Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 14 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 14 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

PAiN---
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:52 am by PAiN---
Aw crap, the last time I played I just got to Luminose City and saved.. I'm scared to check when I get off work now lol.
dcj91x
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 am by dcj91x
... I had no problems. Nore anyone else I know or have spoken with. Are is it even the first time you get there.. since
Spoiler:
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:18 pm by ShadowCeadeusDM324
dcj91x wrote:
... I had no problems. Nore anyone else I know or have spoken with. Are is it even the first time you get there.. since
Spoiler:
I didn't have any problems either. I tried saving in different locations in that city and those are:
The first cab you see when you enter through route 4
In front of Prof. Augustine Sycamore (so french)'s Lab
In the middle of the street in Vernal Boulevard (I guess it was vernal)
Inside the PR videos building
Inside the Pokemon Center
Inside Sycamore's Lab
In all those cases my save came out to be completely fine.
But there are people who are having this problem, most likely in the south boulevard. Soultion? Don't save on the street, its dangerous
Videos of people suffering from the glitch:
So... yeah just save inside buildings and everything will be fine.

Forgot to mention: I read something that only the European and Japanese versions have been affected so far.

Last edited by ShadowCeadeusDM324 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding something.)
dcj91x
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:27 pm by dcj91x
^ so it may not be all region copies. Also, My game said that there was maintenance going on with the GTS while i was online and saving... doubt this effects the save problem but ya never know
PAiN---
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:21 pm by PAiN---
Just checked on my lunch break and I was good.
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:35 pm by ShadowCeadeusDM324
PAiN--- wrote:
Just checked on my lunch break and I was good.
I assume you have the NA version of the game. Found this just a while ago

Source: http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/514159/20131016/pokemon-x-y-lumiose-city-bug-trading.htm#.Ul7bCBCmYYQ[/mention] wrote:
Game-breaking bug in Pokemon X and Y spotted

Lumiose City may be the central metropolis with skyscrapers and activity in Kalos, but it's better to move away from this location when you're aiming to save your current Pokemon X and Y game.

The latest finds have showcased a bug that would cause your game to freeze when trying to load the save you have done in Lumiose City. Venture Beat reports that a reboot of the 3DS will not be a good fix because you will only be caught in a loop of load and freeze.

Game Informer adds that this bug is present for both the Japanese and European version, which means that it's a pretty big issue, enough to warrant a bug fix from Nintendo. Considering that the game is pretty wildly received-4 million copies since its release is no joke-Nintendo will do well by Pokemon X and Y fans to deliver on the update.
PAiN---
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:49 pm by PAiN---
Just got a call from Gamestop saying the guides are in now.

Edit: the guide is pretty nice. Looks like a novel lol. Came with a free screen cleaner that has the 3 starters on one side and the 2 legendariesnon the other. The guide gives a pretty good detail for the features in the game, including the walkthrough which isn't he main part.

It doesn't have a list of all the Pokemon in the game which is kinda dissapointing.

Other than that, great guide.
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 pm by ShadowCeadeusDM324
Another update about the Game Breaking GLITCH (Because it seems I have an obsetion with Game Breaking Glitches and the such)
Quote :
About the Save Bug in Lumiose City "Nintendo has confirmed the bug and plans on releasing a patch to fix it." so for those stuck just wait
Source: A tweet found here along with a temprary "fix"
MasterOnion
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:19 am by MasterOnion
Guys, on a scale of 1-10, how badly do I need to get this game?1 being it's a piece of shit, 5 being download it instead of buying a neat new knife, 10 being if I was on the streets and it was the last money I had to my name, I would buy that instead of the food needed to continue living.
Will
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:54 am by Will
Asking people on this forum for un-biased and honest reviews of pokemon games is like asking me for an un-biased and honest review of Dark Souls. They're all going to tell you to buy it.
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:57 am by Guest
Id say 8 masterfunion, 8 being buy it and a 3ds after living costs are considered, then buy fire emblem and animal crossing when done
dcj91x
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:08 am by dcj91x
MasterOnion wrote:
Guys, on a scale of 1-10, how badly do I need to get this game?1 being it's a piece of shit, 5 being download it instead of buying a neat new knife, 10 being if I was on the streets and it was the last money I had to my name, I would buy that instead of the food needed to continue living.

Get Monster Hunter!

Last edited by dcj91x on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 am by ShadowCeadeusDM324
dcj91x wrote:
MasterOnion wrote:
Get Minster Hunter!
The hell is a Minster Hunter?
dcj91x
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:14 am by dcj91x
ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
MasterOnion wrote:
Get Minster Hunter!
The hell is a Minster Hunter?

A typo and a reason I hate iPhone touch screens.. Darn Dirty Touch screens!!!!

been working on this for a bit.. lets see if it works:

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 14 Hni_0011

..... welll it reads it... and detects it just gives an error when trying to load it and doesn't allow you to save it either.. hmm... I'll try another picture when I have more time since it takes a while.
Ares
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:58 pm by Ares
The Elite Four doesn't have higher leveled teams the second time you face them... Now what are we supposed to do?
Chips
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:11 pm by Chips
Battle Mansion, Battle Chateau and become king? Buy the other version and play it again (That's what I'm doing =p)

Pokemon Y run, ONLY HONEDGE! :D
Ares
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:14 pm by Ares
Hmm, I really just want to level up Pokemon efficiently so I can do teh online battles.
PAiN---
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:55 pm by PAiN---
Be a Pokeman master!!
Andy124
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:56 pm by Andy124
I see that we're getting some event pokemon, I assume anyway. I found some gems for dialga,palkia, and girantina. Sorry if I mispelled them. That giant pink rock thing could be some sort of event, though.
Andy124
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 pm by Andy124
Oh and that train that's near the giant rock thingy. We might travel somewhere.
Ares
Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 pm by Ares
I don't know if those will be event or not. I assume it's just because you can't transfer the orbs through poketransfer from gen 4-5, so this gens poketransfer will likely be the same.
GobulHunterJames
Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:57 am by GobulHunterJames
Andy124 wrote:
I see that we're getting some event pokemon, I assume anyway.  I found some gems for dialga,palkia, and girantina.  Sorry if I mispelled them.  That giant pink rock thing could be some sort of event, though.
Next part put in spoiler for a reason.
Spoiler:
Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm by Guest
was blue on X, so i'll have to see what color it is on mine

if they do events with more mega evos and stones i will be pleased. Mega crobat plox

right now i'm breeding ralts with synchronize so i can get 1 of each nature (useful nature) to use to match natures with wild pokemon.

got modest, timid, jolly, and adamant already. just doing a couple more less-used ones
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 pm by ShadowCeadeusDM324
Meet Lysandre
Don't open unless you want the story spoiled:
Ares
Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:18 am by Ares
I guess leveling up to 100 is going to be accomplished most efficiently through the battle chateau and Black Writs of Challenge with Pokemon at maxed out affection for the 20% exp. boost? Can't think of a much better way to do it, unless I grind for BP.
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next