Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 13 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 13 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

PAiN---
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 am by PAiN---
I'm super excited to pick it up tonight, going to be my first Pokemon game since gold and silver for DS xD
Chipou
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:12 pm by Chipou
So umm, anyone getting Y, wanna swap a mewtwo and Houndoom stone(my manetric for your houndoomite/ mewtwo x for y)?
BoredForLife
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:51 pm by BoredForLife
I'm not getting Y till monday because , hey when you preorder something from a local store it seems logical enough for them to send it 2 days after it's release >.>
dcj91x
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:34 pm by dcj91x
I really hope nintendo and game freak can find a way to place fines on these game stores....

http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/11/pokemon-x-y-street-date-intentionally-broke-by-high-street-retailers-in-the-uk/

.... Update:

Apparently only NA is the only country not selling it early. Seems most store world wide are now selling both Pokemon and the 2DS.
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:41 pm by Guest
dcj91x wrote:
I really hope nintendo and game freak can find a way to place fines on these game stores....

http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/11/pokemon-x-y-street-date-intentionally-broke-by-high-street-retailers-in-the-uk/

.... Update:

Apparently only NA is the only country not selling it early. Seems most store world wide are now selling both Pokemon and the 2DS.
maybe because anywhere east of NA it's already the 12th of october? was the 12th 6 hours ago for me in japan
dcj91x
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:03 pm by dcj91x
Vortiene wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

.... Update:

maybe because anywhere east of NA it's already the 12th of october? was the 12th 6 hours ago for me in japan
^ no, a lot of then were given the go ahead while it was still the 11th.

I think part of the reason is exactly that though. As soon as it hit the 12th in Japan and the game was out there it didn't really mater much about holding the game back anywhere else since all the information would be out anyways regardless of what was already leaked.
dcj91x
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am by dcj91x
In my quest to breed a Gold Magikarp... Hundreds of people all over the world now have a level 1 magikarp named Jerry that know splash through the "Wonder Trade" system.

PAiN---
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 am by PAiN---
How does the Wonder Trade system work?

edit: i always name my Magikarp "GOD" xD
dcj91x
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:28 pm by dcj91x
You can post one and what you want and wait. Or put one up for random instant trade. It's really fun and cool.
PAiN---
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 pm by PAiN---
Oh nice! Did anyone receive their stradegy guide at pickup? I was told that they wouldnt be in till this week. and sure enough I saw that some gamestops even had their copies of pokemon pushed back (don't know if it was true).
dcj91x
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:46 pm by dcj91x
The 16th and 22nd depending on the stores are the strategy guide dates. Rather pointless if you ask me to get then. Much like waiting till December for the pokebank.

Anyways just got a Charmeleon for my lvl 1 Jerry magikarp. No stone but hey.. Who cares. Thanks random trade. Hope you actually meant to do that.
PAiN---
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:51 pm by PAiN---
I was thinking the middle of this week anyways. I'm a sucker for guides, I like to collect them. I have the original for Red/Blue in pretty good condition Yes by vort

So many new pokemon i have never seen...can anybody name like a top 6 that are really good off the top of their head? xD
dcj91x
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:25 pm by dcj91x
Guides or pokemon???
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:28 pm by ShadowCeadeusDM324
I got my copy of Pokemon Y today! Yay.
Heard about some GAME BREAKING BUG that happens when saving in Lumiose City that after you turn off the game and then turn it on your character freezes in place and there is no other choice but to start all over again.
Source: http://venturebeat.com/2013/10/14/some-pokemon-x-and-y-players-reporting-game-breaking-save-glitch/
Again it don't happens to everybody apparently. Good thing Nintendo can patch games now, Other M and Skyward Sword didn't have that good luck though.
Chipou
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 pm by Chipou
Can I just say how disappointed I am that the coolest move used by one of the coolest new pokemon is pretty much useless? Flying press looks awesome but youll end up packing a flying and fighting type move anyways because it cant hit bugs, rocks or steel for se/stab hit.
Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:46 pm by Guest
Thanks for the tip, as we know of missingno and the cloning glitch in gsc and how fast they spread when internet was scarce, everyone will circumvent this glitch now Yes by vort

Also i love how you can breed eggs into differwnt pokeballs now
Chipou
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 am by Chipou
Wait what? Do you get an option for which pokeball to use or something?
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:17 am by ShadowCeadeusDM324
I hope Nintendo makes a patch as soon as possible so less people don't lose their hundred hours investment. They could with Mario Kart 7 and Atlus did one for SMTIV. Capcom did one for a 3U glitch, there is no excuse for not making one.
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:27 am by Guest
Chipou it carries down the ball of the mother
Un-Tan
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:22 am by Un-Tan
Just defeated E4+ Champ. This time around it was way to easy. Where is Cynthia when you need her?! Now that was a hard champion fight D:

team on first win:

Delphox - lvl66
Aurorus - lvl62
Doublade - lvl79
Blastoise - lvl67
Gardevoir - lvl67
Vespiquen - Lvl64

None were properly EV-trained btw so that part didn't really affect my win.
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 am by Guest
why do you have a doublade level 79
Un-Tan
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:47 pm by Un-Tan
Because my sister found it and I wanted it so she gave it to me in exchange for a panda :D
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:56 pm by Guest
it was all fine and dandy until dedenne couldnt learn dazzling gleam
Chips
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:28 pm by Chips
All I care about is the black trenchcoat.

EDIT: <3 you Red D:. Your Greninja scurreh, you killed mah Gengar ;___;
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:14 am by ShadowCeadeusDM324
Same with 3U I'm the one who cames last. I still haven't got the 2nd badge yet and I'm still scared to go to Lumiose City, I will have to but that city just....
On the bright sight I love the Super Training, increasing EVs with little effort and from the beggining of the game, yeah.
BTW I name most of my Pokemon like Megaman X bosses so...
Braixen: FireFox
Panpour: Splash Monkey
Bulbasaur: TankSaurus
The Panda one: Pandamonium
Pansear: BuckFire (It was the name of a ZXA boss that looked like a bull)
Yeah.
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next