Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 28 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 28 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 28 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

Verity19
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post Fri May 23, 2014 2:01 pm by Verity19
NVQs2 wrote:
The Poké Ball Pattern Vivillion seems like it will be hard to get. You know, unless you are in Paris.
I know, or unless you happen to know someone in Paris who would trade you one, but that wouldn't be easy, either >.>
My brother who also plays Pokemon already told me about that pattern... It's upsetting that it's only there, and that I don't have one D:
At least this new pattern will be distributed worldwide if GTS's trade count hits 100 million... I've already done a few more trades on there today, and I'm planning to do more. I even got lucky and traded a Geodude for a shiny Deerling, and my extra Kyurem for a shiny Banette... I need to look at these other Pokemon more often ">.>

Last edited by Verity19 on Fri May 23, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Verity19
Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:51 pm by Verity19
Thought I might put this here, but the Fancy Vivillon's available to grab, in case anyone's curious and didn't know yet...
My brother got his Monday, and I just got mine a few minutes ago.
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28