Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 16 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 16 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 16 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:42 am by Guest
i have a random japanese friend who has ditto
Ares
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:26 pm by Ares
I want his dittos so bad. I need at least a 5 IV ditto. If it's missing SpD I'll still be satisfied.
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Guest
why do you want a 5IV ditto you can just catch two pokemon of opposite genders with good IVs and make a basically perfect one. not like a 3 step breed (one for nature, one for IVs your female breeder doesnt have, and the third one for the rest) takes that long anyways
Ares
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 pm by Ares
I suppose that makes sense. I may try that in the future. A perfect/near perfect ditto would still be helpful though.
Chagrilled
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:00 pm by Chagrilled
cause vort, having a bunch of 31iv dittos means you can breed those onto any pokemon you want. a 5 perfect ivs one is pretty overkill, you can breed fine with a 2 perfect ivs one
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 pm by Guest
you dont need to, all friend safari pokemon have 2 IVs so just catch a male and female.

if it's not in the friend safari its screwed for IVs so then you would need a ditto. but still. there's a ton of good pokemon in the safari.
Chagrilled
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:09 pm by Chagrilled
it's quicker to get a handful of dittos, than to get one of all the pokemon you want. trading for level 30 dittos on gts can work...when people arent asking for legendaries >_>
Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:06 am by Guest
I know that chagrilled, but i dont want a team all in pokeballs
MasterOnion
Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:24 am by MasterOnion
Then just catch them in something besides pokeballs. The child has the same ball used as the mother.
Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:11 am by Guest
MasterOnion wrote:
Then just catch them in something besides pokeballs. The child has the same ball used as the mother.
doesn't work with ditto in the mix. as soon as u use a ditto everything is in a pokeball again.

thats why you need to end it with a female that you caught in the wild (or one you bred from one you caught in the wild), if you want a nice pokeball.
Ares
Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:21 pm by Ares
I never knew how awesome smeargle was. With spore, stealth rock, shell smash, and baton pass. So gud.
Chagrilled
Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:06 pm by Chagrilled
i like using hm slave smeargles, they are the only way to fly for me.
Ares
Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:21 pm by Ares
That sounds awesome. I need to trash my competitive smeargle for a flying smeargle.
Un-Tan
Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:43 pm by Un-Tan
Ares wrote:
I never knew how awesome smeargle was. With spore, stealth rock, shell smash, and baton pass. So gud.

Taunt says hello.
Ares
Post Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:02 pm by Ares
So does spore. I could at least get up stealth rocks before a taunt.
Post Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 am by Guest
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 16 Ca40d3bbd658322a13342e9d5f8414e11383366488_full
Ares
Post Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:39 am by Ares
Smash passing turned out to be a lot less effective than expected. I think I'll replace Shell smash and baton pass with Sticky web and spikes.
Ares
Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:53 pm by Ares
I really want a Gale Wing Talonflame.
GobulHunterJames
Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 am by GobulHunterJames
Trying to use the Masuda Method to get a shiny froakie. I now have like 24 Modest Protean Froakies...
dcj91x
Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:20 pm by dcj91x
^ try to go and and do the battle cafe' and go as many places and top as high as you can as well before picking up eggs and hatching them. make sure not to fight in between as well. Always do the highest tip amounts. Masuda + highest tips on as many things as you can... it may cut your time numbers down to get a shiny even further.. and sont forget to cary a pokemon with Flame Body in your party ehile hatching the eggs if you don't already..
GobulHunterJames
Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:44 pm by GobulHunterJames
I'm just going left and right of the daycare and picking up eggs as the guy turns around, I've got flame body and using hatching power 2, can hatch an egg in less than 3 minutes.

Also, you all remember that old guy who asks you if you can give him a level 5 or under Pokémon in Anistar? You should go and see how he's doing if you haven't already.
Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:52 pm by Guest
guess my level 1 onix trampled him
Ares
Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:53 pm by Ares
It didn't know any better. It was merely a child.
Andy124
Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:48 pm by Andy124
Dat free money though.
Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 am by Guest
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 16 84b0e6a62aa6338c220034ad6ca7ff851383792640_full
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next