to report him but I didn't get his I.D. number. Truly hackers ruin the gaming experience for those that want to legitimately play the game. If you want to hack that's fine, but the honorable hackers don't hack when playing with other people or they tell people before starting any quests they like to hack. If these hackers were honest I would have just left and found rooms where no one is hacking. I think I'm just going to play on Ad Hoc until Tri Ultimate is released.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Hunters who join a "Skilled Hunters Only" room who clearly aren't skilled.

I joined a High, Transporting, Skilled Hunters Only room, thinking this be a great room to make some money on the Egg Event quest. The three already there had Jaggi Mask, LR Loc Lac . Nope - one of the players thought you get eggs from carving Giggis. I had 3 eggs delivered, and he hadn't left area 6. Kept complaining that Giggi's wouldn't drop egg. Even with two players with lander, only got the tail sub completed, and that was after I used a shock trap to hold Ian in place.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Atalanta wrote:
Hunters who join a "Skilled Hunters Only" room who clearly aren't skilled.

you know... most "Skilled hunters only" rooms are made by not-so-skilled hunters to atract skilled hunters so they can help them.

just check any ala city and they will probably be a lot of rank 47-70

then again... skilled hunters arent determinated by rank, but you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

I miss tri and all its rant inducing activities. *Wipes tear*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPower
Melynx
CrystalPower

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Things you hate about Tri?   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Baggi... The worst small monster there is! The most interruptive wasted memory space I have seen! It is so annoying, doing great into a fight, only to let your guard down and have a Baggi put you to sleep, thus leaving you open for a side slam from the Great Baggi. This is easily countered by Energy Drinks or the Negate Sleep armour skill however, but that doesn't change the fact that these little things drive me crazy!
Back to top Go down
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Merged into the whaambulance.

I actually like how they made baggi. Everyone seems to underestimate him, and he's fairly harmless in online, but soloing him is an absulote mess. Kinda different from all the other monsters, that are about equally easy off or online.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPower
Melynx
CrystalPower

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Win32error wrote:

I actually like how they made baggi. Everyone seems to underestimate him, and he's fairly harmless in online, but soloing him is an absulote mess. Kinda different from all the other monsters, that are about equally easy off or online.

Aha yeah, apologies. I didn't notice this thread before I made my own.

Back on the topic of Baggi. Even as a group they annoy me. There is a reason that I have killed over 9999 (waiting for the meme to kick in from someone now).
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:12 am

So we meet again... old nemesis...

or as people call you, code 11669...
Back to top Go down
charleszxc
Jaggi
charleszxc

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 am

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR I am raging right now every time i find a good group of people to hunt with "Connection terminated due to network instability" /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/ /mad/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 am

greed 4, city gate 28, city 30. only me and one other person are even in the server. bam in comes noob, refuses to leave and then follows around from city to city saying umad umad umad somehow finding me on invis. these fuc.king children man -_-
Back to top Go down
JFizzle
Seregios
JFizzle

Thank you Points : 129

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Dystopian US

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:34 am

Hey Guyes, yeah you guys with the connectivity issues. If you are able, I would recommend that you invest in a LAN Adapter for ur Wii, and wire in your connection. You can get 1 for around $8-$10 on Amazon and dc like once a month, maybe.

If you're playing on a wireless router, you're bound to have connectivity issuseseseses. A.) Susceptible to interference, B.) Intermittent/Pulsed data signal- ie lack of steady data stream. LAN adapter fixes both of these.

Hope that hAlps.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:54 pm

CrystalPower wrote:
Win32error wrote:

Back on the topic of Baggi. Even as a group they annoy me. There is a reason that I have killed over 9999 (waiting for the meme to kick in from someone now).

What does the journal say about the baggi?

It's...... 1006....
Oh wait I had it upside down...
It's really over 9000
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Well, I officially hate helping newbies with Uragaan. Let's start off with he pretty much OHKOs newbies with his roll attack... and his mega chin slam. ANOTHER thing is that some of them were Lao-Shan Lung farmers from MHFU, because they were like "hurrrrr durrrrr lets bomb his chin". NO YOU DAM IDIOTS!!! HE'LL JUST CHIN SLAM YOU WHEN YOU'RE PLACING BOMBS!!!!! Too late! *Newbies place bomb* BOOM! Quest failed, I leave the city.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Ultimate Jaggi wrote:
CrystalPower wrote:
Win32error wrote:

What does the journal say about the baggi?

It's...... 1006....
Oh wait I had it upside down...
It's really over 9000

I like Dragon Ball Z abridged too.

GrashXL002 wrote:
Well, I officially hate helping newbies with Uragaan. Let's start off with he pretty much OHKOs newbies with his roll attack... and his mega chin slam. ANOTHER thing is that some of them were Lao-Shan Lung farmers from MHFU, because they were like "hurrrrr durrrrr lets bomb his chin". NO YOU DAM IDIOTS!!! HE'LL JUST CHIN SLAM YOU WHEN YOU'RE PLACING BOMBS!!!!! Too late! *Newbies place bomb* BOOM! Quest failed, I leave the city.

If they played MHFU they probably would have been better than that, seeing as it's much more difficult, they probably just thought, Bombs + Chin = Fun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 am

Or maybe "Weapon bounces - What about bombs?"

I hate people who confuse Barroth and Barioth.
And I still hate Uragaan. Much more than Alatreon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 am

<insert rant here> something about how much i hate servers that are segregated
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:18 pm

laoshanicrus wrote:
<insert rant here> something about how much i hate servers that are segregated
<Insert additional supporting rant here>
Back to top Go down
CrystalPower
Melynx
CrystalPower

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:39 am

Clusters. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 am

Elder dragon sizes in tri I understand they are supposed to be larger than the standard wyvern, but tri went a littleoverboard. In the past generation elders used to range from small to extra large now this generatiin seems to be going from large to extra large to jumbo. I miss being able to reach their weakpoints without having to down them.
Back to top Go down
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Entering the Whaaaaaambulance:

I hate how tedious the fight with Ceadeus is, I mean, wtf happened to tradition?

Jhen Mohran is at least fun, Alatreon is an all-out fight, Ceadeus... just you chopping at this huge-ass whale's beard for about 1 minute and then chasing it for another 10 minutes when he runs off. I mean, seriously!?

And the game is extremely unbalanced and easy, I mean, I constantly feel underpowered and the monsters seem so easy, there's no difficulty!!!!
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:47 pm

GrashXL002 wrote:
I hate how tedious the fight with Ceadeus is, I mean, wtf happened to tradition?

Jhen Mohran is at least fun, Alatreon is an all-out fight, Ceadeus... just you chopping at this huge-ass whale's beard for about 1 minute and then chasing it for another 10 minutes when he runs off. I mean, seriously!?

Ceadeus is definitely the biggest let-down in the game. I think on my first time through offline (and Tri was my first MH game), Ceadeus was one of two monsters I beat on the first try (the other being G. Baggi). Certainly, for all the 5* Hunts (Los, Blos, Gaan, Agna, Bari) I triple carted at least once before having success.

Ceadeus is just... too scripted, predictable, slow, uninteresting. There's barely a difference between his rage and and normal modes. And his rage mode is still slow. For the offline final boss, he's just sad.

Not looking forward to Ceadeus in MH3U, unless he's been given a huge upgrade in difficulty. More than any other monster in Tri, he needs it the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next